Proof that Chong Kee is on Chyna's cock

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/john-key-seeks-reassure-asian-community-in-auckland-over-law-and-order-concerns-open-letter

Fuck this shit, fuck chong kee, fuck the chinese. Your beloved PM is pandering to a minority fucking cunt

Cannot wait for Winston to rekt this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

nz.hougarden.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reply faggot

So who's bashing all the chinks?
good on 'em

fucking oath, this is why maori and islanders are based as fuck

Is Winston the most right wing guy we have???

I think winston is our only hope

>60% of Chinese feel unsafe in the 4th safest country.
>Want more police.
What a time to be alive.

I would love deportations of Asians but attacking them?
Typical native pavement ape behaviour....

Why do people still vote for National? We have so many cucks in this country

He's central. right wingers are bigger retards then left wingers

Nope. Fuck them. Buy up all the housing, the fuck you expect cunt?

I have never met a national voter.
I don't understand!

National voters are the people who vote based on who they think they could see themselves having a beer with

Why can't we deport all our brown boys? They just don't leave for Australia like they used to. Also, Australia has finally wised up and started sending them back.

Also Samoans and maoris attacking Chinese and Koreans. Whether you approve of Asian immigration or not, this is just all kinds of fucked up. In cases like this I'll side with the chinks. Not a fair fight.

Also, its probably not a thing, NZ media works on the following equation

> statistical abnormalities sees something happens twice in one week 'its an epidemic!!!!!!'

t. Xianping

Nobody gives a fuck. Need to break a few eggs etc.

fuck off chang

I guess its not fucked up that chinese are buying up all the housing though right?

t. Lee Chang

How do you go from this...

>tfw manage to get a thread up to almost 100 replies without some neo-nazi nzer shitting up everything
feels good man

Why do New Zealanders hate on natives anyway?

To this?

Natives aren't welcome on Sup Forums

>86980211
fuck off yang

this. Make New Zealand white again, Brits should have let us finish the job back in the day, now were cucked.

>Key won't mess with super
>Key won't bring in Capital Gains tax
>Swing voters are now paper millionaires due to housing skyrocket

To letting Mossad spy on you, covering for your Saudi mates and kowtowing to the chings?

t. Sione

FUCK OFF CHING CHANG CHONGS WE'RE FULL

>Literally one of the least densely populated countries on Earth

How do we fix Australians?

gas yourself

By sending them all our boongas, chinks and cuzzy bros

Is this satire?

fuck of Zhang. I'd take unruly mobs of nogs over your yellow ass any day of the week

t. Jerry Brownlee

like 70% of Aus is unlivable desert, you drop kick

Turn the Maori's on the Asians and we're going to have a nice portion of support for NZ first.

Seriously, I can't speak for many, but I think those born in 1998 onward are far more nationalistic than the rest of the nineties SJW kids.

>implying you're not a nog

It's possible to live in deserts though, look at Arizona or Alice Springs. Also Tasmania has low population, so does Northern Territory and QLD isn't exactly packed either.

>1998
underage b8

>600 new police on the beat
>literally cutting down on size of police force and closing smaller stations in otago

wonder where all the new cops are going?
>feel unsafe still

fucking grow a pair you jafaa bastards

>just another fuckin asian aucklander

na m8. Im white but I have nog friends, and asian friends. Both are ok, they have their ups and downs, but only one is swarming in like a plague of locusts.

Relevant
nz.hougarden.com/

not if they are flat with no water.

Arizona has canyons full of water, and it rains enough in Alice

Unless you want a las vegas style setup but that requires water to come from somewhere else and isn't sustainable without a huge population/commerce

Maybe if you savages stopped attacking them and rather walked to the voting booth on election day we wouldn't have these problems.

and the other can't into civilisation.
I'm sick of playing the devils advocate as I dislike both equally, but because Sup Forums is full of natives bitching about muh north island house prices I have to stick up for one over the other to be fair.

>isn't sustainable without a huge population/commerce

So why don't you chuck all your chinks and abos to a place you set up like that and watch the ensuing race war?

t. Wiremu

Don't need proof, everybody already knows he sucks china's cock.

Not at all. Kids today are all cucked as fuck by neoliberal propaganda.

Talk to anyone older than twenty one in an intimate setting and chances are they're anti-immigrant and anti-maori.

The thing is that New Zealanders unaffected by yank culture are two faced and espouse completely different values in private and in public so it's hard to get a real read on how the country actually feels, something that the government takes advantage of