"aren't you a child?" "only in the ways that matter."

>"aren't you a child?" "only in the ways that matter."
>that docking kinda love, like penis in the foreskin kinda love
>have you ever been peed on before? oh my god! yum!

can all agree that this episode was confirmed kino?
>two counts of straight shota
>cutfags getting BTFO
>piss fetish

What is this cartoon?

Dick and Mort

horse fetish

>Celebrating mental illness
the fuck is wrong with you, bigot?

she reminds me of Margot Robbie

right
episode referenced WoWS twice

The girls were amazing in this episode. Even Jessica.

only women and their providers care abt sex

you can fucking tell women wrote this episode

indeed, the guy cummed in margot, but failed to satisfy her and felt bad for it, so as a good beta, he went back to work. But morty fails his male duty and Jaqueline feel like a woman and she is sad.

>a woman would write a 14 year old character having sexual relations with 2 adult women in a single episode

I am sure glad that this show expose women for craving sex. At least it is realistic.

>All teenage girls are extremely vapid and everything they say is related to dating and sex
>One of them has a piss fetish
>They all want to fugg Morty

This episode was written by an autist that obviously browses this website.

have you not noticed the many cases of female pedos recently?

Reddit and Cucky

Brick and Mortar

so far i hate to say it but all the good episodes this season have a male writer credited
and all the meh or just ok ones have female writers credited interesting results from the experiment they seem to be running with this season of course given the way the writing room supposedly works who knows how much that really means

it was a running joke in grandmas's virginity podcast that jackie was a female peado dont be so shocked this is classic justin

This is done by women in positions of power to young men.

Female writers wouldn't write such a thing because they have feminist men to lord over.

for god sake look up the writer credit it was written by a tom kauffman and directed by an anthony chun

We can at least admit that Summer's "Mom do you think I'm pretty?" was in the very least a female writer pitch that ended up going in a good direction.

that episode was written by ryan ridley actually though it does make sense that was pitched by a female

The religion bits seemed kinda odd in this episode. They touched on it way too much I think.

Episode was a solid 7.5 2BH

Some writer got themselves onto e-hentai, didn't they.

d...does Jessica really like Mortey?

>arguing over which episodes were and were not influenced by women
fucking why?

>that docking kinda love, like penis in the foreskin kinda love
I don't get it, what does that mean?

Google penis docking

there was literally two shots having to do with religion that was it are you mental?

cause all the women were just hired between seasons 2 and 3 so people want to gauge their effect on the show

Also sea cucumber reminds me of that scene from Daimaou.

i personally liked this episode thought it was pretty good though i wish it had been harder for reverse the toxification oh and why keep using two "versions" of the same rick when there are millions running around that are actually different people all together?

But what does that mena in a female context? WHy is she saying it? She doesn't have a penis.

>Ben wa Technology

are you actually retarded?

I have a feeling that Ridley was mainly responsible for the main plot line involving Rick and Jerry.... the subplot just seemed so much more underwhelming, i doubt Ridley would have written something as stupid as that horse hoof shit and "COOLZIES"

Here's your (You)

I honestly don't get it, please explain.

like i said the way the writing room is said to work that is how all the scripts are someone writes out a basic story and then the room decides all the smaller details

why? do they control hiring at the Rick and Morty offices?

>foreskin and piss fetishes
That's uncutfags getting btfo though...

i think its either a bet between justin and dan or they are experimenting and getting the results they expected that being episodes headed by a female will be mediocre compared to ones headed by a male which so far seems the case

so we know where to properly place our blame for this show's downfall

elaborate

You wanna know why it was so good?
>Writers: Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland
Fucking finally. The episodes written by other people aren't up to par. (except for that one dude who did the bottle episode, he's alright)

you might want to wait for the downfall to actually occur before trying to find someone to pin it to.

The point of that gag was that it was shocking, gross, and not at all just another lifestyle.

EXPLAIN
X
P
L
A
I
N

she's married to her work

justin doesn't post here anymore and i don't think dan ever bothered to look

they are credited as writers in every episode you idiot

this season is only getting about 2 something million viewers per episode

Sup Forums is the gauge for show quality
and Sup Forums is the gauge for a games quality as well

straight shota is a young boy having relations with an older woman, which happened twice in this episode. Assuming that straight shota is a positive thing, a patrician fetish, the op lists that as a reason for this episode being kino.

Stacey and the one at the end. The first girl was going to become Morty's sex slave.

They're the primary instead of tertiary writers on this one, idiot. They're the only two credited.

I'm guessing a man wrote this episode?

there names are not on this at all

>this season is only getting about 2 something million viewers per episode
season 2 finale was 1.84 million so that would mean the audience is increasing.

ironically the worst episode this season has two female writers credited to it

incase you are wondering thats the vindicators episode

OH MY GOD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME RIGHT NOW

>Worst episode
>Not the Mad Max parody

She wants to be warm and embraced like a penis is warm and embraced by a foreskin.

that got a few laughs out of me vindicators didnt

She's saying that the penis docking with another is the ultimate form of love and warmth. She recognizes the superiority of the penis.

pickle rick was the worst followed by the mad max parody.
there was at least an attempt a humor in the latter.

N-NANI?! PANTSU-KA?

oh.

but she isn't a tranny

you must be 18 or older to post here

What if I'm a socially inexperienced 19 year old?

I don't share your opinion, but I will accept it.

>literally can't laugh at a cuck joke

is it really a cuck joke when the white guy seems fine with it?

>morty is happy
>rick ruins it for him
haha so dark

Yes. That's the joke. The cuck is pathetic, laugh at him.

It's normalization. They're normalizing cuckoldry.
>See? This is just a thing white people do! They need a bull to please the woman! See how happy and stable they all are with this relationship?

There are actually two cucks, the father and the son. Jerry does not like the idea of his mother having sex with a man other than his father and/or a black man in particular.

>One of them has a piss fetish
:ok hand:

Reddit and Memey

No, they're not. Cucks as the butt of a joke has been a trope for ages. You probably thought the cuck joke in You're The Worst was "normalizing" cuckoldry too, didn't you?

Yes, they are. You literally can't tell the difference between a "joke" and cultural marxism anymore because you're too deep in the whole of leftist brainwashing. Now go put on a black facemask and start throwing molotovs at society.

>you're too deep in the whole of leftist brainwashing
The fucking irony

>it's leftist brainwashing because I said so

>haha cuck joke funny

Cucks are mocked in both Shakespeare and James Joyce's Ulysses. Do you think those are brainwashing too?

>I literally can't tell the difference between cuck jokes and normalization

If anyone's normalizing cuckoldry it's retards trivializing it by using it as a common insult

Wrong. Sup Forumseddit barely counts as part of Sup Forums

Go back to your containment board, faggot.

>the better episodes are by the main writers
Hmmmm...

>it's brainwashing because I said so

Benoit Technology?

Left is a qt.

Wow, just like my Chinese cartoons!

Doujin when?

Only the classroom scene.....