Gary Johnson just stole:

Gary Johnson just stole:
>the spic vote
>the black vote
>the liberal vote

Why aren't you supporting the real winner, Gary Johnson?

what a fucking joke and farce.

>stole what the democrats need in order to win
>didn't steal what the Trump needs to win
THANK YOU BASED GARY JOHNSON

Literally who?

nigga get real

its no different than Hillary and hera buelita bullshit or Trump and his taco bowls

they are all so rich and powerful they don't see how fucking retarded and disconnected from reality they come off when doing this

not like he stands a chance anyway

>Literally who?
>american education

oh but i am

Garry Johnson and Jill Stien will only take away Hillary voters.

>Paid media pop culture support

That solidifies it for me. He's controlled opposition. I'd had a hunch he was for a while now, but I consider this proof.

Pro TPP
Anti 2nd Amendment
Pro open borders
In favor of a carbon tax
And you just came to that conclusion now?

>eating a taco bowl in your multi-million dollar tower or quoting a "mexican proverb" is the same as jumping in a lolo with a greasy spic

Johnson is putting in the work amigo

This!!!! Its pretty fucking hilarious

>lolberturdians have unironically elected a literal Democrat as their nominee

Which ideology in America attracts the biggest losers and autists and why is it libertarianism?

Bu..bu..but it's about advancing the party.

Literally none of those are true.

literally they are

nice try starless chile

>the libertarian only takes votes from the left

>it's an underdog third party episode with a disappointing ending for libertarians

if Macafee didn't have skeletons in his skeletons in his closet he would have been a good choice.

Petersen was a horrific choice

Is Gary Johnson a true republican at heart by trying desperately to steal votes from democrats?

Or just another open borders cuck who has no clue

Literally Rebbit the candidate v2.0

He can keep stealing Democrat voter blocs to help Trump, though.

post sauce

>flag
why am i not suprised

I'm voting for whichever third party candidate is polling highest in my state, because I am desperately hoping that someone can steal enough electoral votes to keep either of the two main candidates from being elected.

This forces the election to go into the House, where they will probably pick Trump. However, this comes at the expense of people losing all faith in their electoral system; the last time the House decided an election, the Democratic-Republican Party collapsed. My deep deep hope is that this can happen again, because it could lead to the greatest Happening of all time.

In short, I am voting third party because I want a revolution.

cuck

Yeah,

No one gives a shit about Johnson except bernouts

Nice try starful Liberia

What's it like being retarded?

Our two-party system is complete shit.

But hey, we have the best Congress that money can buy.

Johnson/Weld is the only decent candidate Ticket. Trump has some nice ideas (but he doesn't believe them) but he has no political experience, and Clinton is an evil crook. Pence is alright but the CIA would have to kill Trump first.

Trump still gets nominated no matter what happens, but with a crisis of legitimacy at his back he would be able to put in real changes instead of needing to work around congress. On top of that, I think there would be leftist terrorist attacks that he could use to pass emergency powers and remove them from the country.

The House would pick Johnson. They are literally the #NeverTrump republicans.

>In short, I am voting third party because I want a revolution.

But you're not old enough to vote, champ.

so here's the $30,000 in memes that we heard about

Gotta admit Johnson really seems like an authentic bro, it's too bad that people are easily swayed by progressive and dumb wwe tier trumpfag politics.

That's also acceptable. What matters is creating a crisis of legitimacy so that we can convince the normies to overthrow the system. Basically, there are 3 outcomes that I would find acceptable:

1. The House picks either Trump or Johnson, and they use the crisis to push for huge and radical changes.

2. The House picks either Trump or Johnson, but they are unable to use the crisis effectively and the American people revolt.

3. The House locks up because they can't pick a candidate, and so the election is stalled and the entire system collapses

All are perfectly fine with me. I just want real change, because otherwise we are going to have the same bullshit for the rest of our lives.

He's a fool of a politician, but useful for stealing votes from Hillary "The Butcher of Libya" Clinton.

McAfee was a cool guy but I would like him far from any serious office. Petersen was miles better than Gary Cuckson

CARBON TAX JOHNSON

Say no more.

>Why aren't you supporting the real winner, Gary Johnson?
This. He's doing it on purpose, to avoid spoiling the election for Trump.

Based Gary is Making America Great Again.

Wait, so what happens if an absolute majority can't be reached for the electoral votes in the election?

don't you mean
>the cuck vote
>the pedo vote
>the accidental vote

this is the only result for reverse image search. you can't just post something like that and not gib sauce, be a bro.

Sweet. Less votes for HRC.

Gary is going to steal the pot head vote and Jill Stein is going to steal the sjw vote. Hillary won't have anything left.

Tiebreaker contingency vote in the House of Representatives. Trump wins.

We need need to pay homage to Based hero gary johnson reply: "thanks gary" to show your gratitude

This desu

Why would I vote for a neocon?

sage in options field

Because I voted for him in 2012 and got disappointed.

Based Gary, stealing votes from Clinton, paving the way for President Trump.

Sage goes in all fields.

why does he even bother

He wants that Koch brothers cash

>confusing the party with the ideology

You're a retard. Everyone knows Johnson isn't a libertarian.

He is stealing the mormons, Neocons, Cruzfags and other assorted NeverTrump cuckservatives from the GOP.

libertarianism is alt rights controlled opposition

Gary Johnson's a fuckin meme lad. He's no Ron Paul.

he's a weird faggot

>Anti 2nd Amendment
Wat
Isn't he supposed be libertarian or something? Got any proof of anti-gun?

>Why aren't you supporting the real winner, Gary Johnson
Because I live across the border from his state and watched it progressively get worse from his actions when he was governor. Not to mention he's a corrupt piece of shit that used his position as governor to get his construction company a bunch of cushy contracts before he sold it off. He's Shillary tier garbage.

He's probably against recreational nukes.

>Mexico
You have no idea what you're talking about Pablo.