No trial. No imprisonment. Just summary execution. Remind me how these are the good guys again?

No trial. No imprisonment. Just summary execution. Remind me how these are the good guys again?

nobody is

that was the trial

They aren't.

The proletariat in the form of littlefinger were once again crushed by the bourgeoise

Sad

theyre not, nobody is supposed to be

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."

Ned was the good guy, fostered by Jon Arryn. Starks of old were hard, cruel men involved in blood sacrifice.

Brave D&D

They aren't

He didn't die so good.

neither one of them are men and neither one of them attended executions like the boys did.

What sort of due process is this?

I was thinking about this the whole time, but they're girls so who cares.

No lawyers, no witnesses. What sort of due process is this?

>No trial
>Literally admits to murdering Lysa
???

the kings justice

literally this, read Stark History, they had to be savages to subdue a savage region like the North, their history is much bloodier and massacre-y than the Lannisters. Ned was an exception because he was raised by Jon Arryn

They are not. If it was asoiaf the whole North would realize that the new thuggish Starks are closer to Boltons than to Ned and it would change things. In the show noone will care of course.

I want to be Salsa's foot slave tbqh with you

Yeah and it would take Sansa forever to kill Littlefinger with her girl arms. It would be cruel and inhumane by Stark standards.

When accused, he admitted most things and tried to justify them didn't he? Maybe I'm wrong, I wasn't paying much attention to that scene anyway because we all know this whole plotline was retarded and I was waiting on boatsex

>No trial. No imprisonment. Just summary execution.

That's the way of the North.

this is the show where might makes right and you're wondering where is the justice?

This is why we don't let women rule.

Sansa, who is the judge, literally witnessed him murder Lysa. She's the witness, so it's not like she really needs to call anyone to the stand.
She also known that Bran is almost certainly telling the truth about betraying Eddard.

So this, this is power of british genes.

oh wait i forgot this was america

she could slit his throat just as easily as arya did, or pull the noose that hangs him

why the fuck did they kill him in the great hall anyway?

>reveals she had knowledge of Lysa's murder but didn't mention it until it was convenient for her
>Vale lords still side with her
??

but sansa had earlier told yohn royce that littlefinger didn't do it in a trial at the vale

why did none of the valemen point out sansa lies?

This.

because the writers are lazy and wanted to do it quickly. why don't you guys get this? whenever you ask a simple question about the show, it's because the writers are lazy and don't want to write good plots.

They're not supposed to be. (Or maybe they are and the showrunners really do suck that much, I don't know.) Anyway, the show doesn't need him anymore, so off he went.

>littoral ly strangers that met once show more emotion in a reunion then these cunts who are family

it is called weaponized autism

yeah lets just imprison everyone so that our society is a revolving door of imprisoned niggers who only get to be more criminalistic each time good idea faggot

Holy shit it happened

one of them is a literal God, what more do you need?

this is a good post

would love sit on the iron throne tbqh, so much history in that shit not to mention actual dragons made that shit

BECCAUSE D & D ARE FUCKING HACKS

for you

>all those years of planning and plotting
>literally orchestrated the biggest events in the show
>dies unceremoniously without revealing what the fuck it was he wanted
fuuuck this show

>without revealing what the fuck it was he wanted

uh wut

you can't really be this dense

you realize it's fake right? GOT is a story...

>>dies unceremoniously without revealing what the fuck it was he wanted
But it was revealed

POWERFUL STARKS RE-UNITED
AVENGE THE DEATH OF THEIR FATHER
NEVA4GET

THE WOLF PACK SURVIVES

He wanted to be king, with the added bonus of fucking Catelyn 2.0 in the form of Sansa. He just let himself get too sidetracked with the pussy. I still don't know what the deal with him marrying Sansa off to Ramsay was about though.

no, I am taking about the actual iron throne not the fake one. the real one, made by the dragons

>she will never pass judgement on you while stepping on your balls
why live?

>man
There's your answer.

ned was a fool and died like a fool

Lysa was trying to shove Sansa out the fucking moon door.

It's only because Jeyne Pool got written out of the show

You don't need a trial if you have a magic cripple who can see the truth no matter what. What I do find to be retarded is that Bran goes "gee Sam, even though I'm the three eyed raven I didn't know that my aunt married Raegar"

Cuckold culture

>women aren't human
I see

>sansa admits to lying about the vale murders to help littlefinger
>then uses the fact she lied to the vale to....convince the vale that littlefinger is the bad guy?

wtf why would they believe her either

> I AM NO MAN
t. sansa stark

It's clear to see she was manipulated by CIA, combined with the admission that he's responsible for Ned's death they're not exactly going to take CIA's side

They're not good at all.

The Starks and the Targeryeans now literally have mega super powers to the gills.

They will crush all normal decent humans like ants.

They're all powerful sociopaths who don't give a fuck about anybody or anything.

Not good guys at all.

>It's clear to see she was manipulated by CIA, combined with the admission that he's responsible for Jon's death
FTFY, Jon Arryn's death is way more important than Ned's.

No it isn't. The norf leads the realm in imprisonment sentences because Winterfell understands how important it is in keeping the Watch sufficiently manned. Literally Ned's scene of delivering the Bobby's justice falls on a Watch deserter.

God you footfags need to die.

