Did he do anything wrong?

Did he do anything wrong?

he didn't continue being racist

glad his brother died so he could continue to the fight

Became a liberal.

The curbstomp

Game of Thrones

how did he get out after doing that? I feel even if it was a home invader you'd do life for that shit

this

He attacked his own family and ruined his own life by getting sent to prison.

In the original ending no. In the kosher ending, yes.

user's pic is accurate. Getting involved with the Neo Nazi's was a bad move, but rewatch those two dinner table scenes first with the father and then the mother's new boyfriend. Aside from some bad language there's nothing said that's outside the political or social mainstream. And Hollywood wonders why some people are suspicious of an agenda.

Yes. He bitched about the jew wanting to fuck his mother. There is nothing wrong in a jew wanting to fuck your mother. Jews are humans too. Other than this, he killed the black dude without a rational reason. He already had dominated the situation. Oh, and he also apartheided the basketball court. Who he thinks he is to define what race can play there?

yeah you're not allowed to curb stomp people to death

What was the difference between the two?

>blacks
>people

uh, sweetie?

In the original ending, after his brother's murder in the school bathroom, he shaves his head and goes back to the Nazi's.

stormfront likes to imagine there's a pro white nationalist ending where derrick shaves his head at the end implying his return in to neo nazim

It's not an imaginary ending. It's the original script.

source?

Google it. I don't believe it was ever shot. It was only in the original script.

even if it was, which is suspect, you know scripts go through re-writes, and it wasn't the creators intent to advocate neo nazism, right?

I'm not a stormweenie if that's what you're getting at. I'm just saying that the rewrite happened. And for such a unique film it's interesting that the ending was changed in such a unique way.

Dats rahcism.

I can't find a legit source that it happened anyway

that's was one of danny's issues, in the essay he writes it would have been life if he'd testified, but then he deletes it

He not only relaxed around blacks, he encouraged his brother to do so.