Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r1l9QsxH4I
youtube.com/watch?v=3TH4bq5S6GE
opennic.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blocked instantly
thanks fag

IT WAS A BAMBOOZLE

nice try op, but their corporate drones got there first.

youtube.com/watch?v=_r1l9QsxH4I

thisone

thanks famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=3TH4bq5S6GE

Alternative link if some get shoahed

>no Summer
>no Beth
>no divorce shit
God-tier episode

fuck off back to Sup Forumseddit/r/the_Donald

and YouTube automatically discovers copyrighted content

Neat idea for an episode, but sort of felt like it wanted to be a two parter. Even Vindicators didn't feel this rushed.

Like there is barely any room to let anything sink in before you are hurried to the next scene, the part with morty in the apartment isn't contextualized until the scene is practically over. Also a lot of ground about rick's moral clarity vs his immoral tendencies embodied is covered in a very fast conversation with some ideological double-negative shit.

and at first it seemed like they were setting up that something was wrong with morty without his toxic qualities, like it was hiding something, but no it was just "no i don't want those qualities back" and nothing deeper despite so much foreshadowing

>trump image means I'm Sup Forums
>hurr durr Sup Forums
and if that's true how did I just watch the whole episode bitch?

thnks m8

i'm here just to see the ship sink.
Glad i dont have to pay to watch this.
I"m Canadian so i can't even watch legally anyway.

I feel like this is gonna be the most underrated episode, since it's a Rick and Morty episode (no Summer, Beth or divorce shit) and it shits on both religious people and nihilists/atheists, and it turns out "good" Morty is a douchebag

good morty is an alpha. wtf are you talking about.

All the episodes written by men have been better

a narsissist alpha male.

>360p
kys

is this post organic?

Hooolyy shit the writing is so fucking bad now

Good episode.

fuck off that was a great episode

the machine makes you what you see yourself as good, not what is good for you.

le funny episode XD

Best episode this season after last week's. On the level of one the better season 2 ep's but it has quite a few flaws that keep it from being as good as season 1.

Was season 2 worse than season 1? I didn't really notice, it doesn't have terrible B plots like quite a few of these recent ones.

God isnt real! Im a genius! PICKLE RIIIIICK

this episode is actually good

its actually good

actually good

God this episode hit me hard. Cleansed Morty was perfect, everything I want in myself. If only.

skip to 21:30 for THE MAGIC

I liked how it was.
>and at first it seemed like they were setting up that something was wrong with morty without his toxic qualities, like it was hiding something, but no it was just "no i don't want those qualities back" and nothing deeper despite so much foreshadowing
that was a red herring, they make you think it will be about evil morty but it tuns out he is ok with being shit if it gives him a chance with the girl he likes.
>the part with morty in the apartment isn't contextualized until the scene is practically over
what do you mean?

he does not know when to shut up and keeps asking if a carrot is organic.

You're being ironic right?

>"good" Morty is a douchebag

Yeah, that's why he antagonises or worsens the lives of everyone he works with just like Rick right? Oh wait no, he doesn't. Even the thots he admits to using and abusing have nothing but good memories of him.

Desu if anything, what this episode was really shitting on was the concept of Rick and Morty itself. Rick's codepency and affection for his grandson drives him to rip him away from success, even as "the smartest man in the universe" himself lives the high life. Which comes across as flat and insincere when, y'know, it's coming from the people who WANT the show to keep going.

I bet you don't even like organic carrots

>episode is up on jewtube in 360p
>isn't up on torrent sites in glorious 720p

>tfw ultimately Rick, with his issues removed, still manages to ruin everything for everyone around him

At least Beth and Jerry had the excuse that they didn't understand the alien psychotherapy tech.

Rick bumbled into unleashing the negative emotions, and somehow manages to be more of a bastard than his evil doppleganger.

Rick is the true villain of the whole series, and the episode is basically rubbing it in your face that he's completely irredeemable.

