What happened to her

What happened to her

Imagine if Hill Dog sat on your face during a heavy flow

>career politician that did the bidding of international jews
I dislike Trump, but I hope she dies.

She started a revolution.

she went against someone much smarter and powerful than her

Why isn't she in jail like Trump promised?

Trump the candidate promised that, not Trump the president. You need to stop looking into the past, user. It's not healthy

This is smart in your world? Holy crap user
You need to break a law

oh boy game of thrones must have released a new episode since the triggered liberal redditors come out immediately

Don't underestimate angry racist whitebois with tiny dicks

there's a lot of them

Great post! Glad to see some fellow Hildawgs here.

lol I'm genuinely asking if that actually sound intelligent to you. Don't be upset please

I get that his speeches are often disorganized, but that picture is exaggerating the fact.

I like JFK, but you could easily do the same thing with all his verbal idiosyncrasies.

Why are you guys so mad all the time. Didn't Trump winning get you jobs and girlfriends??

He's talking down to supporters and dumb liberals like you. It obviously worked since he won in a massive landslide but you obviously are not smart enough to understand why he talks like that. But of course someone worth several billions and won a decisive landslide victory despite having the entire media and banking industry/hollywood/global powers against him isn't very smart.

mean for

I think you replied to the wrong post, but your so right! lol!

Didn't Hillary get more votes than Trump and he only won because he's a better pet for the elites?

So when's that wall getting built?

Actually, Trump winning snapped me out of a malaise. The intense debate during the election capped off 3 years of personal political exploration, his victory let me successfully move on from politics and pursue other avenues of life. I now have a gf, steady job, and just started another semester of college. It does explain why inversely so many liberals seem traumatized and obsessed with Trump.

LOL great thread op, so based! Magapede meme warriors report in for duty!

hello, my fellow hilldawgs. #ImWithHer

>he can't identify fakes
Why is Sup Forums so smart?

Where is that wall? Has it even approved for funding?

That bald spot on rinced penis tho

Get a job Pablo

I hate Kushner so fucking much
Fuck Trump and fuck choosen people

pedo Sup Forums poster

>posting politics here
I don't care if you're rightist or leftist, this is a board about TV and Movies.

>le meme straw man
This is just as bad as assuming that all Trump supporters are racists or inbred redneck.

Remember when Sup Forums used to be about video games and then swarms of unrelated garbage started shitting up that board? And some few people would reply with something along the lines of "not video games" every time, no matter how impotent it seemed? Well, here it's even worse. Here, nobody even bothers anymore; in fact, not a single one of these replies detests the presence of such a flagrantly unrelated topic on this board anymore. It's symptomatic of how thoroughly metastasized this cancer has become.

Not Sup Forums.

nice