Why is no one talking about the most important film of the year?

Why is no one talking about the most important film of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SndyPWg-1Bc?t=2m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=L_FYoB3Epw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ogJy8Q9bHDo
youtube.com/watch?v=1mkUp1V3ys0
youtube.com/watch?v=A3F2pr2FbfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XmIIgE7eSak
youtube.com/watch?v=GHKtN9jPK1w
youtube.com/watch?v=rEby9OkePpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that an ay mayo on the left

this isn't official art right? this is way too try-hard nostalgia pandering

>ripping of the tron poster
hollywood really is out of ideas

That's Snoke. A wise man who saw the fall of the Jedi and has been lurking in the shadows in all 6 movies

Because I turned away from Star Wars somewhere in the middle of Clone Wars and if I look back for even and instant, I'm sure I'll turn to salt.

The only proper answer

LMAO FORCE TREE

I am pretty sure that is fan made but this is official

that's even worse

Even with my typo? You're too kind.

...there is no god

YASSSSSSSSSS

Kys shill. GoT has ruined this board enough.

its day will come and i will not enjoy that day.

...*UURRP MORTY

we wuz storm troopers n sheeit

Because (((Disney))) are fucking it up

because

STARWARS MORE LIKE SCRUBWARS

LOOK AT ALL THESE LITERALWHOS

I'm guessing he smoked too many death sticks.

>some literal who fat asian is playing a main character in a god damn star wars movie

>wanting a white and attractive cast in 2017

That's Skull Face. A wise man who saw the fall of FOX and has been lurking in the shadows in all 5 games.

its reys father

It's just a run of the mill capeshit.
It will probably make money like most of Disney's stuff do, but it's still irrelevant.

UMM SHES A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN

HOPE HE DIES TO BE HONEST, FUCKING PATRIARCHY

It will never be as good as Rouge 1

SNOKE IS DARTH PLAGEUIS REBORN WHO CREATED ANAKIN AND REY?

Nahhh Disney are fucking pathetic shits who wouldnt have the guts to do that

>tfw I dont even know who Snoke is but I want him to kill Rey because shes a fucking stupid Mary Sue

Snoke is a fucking white male who will be defeated by the brave and victimized minorities

>implying Luke wasn't a Mary Sue

How can you not be a Sue if you're a Jedi?

He wasnt you fucking idiot. He struggled in ANH with a lightsaber, got beat up and almost killed by sand people, got his hand chopped off, and if it wasnt for Vader he would hav been killed by Sheev

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

WHEN DID STAR WARS BECOME SUCH AN AMAZING SJW CLUSTERFUCK

IT LITERALLY HITS ON EVERYTHING

TAKES SOME SKILL TO FIT ALL THAT AGENDA IN, ALMOST GOTTA HAND IT TO EM

He genuinely wasn't though, he had actual imperfections and character development unlike Rey

yea the guy who got his ass beat all the time and could barely do anything without others is a mary sue

Game of Thrones is symbolic of medieval English and putting blacks in the role of Kings doesnt work I am afraid

Can we all agree that Snoke is both a terrible name and character design?

Unless we saw Rey raped since a child hence it explains why she can defend herself very well

Luke started as annoying whiny bitch who was completely out of his head and made to look both foolish and lame by the much cooler Han Solo.

He grew into the role of hero by the end of the film.

Seriously what kind of fucking retarded cunts thought "Snoke" was a good name for anything

>they had to cast a fugly asian so the precious white girls wouldn't feel self-conscious

Because it's going to be a massive disappointment. I'd rather not think about it, until December 15, when I'll be forced to watch because when I was 6 I sold myself into indentured servitude to Star Wars and now I have to watch every movie they make until I die.

Do I even want to know why mulan is in this picture?

We know nothing about this fucking old character anyway. Unless he is Plageuis or some older character we already know then Disney are pathetic for making a new character that has existed since clone wars and we know nothing about him.

So what? He was jus sitting around hoping Sheev and Vader would die so he can take the throne?

I for one am happy to see Alex Borenstein getting work after the cancellation of Mad TV.

shit i have to prove someone wrong on the internet again

>Luke loses to a tusken raider holding a club
Rey fights off a bunch of men with a club
>Luke doesn't do a jedi mind trick until ROTJ after Obi-Wan did it first
Rey knows how to do a jedi mind trick without being told
>Luke doesn't know how to fix the falcon
Rey fixes the falcon in a way that Indiana Jones has never figured out
>Luke used to bulls eye womp rats at home
Rey can fly a ship without having done so
>Luke needs Han to save him
Rey saves Finn at the end
>Luke isn't particularly good or bad at shooting
Rey only needs one shot with a gun she's never used, and then hits her target
>Luke has to go to Dagobah for training, still doubts the power of the force
Rey closes her eyes and then knows she can beat Kyle Kataren

MAREY SUUUUUUUUUUUUE

I would have been happy if it just stopped at her being a Mary Sue. But no, they had to also make it a remake of ANH.

>for making a new character that has existed since clone wars and we know nothing about him.

Name a single flaw that Ray has.

Rey is a woman

>Snoke
youtu.be/SndyPWg-1Bc?t=2m57s

Rekt

WHATS SNOKES FIRST NAME

CAN IT BEAT SHEEV

Words cannot describe how much I despise Maz Kanata. Why does she sound like a twenty something year old?Why does she look as bad as Jabba did in the 1997 special edition of ANH?