>skillless fag begging for links with 0 subtlety
Do you get sex by betting women they will be too disgusted to sleep with you?

the show has become hyper-self aware

The emotions that were removed where selected by the subjective view of people from whom they are removed, so yes the results are not going to be good. When I was young I assumed jekyll and hyde was a typical good vs evil story but only once I saw the musical did I see that jekyll was bad in his own way

God I miss American Psycho Morty already.

Just, any character development would have been welcome because of what shitty people the Sanchez family are. But I just wanted the sassy little bastard to stick around and shut up Beth, Summer and Jerry when they're stuck in their dumbass asshole routines.

Where can I download this episode in australia where all the torrent sites just got blocked on friday?

Thx bb

>by the subjective view

I get that, but even though the episode plays it for absurdity you have to admit that objectively Morty is far better off without his. Rick's a fucking asshole, even with his skewed sense of priorities he at least got more chill after he lobotomised himself.

But American Psycho Morty didn't even hurt anybody. He just turned into manlet Chad. The episode goes out of it's way to show he doesn't truly contribute to any lasting source of harm other than trying to stop Rick from filling him full of insecurities, and it fucking shows.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

You could say it fits with the whole point of the show very well, but I'm worried it'll go up it's ass too much if this becomes a recurring thing. And since this episode was dedicated to hammering home character development will never ever happen, I'm worried it might.

Rick figured out he was in a television show and is desperate to stay alive.

any legit criticisms?

or just
>REDDIT AND MEMEY
>BWURRP GOD DOESN'T REAL
>MUH UNFUNNY WIMMINZ
>PICKLE RICK
for the hundredth time this week

rick needs morty more than morty needs rick

PICKLE RICK

yeah no this one was pretty good for having minimal beth and summer

I don't much watch shows I like with the intent of focusing on what to criticize. Go be miserable in one of those million other threads.

Saying Rick is an asshole doesn't make healthy Morty any less of a cock-guzzler. Everyone has to get dicked by Rick's bumpy ride eventually, but at least he preserves the status quo and is ultimately empathetic towards those around him. Nobody dies, and ultimately the family is more aware of their problems instead of letting them bubble beneath the surface. Healthy Morty is just a sociopath that can't compromise his worldview or adjust his values. He literally abandons his family and anyone else in his life that isn't "healthy". He prioritizes money and popularity and sees everything else as not his problem.

it's not a perfect show

Complaining about women writers is legit criticism, though. There's a reason why the only good s3 episodes so far have been written by men.

Technically he (((knew))) as early as the S1 finale

I think I summarised it in and I put it better in another thread, but basically: This was a good episode. Didn't even notice but yeah that's also a good thing.

I'm just pissed because of the message it's hammering home, that's all. But as an actual Rick & Morty episode it's free of gags and stands on it's own well.

>at least he preserves the status quo

That's not a good thing at all. His definition of "preserving the status quo" explicitly includes ruining lives on a whim if he dislikes them, or just got too drunk the other night.

>Nobody dies

A whole bunch of people did in that immortality spa place last episode, all because of the alien race he enslaved to maintain it.

>the family is more aware of their problems

I disagree severely with how much of a boon this is, when they seem to be more embracing them trying to address them. Last episode if Beth really wanted to fix summer she should've FUCKING CALLED RICK instead of relying on her son to figure his grow ray out. And don't forget Morty mutilating the ex-bf permanently out of spite; even if it's played for a gag for all he knows Summer's just in emotional turmoil and he tried to break up respectfully.

>Healthy Morty

Rick does many of the same things he does in contexts which aren't portrayed as unhealthy by the show, on many occasions that don't try to make it seem like he deserves to suffer from them.

The fact that he's aware of this and drags Morty back to his original social position, makes it seem like he's knowingly screwing someone out of something he personally enjoys.

>I'm worried it'll go up it's ass too much if this becomes a recurring thing
It already has, every single episode so far has more or less made excuses to not do a traditional sc-fi episode concept like season 1. This was the closest to it, but ends up being way too character introspective once again. while not actually bringing up anything that new. I'm being a little too critical and simplifying things but there's lots of reasons to criticize and argue the quality has dropped.

