ITT Sup Forums in 2018

Attached: 1517574615022.png (660x633, 569K)

The ABSOLUTE state of the caliphate

BBC is always trending in the west

Attached: 1515523042193.png (313x398, 257K)

hmmm

Thanks multiculturalism!

I fucking hate Muslims.

I don't understand where they all come from in the past few years

>"diversity" is GOOD!!!
>"diversity" is our STRENGHT!!!

Attached: 1480398523084.jpg (602x690, 59K)

Most of the Muslims here in Denmark came guest "workers" and "refugees" during the 70s, 80s and 90s.

The Danish rules during the 80s and 90s pretty much allowed them to bring in their whole family.

Fun fact: Refugees from Vietnam and their children have much less unemployment than guest "workers" from Turkey and Pakistan and their children.

Also the shitty rules during the 1990s to 2005 allowed most of these unemployed Muslims to get Danish citizenship.

look like indian

>Indian
>Resham Khan

It's a Pakistani Muslim name. All the Pakis here in Denmark have names ending with Khan.

this was an acid attack carried out by a white dude on a paki tho.

how the fuck did you know that? i am closer and i had no idea
although most acid attacks here are done by whites on paki

Khan is used in India for mudslime families too,cause you know,they were both ruled by persianified Turkic clans from Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.

it was on the news, they said a bunch of muslim hate gangs started grouping up and throwing acid on pakis they see in britain. there was also another case where some dude and his sister got attacked, and a mom and her son etc. it's pretty vile.

left wing britain has been pushed too far and often lash out at the sand nigs who are being ignored by the police after the scandal
mudshit got kicked to death and the police ignored it

wh*tes area truly subhumans

I agree, the whole left wing/right wing spectrum you europeans seem to be obsessed with is a cancer. People seem to be more concerned about picking sides like it's some kind of football match instead of thinking about solving things rationally in your politics. I can totally understand why pushing so hard for unnecessary immigration has caused all this hatred, but these people did nothing wrong.

they do many things wrong
we welcomed immigrants now we want them out and they are hunted in the street
that didnt happen overnight for no reason

>the whole left wing/right wing spectrum you europeans seem to be obsessed with is a cancer
Thank you, chocolate bar. This american meme has gone too far and has no place in countries with more than 2 political parties but everyone keeps pushing it.

> socially centre
> economically slightly left of centre ( welfare state light )
> immigration only for educated individuals
> refugees only from countries with compatible values ( no muslims )

Where does this place me on the spectrum?

Yeah, can't we all just agree that

DEATH TO THE AMERICA

and go home?

Seriously is there a more subhuman repulsive race of "people" than ar*bs?

Attached: 1492763658074.jpg (1280x960, 69K)

right
there is no middle ground, thats the only thing both agree on