The more you know

The more you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/07/15/mike-pence-donald-trump-science/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trumps-reported-vp-pick-mike-pence-said-smoking-doesnt-kill
pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/16/trumps-vp-mike-pence-tried-to-drain-hiv-funding-for-gay-cure-therapy/
time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/
motherjones.com/mojo/2016/03/indiana-governor-signs-expansive-abortion-bill
occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/17/flashback-mike-pence-caught-spending-campaign-funds-mortgage-credit-cards/
washingtonpost.com/politics/mike-pence-used-campaign-funds-to-pay-his-mortgage--and-it-cost-him-an-election/2016/07/15/90858964-49ed-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?wpisrc=nl_wemost-draw5&wpmm=1
iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/house/1337
books.google.com/books?id=W6gziQydtBwC&pg=PA718&lpg=PA718&f=false
time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/:
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
webmd.com/lung-cancer/guide/lung-cancer-causes
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-medical-records-leaked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew I like Pence for a reason.

>mother jones
>pinknews
>occupydemocrats
>flag
checks out

>i've been conditioned to believe only alt-right news sources

Also there are articles from fortune and time magazine there

I'm not doubting the ones from legitimate news sites, Johan.

fortune.com/2016/07/15/mike-pence-donald-trump-science/
motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/trumps-reported-vp-pick-mike-pence-said-smoking-doesnt-kill
pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/16/trumps-vp-mike-pence-tried-to-drain-hiv-funding-for-gay-cure-therapy/
time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/
motherjones.com/mojo/2016/03/indiana-governor-signs-expansive-abortion-bill
occupydemocrats.com/2016/07/17/flashback-mike-pence-caught-spending-campaign-funds-mortgage-credit-cards/

Whoever made the image can't spell believe correctly. Fuck this

Does it matter?

((()))
Abortion is murder and gays are icky.

I sometimes wonder if Isreali posters intentionally use their flags as a means of pointing who really shills for the democrats and that they do it as a means of 4D chess and that they are allies with us.

1. Smoking doesn't kill people, lung cancer and emphysema does
2. Evolution is a lie
3. HIV treatment means foreign aid, gay cure therapy is a good social investment to cut down on faggotry
4. He's putting his 3 kids through college
5. Abortion is murder
6. Gay marriage is a travesty and should be outlawed. Martin Luther King believed the same thing about God's laws over UNJUST human laws.

God bless Pence

On smoking:
>In the coming weeks, Americans are going to be treated with the worst kind of Washington-speak regarding the tobacco legislation currently being considered by the Congress and Attorney Generals from forty different states. We will hear about the scourge of tobacco and the resultant premature deaths. We will hear about how this phalanx of government elates has suddenly grown a conscience after decades of subsidizing the product which, we are now told, "kills millions of Americans each year".

>Time for a quick reality check. Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill. In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness and 9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer. This is not to say that smoking is good for you.... news flash: smoking is not good for you. If you are reading this article through the blue haze of cigarette smoke you should quit. The relevant question is, what is more harmful to the nation, second hand smoke or back handed big government disguised in do-gooder healthcare rhetoric.

>one spelling error
>the entire image macro is now invalid

the only citation that might be believable is the Time one poor shill quality

Have you been conditioned to believe only right-wing propaganda?

Of course, he never said that.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Degenerate leftist cuck kikes like you do not belong on this board. GTFO of this board and take your shill shekels with you.

On evolution:
>Do I believe in evolution? I embrace the view that God created the heavens and the Earth, the seas and all that’s in them. The means that he used to do that, I can’t say, but I do believe in that fundamental truth.

On HIV treatment:
>Congress should support the reauthorisation of the [HIV funding] Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organisations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviours that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behaviour.

But I watch Fox News all the time.
I just don't get my information from your (((particular))) group of people

He is legit a retard, just like trump.

Fox news is heavily biased in favor of trump

But it's not a Alt-Right news source.
The only Jewish thing I read is the Bible, and even I doubt most of it's real.

It's not.

Just admit your dick is small and go ask mahmoud to suck it. I wish Hitler killed your ancestor before he blew himself.