>I disagree severely with how much of a boon
I'm tired of it already, they go over the same quality traits while not bringing up anything new. It's being meta for the sake of it. Rather than focus on quality episode concepts we're getting this.

i wish they made an interdimensional cable 3 just to see you faggots sperg out

yes, also make it as clear as possible how stoned they were when recording

I take your point. I'd say my favorite moments come from when the sci-fi concepts and character interactions strike a fair balance, like the episode with Unity; don't get me wrong, it has PLENTY of flaws and is far too in your face about it's message in that part where Unity starts to lose it. I'm just saying this episode and the one before it seem like a step forward to me, for what little that's worth.

This as well, the show really doesn't do meta as a focal point well. The Vindicators episode falls flat because anyone paying attention knows Rick's done far, far worse-and let the most despicable one walk away for lulz. Which is especially hypocritical in light of what S2 showed of his opinion on the Galactic Federation, and also undermines any emotional investment in his history with it if he gives so few shits at the moment.

I actually don't mind interdimensional cable episodes. They don't pretend to be anything more than 20 minutes of clickbait, if it's just once a season the gag won't wear thin.

>bamboozle
?

Agreed they were better.
They were both me as you probably guessed. I'm running on no sleep and could go on further but I just wanna say I appreciate someone actually having a real discussion on Sup Forums these days. Keep it up through this sea of shit.

It's interesting because Rick's moral compass is actually on straight. His idea of what's toxic is on the right track, so he becomes an actual nice guy who focuses on kindness and correcting mistakes in a big-picture way.

What Morty thinks is toxic/moral is out of whack. His "moral" self is actually a narcissist asshole who is a nice guy only because he's too shallow and has that kind of "hipster niceness" to ever be a major threat, but he still leads off in some questionable directions. So this episode shows a flip in what we think is the case. Usually it's "Rick is nuts and needs to be brought down to Earth and Morty is the voice of reason," but Rick is actually the one with the better moral compass. This suggests that Morty needs to gain self-confidence in order to redefine his ideas of what parts of him are toxic.

Agree it was way too rushed, but kinda cool episode. Lots to mull over

New to the show, what is this expression supposed to convey?

actual r&m fans? on my Sup Forums? it's more likely than the existence of God amirite?

I can't speak for others but I like this episode moreso than I like the season all in all. Shit B stories and gorefest kinda puts me off, though they are getting better about it

OP, "robots" crawl youtube videos and block them before human eyes can ever see them. Just throw it on mega next time.

Same to you, buddy. Honestly wasn't expecting to have an actual discussion on this board either, it's the afternoon for me so it's a pleasant surprise to while this typhoon away.

I think that's an oversimplification. Rick himself pointed out Toxic Rick retains Rick's attachment to his grandson which Detox Rick lacks, for one. It's also worth noting that BOTH Ricks make their excuses and leave when Beth got involved, so it comes across more like they're just different grab bags of peronsality dissonances.

I don't think Detox Morty supports that outlook at all. Detox Morty makes people around him, even bullies (remember in the first official ep. one guy tried to pick on him?) feel better about themselves, cheers up angry, bitter women and makes a successful life for himself. What questionable directions? Does intent even matter if at the end of the day, whether out of shallowness or compassion he still goes through the motions of being a perfect partner in a way that's productive and supporting? The worst thing you can say about him is that you can alienate him from his family, and I strongly feel that's a fucking negligible cost when Jessica admitted the only reason she got roped in was because Rick drunk-cried at her a lot. So their codepency shit ruins their lives equally, while not letting Morty be assertive and succesful.

tl;dr unintentionally or not, Detox Morty comes across as the lesser of two evils.

Confusion and surprise. It's basically a western cartoon's "n-nani?"

Okay I can tell I should skip this one. See you guys next week!

