Your cousin from the UK says he is coming back to Poland because he can't live with all these Muslims around and he...

>your cousin from the UK says he is coming back to Poland because he can't live with all these Muslims around and he wants a safe, all white country
>he comes back
>he can't find a job
>no one smiles
>people are angry at each other
>-20 C in winter
>he is going to come back to the UK again now

Attached: 1519040017001.jpg (262x268, 22K)

Why ARE poles so miserable? Say what you want about this country but you're right, at least people here have joy in their hearts

Say NO to the POOlish menace TODAY.

Poles are cancer. We don't want you here.

Going to the UK makes you a soft cunt. Seen it happen many times.

Attached: 1495186068998_0.jpg (2560x1440, 2.59M)

You wouldn't smile either if you had to live here. Poles in England need a little time to switch to the British style of life and they eventually start smiling.

You don't have anything to say about it. Without Poles, the British economy would collapse so be thankful we are there.

Attached: 8007830-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 76K)

>work as dishwasher, toilet cleaner, pick up fruits or pack candies in a factory
>Without Poles, the British economy would collapse so be thankful we are there.

Too late. Britain is already swarmed with bydło Poles and we don't want them back. They are your problem now.

Poles are magical creatures.

Exactly. You'd have dirty toilets and you couldn't eat fruits and candies. Would you like to live in such a country? The UK would become an India-tier shithole.

We do the jobs Brits don't want to do. That's why Brits can live their white collar lives.

You are aware bydlo Poles make everyone in Europe hate your country and see you as subhmans?

Not really, no one hates Poland for bydło Poles just like Americans don't hate the state of Mexico because of Mexican immigrants. You can dislike the people but not the state they come from.

English tourists are one of the biggest groups of tourists in Poland.

>your cousin from the UK says he is coming back to Poland because he can't live with all these Muslims around and he wants a safe, all white country
No one talks like that irl

BTW, English bydlos are also subhuman tier and English tourists in any country are looked down upon for their behaviour yet no one dislikes the UK for that.

Poles/Eastern Euros do. They are unironically racist in public too.

Haha you'd be surprised. You don't know Poles then. Poles make up a big part of the members of right wing British

Yes, I am aware. But I would rather have them make your life worse than mine, sorry. Everyone time bydło emigrates, Poland becomes a little better place. And seeing how I don't plan on emigrating to the West, I don't really care what Westerners think of Poles.

Right wing Britons hate Poles with passion tho.

But they accept them in actions against Muslims. Anti Muslim marches in the UK are always full of Polish participants

>everyone
*Everytime

The funniest thing is that Brits did brexit to get rid of Poles but the vast majority of Poles will stay there because May promised to guarantee the status of EU citizens in the UK if they had lived in this country for 5 years (so like most of Poles), unless the British economy collapses then Poles will move somewhere else yet I doubt Brits will be happy after all.

> the vast majority of Poles will stay there

that makes blacks and pakis happy because polish women love them

well, having to pick between anglos, pakis or niggers, the choice seems clear

Why wouldn't they choose Polish men

Attached: Polish-man.jpg (590x816, 78K)

To be honest, it's probably true. POOles will do an eighteen hour shift for a shiny penny and a six pack of lager, the companies hiring them must be raking it in.

Attached: Screenshot_20180306230606.jpg (1440x2960, 1.62M)

Nice phone screenshot

>at least people here have joy in their hearts
maybe if you're lower middle class and above
then again the working class aren't really human and most of them are foreign now

Thanks nigga

what a shitty nation without dignity
they work and live like slaves in foreign countries yet act so nationalistic

ah yes, i always forget intelligence and professionalism are directly proportional to how ugly and bald you are.

So they're basically white slav mexicans?

To be fair the average rating of women from 18-35 in my town has probably doubled since eastern europeans started coming after 2004
most of the decent looking 18 year olds leave as soon as they can to uni
whenever a girl I pass on the street isn't fat and has good posture she is most likely polish (east midlands market town)

>polan STROOONGG

Attached: 0b2ba4528b3390025fff9cb986d17fb0.jpg (462x970, 185K)

>p-p-polan s-s-strong!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wait till you see the ooohuhuhu
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: bef2784736a4e8ba6e1a3f9f8248af69.jpg (1886x931, 912K)

Chimp

Britain is a shithole but when you spend enough time here you learn to love the stench

Oh please shut the fuck up snow nigger. Eastern Europe is the Sub-Saharan Africa of Europe.

I want to live in the UK so badly

What's stopping you?

not being British enough

I'm guessing brexit.
Isn't a popular destination for poles Germany?

Abo

>Isn't a popular destination for poles Germany?

UK is far more popular. We'll see what will happen after Brexit, though.

well, if all of the UK looks like this place, it's truly a miserable country

Why the U.K isn't Germany much stronger economically?

>Isn't a popular destination for poles Germany?
an old polish workmate of mine that I slaved away next to in 12 hour shifts 6 days a week for min wage told me that he had previously gone to germany and italy before coming here and he said both of these countries had shit services and he hated working in these countries, he much preferes this country

Wages were higher in the UK (before the pound collapse after brexit was announced), laxer labor laws, easier to avoid paying taxes etc. Also, most of Poles can speak basic English at least, while few people know German (and even if you know little German it's not enough for Germans, you have to be perfect or get out).

English language is easier. German is too hard for small polish brain.

Polish language is way more complicated than German or English. It's probably the hardest language on Earth.

it is at the same level as latin actually

>It's probably the hardest language on Earth.
why do czechs say their language is the hardest language on earth too

*funniest

Because no one bothers to learn it.
To be fair he has a point. If I had to move anywhere in Europe it would probably be the U.K they seem friendlier than the average European.

I don't really have anything against Poles. I can't fault someone who comes and works hard for higher wages, if I were Polish I would probably do the same.

Why are you such a loser who's trapped in that poor shithole while ur brother's such a winner who managed to move to the UK and live his comfy life in that fancy 1st world cunt?

If you start to learn Arabic, you might take that back immediately.

dunno if it's the hardest but definitely one of the ugliest languages

>bzwkzk sczrbgw rzbwgkzrz

The bong screeching is the best thing about them one chad pole is makin them ass mad

>wanting to live in UK unironically in 2018

hahaha

Damn why is everyone hating on Poles?

Attached: 1513345901536.jpg (850x850, 473K)

betas hate Chads

cause we have moral superiority and they are envy

Because Poles are:
- criminals
- alcoholics
- cheap labour, toilet cleaners etc
- prostitutes, sluts (polack women)
- low IQ people
- racists & xenophobes

unpleasant subhumans overall

>cause we have moral superiority
pff...pfff...pffhwhwhahahahahahahahahah

>moral superiority

Is that why there's so many poles in british prisons?

>- prostitutes, sluts (polack women)
they're quite good looking, take good care of themselves and are respectable compared to their english/part irish working class counterparts
native working class women here are fucking horrid and hate themselves

Czech and Polish are almost the same language

Should have let the Ottomans take over Vienna baka

Attached: 1514816935477.jpg (1170x1220, 176K)