It was better before you showed up reddit.

>Emperor Sheev Snoke, first of his name, king of the humans, heir to the throne of Courescant, father of Snarlaacks, and reinging Supreme Leader of the first order.

Screencap this it'll be in the movie

>Why does she look as bad as Jabba did in the 1997 special edition of ANH?
Because fucking Disney cheaped out on the CGI because they knew people would go see it no matter how bad it looks.

Someone decided to fuck with Jew Jew and submitted a sketch of an orange woth two buttholes for eyes and Disney execs said "hey that looks like a black woman"

>important

top jej

I just want to know what kind of weed she's snoking.
She looks at a FN-2187 who obviously wants to leave and says "i'm looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run"...It's like when Anakin is sitting there in front of Yoda with classic eye lighting and Yoda's like "hmmm i wonder if this guy might be evil. oh well"
And then finn looks at orangey like he's staring down uncle tom for the last piece of chicken, and says "You don't know a thing about me."
Then he tries to get Rey to leave with him proving her point??

These aren't characters or real people. It's like watching Doug Walker make a Star Wars movie for his girlfriend to watch.

Seriously, why did they make Maz so fucking hideous? I get that she's supposed to be the nu-Yoda, but at least Yoda didn't make me nauseous.

>Singing birds are used as comic relief on the island.

UMMM THIS MOVIE IS HISTORIC #IMWITHER

THE NU KIND OF PROGRESSIVE HISTORY THAT WE LIKE, NOT THAT PROBLEMATIC OLD HISTORY THAT WE NEED TO DESTROY

I really don't give two fucks about this movie. We all know they're going to prop up Rey and fuck over Luke. I'm not paying to see that.

MEMBER TRON

The real question is how much of a carbon copy of Empire will this movie be?

90%. 10 point deduction because Rey is already god and won't need to swamp training montage

REY IS A DISNEY PRINCESS, SHES GOING TO HAVE A MUSIC NUMBER WITH SINGING BIRDS! LEAVE HER ALONE REEE
>Daft Punk Score for a Tron movie
>It's boring
Y tho

nu-tron movie was great, i'm sorry it didn't appeal to your immature mind

>Film

Star Wars is naught more than a cheap joint, it can hardly even be called a flick.

>BORING
youtube.com/watch?v=L_FYoB3Epw4

DONT RETARD HERE
NOT RETARD AREA

Who is gonna be the "No I am your father." thing?

Sorry i really worded that incorrectly.
The soundtrack is actually really good.
The movie itself is incredibly stiff, and left me with an empty feelin.You can see it in the other movie Kosinski did with Tom Cruise. Kosinski is good with design and architecture, but he drops the ball with interaction between characters. You can see it in "Oblivion".
Try and tell me something interesting about Sam Flynn that isn't a reference to the things he owns, his house, or his dad.
I would rather watch the original with the new soundtrack, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogJy8Q9bHDo

Yes, and they were both dope as fuck. Still pissed that we won't get another one (or even Kosinski's remake of The Black Hole).

Never seen it. Convince me to watch it

nu-tron is just as good and "stiff" as the original

sheep

OBLIVION WAS AWESOME WITH ANOTHER TIP TOP CINEMATIC EXECUTION
youtube.com/watch?v=1mkUp1V3ys0

FIRE THESE KATHLEEN KENNEDY YESMEN AND HIRE KOSINSKI FOR STAR WARS

ALSO AXE THIS SHIT CAST LMAO

>Nothing of the prequels makes it into the new films
>Except ONE thing which was everything needs to rhyme and repeat from movie to movie
>Not the originality
>Not the originality

OK Disney.

Watch the first one while you smoke weed. Watch Legacy while you do a bit of acid.

Can we at least be happy it isn't saturated with blues and oranges together?

star wars didn't really have that much originality they borrowed heavily from westerns and chanbara movies which Lucas studied thoroughly when making the original star wars film
even his earlier film THX wasn't that original

fuck you

>Yall acting like Clu isn't the best theme song in the past 10 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3F2pr2FbfQ

I have more important things to bitch about. Like why in the fuck pic related is starring in this film.

>OBLIVION WAS AWESOME
Sorry man, Kosinski doesn't know how to direct human beings. He should stick to architecture.

The only scene i remember is him fighting drones, and being bored of everything Tom Cruise was talking about. Just play Portal with the movie Moon in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=XmIIgE7eSak

Don't worry OP, right now we have 50 threads discussing how much we hate the last GoT episode we watched anyway.
In a few weeks the catalog will be full of nu Star Wars hate threads instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHKtN9jPK1w

C'mon man this scene was same damn fine kino. And, yea, prolly the only scene I remember.

You already know why. Foreign market. TFA didn't do amazing in China so this is their attempt to improve those numbers.

She is Vietnamese. Chinese people hate the Vietnamese.

Anyways, that kind of casting doesn't work. Did Finn bring any black people into the fanbase?

NOTHING IN PORTAL HAD SOUND DESIGN LIKE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=rEby9OkePpg

AND MOON WAS A SMALL SCOPE INDY FLICK

>improving those numbers by hiring a fat chink and having her be BLACKED

Gotta start brain washing the chinks at some point

Bad move then since the chinks aren't as easily fooled with this as white people are. Being called racist has no negative connotations for them.