PREPARE YOUR ANUS

There are plenty of anti-Russian threads today. What does it mean? Big happening including Russia? Do (((they))) prepare public opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12094234@egNews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shills my Orthodox brother.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

there is nothing to worry about.

I understand but all shilling operations has happening background. I think something is going to happen and they want to blame "ebil ruskies" for this again.

Russia is bucking the currency cartel according to some anons. Get ready for WWIII.

Don't scare me. If you take into account HUGE military drills in Russia things are really going to bad scenario. West and South-West direction in full readiness. State departments and Central bank on high alert prepared to act in conditions of war.

function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12094234@egNews (in Russian)

proofs pls

bump

Mate russias is going to invade ukraine ( not in the half assed way they did last time) but with troops tanks aircraft etc. Get ready ivan you are about to rape some ukrainian women.

With whats been going on between turkey and russia and turkey and the kurds this may be true

you subhuman fucks have been pretty busy doing subhuman shit, so there's threads aboutcha

Link...

>ukraine

Why now? And why shilling on Sup Forums?

Damn, this shit is pretty hot. Got any more?

It's interesting how there are two types of ruskies online:
1. "Russia and everything else about it is horrible"
2. "Well at least we aren't like yurop :DDD"

What's even the point of anti-russian threads.
It's like your existence is anti-russian as it is.

It's probably another psyop by cia since shit isn't going their way in syria, I've read on some local news site articles too written by literally terrorist supporters, you'd better get putin to rev up those kremlin shills and try turn the situation because I don't want to get dragged in a WW3 and fight to defend subhuman mudslimes next year.

This guy gets it...

It is just sabel rattling as usual? It's been going like this for 5 years at least.

It's because someone mentioned the failing petrodollar.

And everyday is just another 24 hours less until Poland realizes it should not play host to an offensive missile complex

Polacks, the most delusional europeans. Being afraid of nonexistent German army.

CTR. They are trying to stir up Cold War fears to demonize the Slav. They think trying to get the American people riled up for a war with Russia will Hillary in the election.

Hahah shilling Ukrops

A fucking Leaf

chances are they are preparing for causing the war and blame it on the other side, which probably is russia that takes the blame

Good goy!

Putin rejects Zionists unequivocally. He has dedicated his political career to the destruction of the false apartheid state known as Israel.

This is evidenced by his ever-growing ties with the Shia Iranian government.

Best goy! Fluoride is working!

Wait, are this events good or bad?