>360p

what year we're living in fagg?

I wouldn't call myself a "fan" of Rick and Morty. I just have a morbid fascination with trainwreckes, and my Youtube recommend videos list keeps me updated on this one. Also, what said.

>Confusion and surprise. It's basically a western cartoon's "n-nani?"
That would be "w-what?"

>literally god isn't real m-m-*BUURRRRRRP*-morty: the episode

great, now i wish i was 14 years old and dating a 30 year old

Was it Rick's idea that affection for a Morty is a weakness what was passed on to the Unhealthy Rick or was it Rick's genuine affection for this particular Morty that was transferred?

I liked the fact that Toxic Rick was the one sperging out his atheism

I've seen this episode before

Boring ass episode. Or maybe I'm just getting tired of this show.

Could be both. Doublethink does weird things to your decisionmaking process.

>no jokes

Seriously list 3 jokes from this episode.

why didn't corporate morty hang up

Uhh we had "6 days later" after being told it would only take 20 minutes

holy shit nice catch

I'll preface this post by saying I've never seen a full episode of Rick and Morty. I've seen clips online and honestly I don't think it would be for me although I'd be perfectly happy to give it a chance should I find time to do so. I have no hatred for Rick and Morty fans in general; if you enjoy the show and want to talk about it then that's good for you. With that being said, the inane motherfuckers that are filling every fucking discussion online with "PICKLE RIIIIIICK" don't deserve to live. Having seen this crap fifty billion and fucking one times already, I decided to watch some clips of PICKLE RIIIIIIICK online and I can't fathom why the fuck anyone would be so obssessed with it. The skit on its own isn't particularly funny or clever and sure as shit doesn't deserve to be shared in every fucking corner of the internet, without relevance or further substance. In fairness to PICKLE RIIIIICK, this isn't the only instance of intelectually devoid retards doing everything they can to ruin some perhaps otherwise pleasant things. Bacon and nutella are other examples of things that have been so oversaturated online that I find myself taking slightly less fucking enjoyment indulging in now. Yes, you morons, we get it. Bacon and nutella taste great. Stop fucking mentioning it in every comment, video and eulogy to dead relatives. To paraphrase Maddox, I guess I have one thing to thank PICKLE RIIIIIICK for. It makes for a great idiot barometer.

I could tell you but I don't believe you are not a australian government spy
just use 8.8.8.8 dns and get the torrent

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :joy: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Not sure if bait or just really retarded

This fucking episode is so fucking hard to watch.
I can't stop cringing and I'm literally suffering to finish it.

Reminder it was Toxic Rick talking about there being no God so that means Rick considers his atheism to be a toxic part of him

>Google
opennic.org/

that dinner scene, holy mother of god HELP

most people spamming PICKLE RIIICK in the beginning and in Sup Forums were mocking the show (it started before the episode came out, in which it was clear that it wasn't supposed to be funny, Morty said it himself)
so as stupid as some of the fanbase is, I wouldn't blame them this time. Blame them for the shitty SCHEZUAN xD spamming from the season premiere

There was literally no jokes

It was like that just the whole fucking episode. I mean I guess that's the point but holy shit jesus.

I also had to take multiple breaks to lay off the unease from the morty cringe during multiple scenes.

>why didn't corporate morty hang up
getting caught was part of his plan

you're a big pickle

Is this a self parody episode?
This is the last episodes hamfistedness turned up to 11

I was fully expecting the cured morty to turn into evil morty

What was wrong with it?

I'm pretty sure this Morty is evil Morty.
He's getting fed up with this bullshit and something's gotta give when you have that attitude about people you're surrounded by all the time.

This episode was mean spirited and ugly. I'm also tired of every episode having someone yelling, crying, arguing, etc. it wasn't this way in the first two seasons. This show just isn't fun any more. It's unpleasant garbage.

Been that way all season. Rick and Morty is all about relationship and divorce drama now. People getting therapy episodes and lots of angry people yelling and shit.