You sound like a 10 years old to be honest.

>smoking doesn't kill. In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness
>kills one in 3
>doesnt kill
So this guy says russian roulette with a six shooter with TWO bullets in it doesnt kill?
wew

Campaign funds, from:
washingtonpost.com/politics/mike-pence-used-campaign-funds-to-pay-his-mortgage--and-it-cost-him-an-election/2016/07/15/90858964-49ed-11e6-bdb9-701687974517_story.html?wpisrc=nl_wemost-draw5&wpmm=1

Campaign finance records from the 1990 effort showed that Pence, then 31, had been using political donations to pay the mortgage on his house, his personal credit card bill, groceries, golf tournament fees and car payments for his wife.

The spending had not been illegal at the time. But it stunned voters — and undermined Pence’s strategy to portray the incumbent, Rep. Philip R. Sharp, as tainted by donations from special-interest political action committees.

[...]

Pence’s 1990 race also led to key changes in campaign finance policies. Experts say that subsequent rules passed by the Federal Election Commission barring the use of campaign funds for personal needs were the direct result of ethics concerns raised by Pence’s actions.

Jason Miller, a Trump campaign spokesman, said that Pence had done nothing wrong in the 26-year-old episode and that the FEC had determined that he was “100 percent compliant with the law at that time.”

[...]

According to FEC documents, Pence spent a total of $12,867 from his 1990 campaign account for personal expenses, including seven installments of his $992 monthly mortgage and his wife’s $222 a month car payment.

Pence was unapologetic at the time, telling reporters that he had taken a 30 percent pay cut to run for office and needed the money. “I’m not embarrassed that I need to make a living,” he said.

“He doesn’t come from a wealthy family. He’s not gentry,” added Pence’s campaign director at the time.

>2. Evolution is a lie
>5. Abortion is murder
you must be over 18 to post on this website.

>4. He's putting his 3 kids through college
>implying thats an excuse to steal campaign money

>1. Smoking doesn't kill people, lung cancer and emphysema does
>guns dont kill people, bullets in the face and brain do
jesus fuck you're a retard

enjoy your corrupt crazy christian politician sucking big-tobacco's cock

He sounds based as fuck. You mad shlomo?

On the abortion thing, I didn't find anything about murder, only civil liability. The law described in the source:
iga.in.gov/legislative/2016/bills/house/1337
>Provides for disciplinary sanctions and civil liability for wrongful death if a person knowingly or intentionally performs a sex selective abortion or an abortion conducted because of a diagnosis or potential diagnosis of Down syndrome or any other disability.

Pence on marriage:
books.google.com/books?id=W6gziQydtBwC&pg=PA718&lpg=PA718&f=false

Mr. Speaker. I rise in strong support of the marriage amendment and offer heartfelt thanks and congratulations to the gentlewoman from Colorado (Mrs. Musgrave) for her principled. compassionate. and courageous leadership on this issue from her very first term in Congress.

Mr. Speaker. in the wake of ominous decisions by activist courts across the land. I come to the well today to defend that institution that forms the backbone of our society: traditional marriage. Like millions of Americans. I believe that marriage matters. that it was ordained by God. instituted among men. that it is the glue of the American family and the safest harbor to raise children.

I believe first, though, marriage should be protected, because it wasn't our idea. Several millennia ago the words were written that a man should leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one flesh. it was not our idea: it was God's idea. And I say that unashamedly on the floor where the words "in God We Trust“ appear above your chair, Mr. Speaker.

And let me say emphatically that this debate today is not about discrimination. I believe that if someone chooses another life-style than i have chosen. that that is their right in a free society. But tolerance does not require that we permit our courts to redefine an institution upon which our society depends. Marriage matters. according to the researchers. Harvard sociologist Pitirim Sorokin found that throughout history. societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family.

[...]

And marriage matters to kids. As my Hoosier colleague and friend Vice President Dan Quayle first accurately observed. Mr. Speaker. marriage is the safest harbor to raise children. Sociologists tell us that children raised by married parents experience lower rates of premarital childbearing, illicit drug use, arrest, health, emotional and behavioral problems, school dropout rate, and poverty.

