Grugmutt think hispanic is race

Grugmutt think hispanic is race

Attached: 5123123.jpg (578x444, 84K)

>thinking ethnicity is the same thing as race

>thinking language is tied to ethnicity

i always hated this retarded shit but i benefit from affirmative action despite both my parents being from spain so i’m fine with it

t. 100% white Italian

>thinking it isn't

>thinking Hispanic is the same thing as Hispanophone
Argentine education

It is, retard. It's literally in the definition.

It's not, dumb smelly burger.

>American education
and there is no such thing as "Hispanic"

>and there is no such thing as "Hispanic"
Factually wrong
>It is, retard. It's literally in the definition.
Factually wrong

>arguing semantics on an orwelian crocheting forum

The race is "Mediterranean", and it's an offshoot of the white race. No one calls the Spanish "Hispanic" in Europe, they're not any special snowflakes. Now in Americas that race is mixed with Mexican natives and speaks Spanish. That doesn't create a race called "Hispanic", these are just Mestizos and you're using a wrong term.

it's what this orwelian crocheting forum was made for though

>in USA Italians and Turks are being called "Hispanic"

>thinking race is the same thing as ethnicity
Are you willing to argue that there's no such thing as "Italian"? Because Spain is made up of several conquered nations in the same way as Italy.

Was your mother a binge drinker while she was pregnant with you or are you just pretending to be severely retarded?

It's you guys that claim "Hispanic" is a race and not an ethnicity.

>ad hominems

Nobody with an IQ over 50 could even think that Turks and Italians are considered "Hispanic" you illiterate monkey.
>It's you guys that claim "Hispanic" is a race and not an ethnicity.
No, we don't. Again, stop being severely retarded.

Americans consider Hispanic a race which is why Hispanic always has to be accompanied with black, white, Asian, multiracial, or other and why Mestizos (who are clearly not white) are "White Hispanic" instead of "Hispanic"
Don't even bother replying to this post because no brain-melting retardation that you could muster could contribute anything to this conversion, you fetal alcohol syndrome having retard. Never try to sound like an authority in something you clearly know nothing about.

>No, we don't.
You Americans do that all the time, get out of your denial and stop throwing at hominems
see as an immediate example

Even if we derail the thread and discuss this term as an ethnicity it still mes zero sense

hispanic is a race

>No no no no, you don't know anything about your country. Listen to me and let me tell you about it.
Turks and Italians aren't considered Hispanic you flaming faggot.
If you don't want to be called a retard when you act like a retard, fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

>Even if we derail the thread and discuss this term as an ethnicity it still mes zero sense
It makes perfect sense if you're of average intelligence. Hispanic means you're from a country which is culturally linked to Spain. Ethnicity has fucking nothing to do with biology. It's cultural. Really, stop talking about this. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

t. Mestizo

hispanic = 65 southern euro 35 amerindian

>Hispanic means you're from a country which is culturally linked to Spain
>this suffices for a distinct term in the USA
This has even less basis than Slavs being called an ethnicity just because the only thing connecting them all is language

The census is about ethnicity.
Hispanic is an ethnicity that makes up most of the New World.
Therefore it's included.
>This has even less basis than Slavs being called an ethnicity just because the only thing connecting them all is language
Ah yes a delusional Polenigger trying to pretend he's not like the other Slavs.

Slavs are a linguistic group, this isn't subject to debate. We look different one from another (south Slavs are Meds), our cultures differ too, even on basic levels such as cuisine.

Individual ethnicities within the Slavic linguistic group are themselves pretty united though, except maybe for Ukraine. Latin America is not united. It speaks Spanish, but there's what connection to Spain? In Spain you get punched in the face by calling lots of its individual nations "Spanish", so how does that even work.

>he census is about ethnicity.
Hold the fuck on, does that mean you guys call "white" or "black" an ethnicity?

>Hold the fuck on, does that mean you guys call "white" or "black" an ethnicity?
Stop being so illiterate please
I literally just said that Hispanic is an ethnic term added on to the race.
>(south Slavs are Meds)
Okay you're clearly too fucking stupid to understand that your ethnicity has literally nothing to do with your race.
And no Mykolaj, you're not any different from your Ukrainian neighbor Mykola. The biggest difference is that you're Catholic and he's Orthodox. You are a Slav. You are culturally and biologically nearly identical to Ukrainians. Even if you were not biologically the same, your ethnicity is "Slav" just like them. Pretending that Slavs aren't the same ethnicity makes Poles on the internet look fucking pathetic. Nobody is buying your LARP.

>I literally just said that Hispanic is an ethnic term added on to the race
That two aspects in your argumentation now and both make zero sense whatsoever.

>ou're not any different from your Ukrainian neighbor Mykola
Of course not, but that's not what I said, I mentioned south Slavs. Poles and Bulgarians will differ on racial and cultural levels and yet are somehow grouped as a "Slavic ethnicity" which makes no sense, but still makes more sense than calling Latin Americans "Hispanic".

To be honest, there is zero logical argumentation in your posts, and tossing ad hominems won't change it. Go educate yourself a little bit first, the come back here to defend the faulty American habits of categorising peoples into races and ethnicities.

If they make sense, you may truly be retarded.
>but still makes more sense than calling Latin Americans "Hispanic".
And how do you know? Is there a large Hispanic community in Poland? No? Then you must me talking out of your ass.
>Go educate yourself a little bit first
You're speaking out of your ass. You know literally nothing about what you're talking about and all you keep saying is "DAT NO MAEK SENS!!"
Poles truly are a subhuman horde incapable of even the simplest of thoughts.