And marriage even matters to adults. A recent 5-year study in 1998 found that continuously married husbands and wives experience significantly better emotional health and less depression than people of other marital status.

Let us say "yes" very humbly today to the marriage as traditionally defined. Let us say "no" to activist courts bent on redefining it.

Marriage matters. Mr. Speaker. It was ordained by God. instituted in the law. It is the glue of the American family and the safest harbor to raise children. Let us put in that most sacred of documents an affirmation of that institution upon which our society demands.

l urge my colleagues to embrace H.J. Res. 88. the Marriage Protection Amendment.

>((Flag))
What a coincidence

Better a fundie christian than a jew. JIDF get out.

Good job israel, you are only making me love trump more.

Other stuff from time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/:
>He opposed a law that would prohibit discrimination against LGBT people in the workplace
>He opposed the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
>He rejected the Obama administration directive on transgender bathrooms

On a duty to stop all gay relationships, while he did say
>Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behaviour.
he also said
>I believe that if someone chooses another life-style than i have chosen. that that is their right in a free society.
So his position appears to be that the government should discourage homosexuality, but not prohibit it (at least for civilians -- he supported don't ask don't tell).

what a Godly man. Hope he and trump win and trump gets shot.

Look at that kike flag

(((The more you know)))

1) Who gives a fuck, seriously.
2) Evolution IS a lie.
3) Gays are the predominant repository of AIDS.
4) Was LEGAL at the time, which was 1990. Vet your fucking sources.
5) Abortion IS murder. Beat a pregnant woman and kill her unborn child? Guess what you get charged with... (protip: it's not "unlicensed abortion")
6) Religious or not, gay relationships go against NATURAL LAW as well. Gays cannot reproduce, and therefore cannot propagate a species. So it's a big FUCK YOU to nature. Nature doesn't lose. Ever. That's why AIDS is so prevalent among gays. Nature intends for them to be dead and not fucking up the gene pool.

Thanks for confirming trump supporters are retarded.

>People pumped out of liberal indoctrination centers tend to vote liberal.

Gee, you don't say? Fuckwit.

Why is it always a dirty Jew trying to undermine Trump?

You guys really like to post statistics of muh "superior race is more intelligent".

But when you turn out to be inferior according to statistics, its suddenly doesn't count

Make up your mind, user. what is your ideology?

What college degrees do those people have? Feminist dance therapy, art or some other stupid shit?

The more you know...

Fuck are you babbling about? Your graphic doesn't even mention race you moron.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s [Open] - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM [Open] - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU [Open] - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

You want some statistics? Show this to your faggot friends.

Oh look, the JIDF is back.

...the more you understand why Trump call hillary crooked

>belives
>those fucking sources
Get fucked.

Good man.

Most scientists support clinton user, thats a well known fact

This so much.

>Fox News
>Pro Trump

There are a total of 3 people that are pro trump. Fuck off JIDF kike.

Still waiting for OP Fuckboy to explain this shit if "gay is ok".

It doesn't. It's the bullet that kills you, not the game.

She doesn't have any mental illness, thats a fake conspiracy.

About Gaddafi, it was a win over a dictator.

About iran, of course US will attack countries if they would nuke their allies.

NOW about your racist claims -
the first claim is legit, i agree it was racist. it's from the 90's though, trump has racist comments from this year alone.

Robert Byrd was a member back in the 50's, and he changed his ways and actively fought the KKK and warned youth about them. she praised him for his funeral, and so did many other people in the US senate.

And about Margeret Sanger, she praised her for advocating for women rights, not for her racist values which were common at the time.

Trump is the psychopath maniac here, user, see pic related..

>appeal to authority

It's a shame Hitler failed.

>abortion considered as murder
It kind of is desu
>enforce gods laws over human laws
Liberals are against this now?

>tried to take money from HIV treatment to cure gays
Isn't that the same thing?

(((The More You Know)))

It's not about "appeal to authority" user.
It's just that intellectual people who understand the sensitivity of presidential work see the real, irredeemable flaws of trump, that you are maybe not intelligent enough to see.

Based Pence.

>She doesn't have any mental illness, thats a fake conspiracy.
Sure m8

Smoking does not kill you, smoking 20 cigaretes a day probably will , just like 5 liter water will

And he's still a better candidate than Hillary

Gay sex is kinda like Russian roulette only the gun is a dick/asshole and the bullet is HIV.

Makes you think...

Russian roulette doesn't kill the gun does buckaroo

Thanks I needed a good laugh

>Being this retarded

90% of lung cancer cases are directly related to smoking.

webmd.com/lung-cancer/guide/lung-cancer-causes

seefuck you kike.

Rationalize it however you want. It's still an appeal to authority. As well as you having no evidence to back up that claim. I'm a scientist and I support Trump.

>She doesn't have any mental illness, thats a fake conspiracy.
Sure m8, at least I don't post fake claims, without evidence
#
#

Anyone in Sup Forums can claim he is a scientist, user.

Please tell me, do you not see the right wing obviously makes up conspiracies against clinton that are baseless? you have to be extremely naive to believe every single conspiracy against her.

Furthermore, do you not understand that trump doesnt have the knowledge required or the temperament to function properly as a president?

That's what happens when you sell out to the values of society and forsake your principles in pursuit of power.
You look like a fucking idiot when times change.

Its fake as fuck.
Of course a Sup Forumstard will fake papers against clinton

Please tell me, do you not see the left wing obviously makes up conspiracies against trump that are baseless? you have to be extremely naive to believe every single conspiracy against him.

Furthermore, do you not understand that hillary doesnt have the knowledge required or the temperament to function properly as a president?

That argument can go both ways, you absolute imbecile.

Not nearly as much as the right wing does.

>This is not to say that smoking is good for you.... news flash: smoking is not good for you.
>The relevant question is, what is more harmful to the nation, second hand smoke or back handed big government disguised in do-gooder healthcare rhetoric.

So the first OP argument is already debunked with his own sources. The rest are probably just as easily debunked. Clinton shill BTFO.

It's putin I tells ya. He's in charge of Trump, pepe, the kkk, and internet trolls!

if trump is what it takes to get pence out of this state then trump is the greatest person on earth

Not nearly as much as the left wing does

You're really fucking bad at this, JIDF. You guys a little rusty?

>Implying
user. the right wing literally fakes documents on clinton
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-medical-records-leaked/

>I-Its f-fake as fuck.
>Of c-course a Sup Forumstard will f-fake papers against clinton
Kiddo, I have no time to fake documents, in those documents you can search everything, there are names,address and telephone numbers. Go for it.
>huffingtonpost
>dailymail
>nytimes
Wew lads

"Common at the time"
It's *current year* people and don't you forget it

BASED

It was common at the time Margeret Sanger lived, user.

Hillary did not praise her for racial slurs, but for her advancing of woman rights. come fucking on now

Sounds based except for the retarded smoking thing and the evolutionist/creationist thing

She was a goddamn eugenicist you hopeless fool.

See one post above you Those documents were actually confirmed to be faked to falsely conspire against clinton.

how many neurodegenerative diseases have you diagnosed today

>1.
so what if it does
>2.
i don't see how does this have any importance at all
>3.
i know right? it's sad that he only tried and didn't succeed
>4.
yeah, that's fucked
>5.
it is
>6.
based

You might have to consider getting a proxy if you want to post shit like that here, you filthy kike, I literally stopped reading as soon as I've seen that.

>OP dropping the pure unadultred TRUTH with statistics, facts, and quotes
>Sup Forumstards who do the same thing to promote their racist and homophobic agendas now suddenly believe that statistics aren't reliable
>With nothing to argue they resort to Ad hominem anti semetic attacks

Typical.

Because you were conditioned to selectively consume information based on what the alt-right wanted you to consume

I agree with all of these except using the campaign funds for his stuff

>occupydemocrats

Dude is right on everything.

Smoking doesn't kill people though lol.