Because Bran is fucking magic and could have proven it to every Lord there by telling them about their past. Seriously are you guys retarded he can see everything that has ever happened.

he wanted to climb the ladder

Yeah, I mean he does seem to have to specifically look for events, but as soon as he saw Jon was Rhaegar's son he should have looked into the circumstances of the birth and the "kidnap and rape"-ing.

Was the feud between sisters all a charade? or did bran have a meeting with the two after Arya threatened Sansa?

>conveniently forgets to mention that Lysa was about to attempt to push HER out of the fucking EYRIE
BRAVO!

yeah they were "acting"

so bran told every lord to get littlefinger eliminated? doesn't seem like something he cares about

That's what you get for not using gender neutral pronouns desu

but they were alone in the room

>Sansa let me tell you everything in private
>Sansa gives him some spiel about what he really wants instead of just making him tell EVERYONE what his plan is from start to finish. Explain to the normalfags his plan to take the Iron Throne from the debt to the tapestries to killing Ned and Jon to the Stark-Lannister rivalry and how he orchestrated the War of 5 Kings to Dantos

He could have had an epic bow out of the show, but instead he just begs for mercy like a pussy, which is exactly what he isn't. He's the type of person who will challenge a fucking Stark warrior to a duel for the woman he loves even if he knows he stood no chance at winning.

This show is a parody. It's basically every tv trope ever made combined together now. pathetic

If they were to question Sansa and call bullshit and possibly lose Winterfell and the support of the Vale due to it

To be honest the only thing I want at this point is to see this "nuthin personnel" anime goblin dead.

What was even the proof it was Baelish behind Jon Arryn's choking death? Is there even an earlier scene where he admits to this prior to last night's forced confession?

I always assumed it was Varys who procured and administered the tears of choke on Arryn upon Cersei's orders, both in the books and in the show.

but it was lysa who freaked out and killed jon arryn when she found out he was gonna send their son away

friendly reminder that the starks violated guests rights by murdering the lord of the vale in cold blood, without a trial, without any evidence but the word of a cripple autist, without allowing said lord to present a defence, without the traditional northern tradition of the sentencer swinging the sword.

and they are the good guys.

send robyn where? back to the vale? why is sweetrobyn an epileptic spaz, do you think bran touched him in the head too?

This is the only thing that bothered me.
The scene needed more time

It was Pycelle who poisoned Arryn acting on Cersei's orders. Tyrion finds out the truth during his scenes of cleaning house as Hand.

This. Sansa was cold as fuck with CIA.

I miss this

who cares everyone dies anyway

you're a big guy

They are method actresses.

As much as I like CIA he was a traitorous faggot and deserved his fate. At least he got a clean death and will be burned whole and not get his head stuck on a spike in a warm shithole.

/thread

What an uncharismatic bunch of goofy brats playing at being lordlings

>Slitting a guys throat in the middle of your hall so he can bleed out in front of the entire room
>Execution

the fuck

lolwat? The Starks were some seriously Harsh motherfuckers when they needed to be.Fuck with their family and you're doneso. There was a reason the Boltons followed them and it wasnt because they were nice or honorable, but because they were some seriously tough bastards with no qualms about fucking you up if you got out of line.

Pycelle didnt poison Arryn you idiot. He just didnt stop it from working or save him.

excellent post.

>Remind me how these are the good guys again?
The chick-run factions are hottttt!!!!! see also dragon lady!

I used multiple t's!!!!! serius bidness here in a tv show!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure guest rights fall apart when the guest is actively conspiring against the house.

In a lot of medieval law judgment was delegated by the king to noble land owners who exercised authority to conduct trials and judgments within their own feifdoms.

Sometimes the accused could appeal to a kings court if he felt he'd rather face the kings justice rather than the local lord's, but mostly whatever the lord said, went.

It's like you don't understand what an absolute monarchy is.

they only turned him into a crybaby so tumblrinas could say "it was so satisfying watching littlefinger cry like a baby before dying yaaaaas queen"

sure, i guess they fall apart when the guest betrays his promises and sacred vows aswell? oh no wait, thats okay :)))
i'd say the show is dumb as fuck, but the fans are just as dumb so i guess its not a problem

>be David
>4AM sitting alone in my office
>throwing scratched ideas in the fireplace
>the phone interrupts my deep meditation
>it's Weiss.
>sounding like he found the cure for cancer
>"DABID"
>"DABID"
>he's out of breath
>"DABID WAT IF AN ALIEN IS HUNTIGN RAMSAY THRU THE FOREST
>my pupils widen
>Weiss can barely articulate the pure raw emotion coming over him
>"DDD ..D...DABID WHAT IF R.. RAMSAY TAKES HIS SHIRT OF AND STARTS HUNTING THE ALIEN WITH A CHOPPER"
>with those words all reality breaks
>i can only see a shirtless ramsay fucking up an alien
>it's
>so
>fucking
>RAD!
>i start demolishing everything in my office in a frenzy
>Weiss is on the other line through the entire ordeal - screaming his lungs out
>then a realization hits
>there are no aliens in GoT (yet)
>i cry
>all i wanted was a good show
>a fun show
>i pick up the phone and scream inarticulately at Weiss
>no words are needed - he understands me immediately. he starts weeping in unison
>this goes on for 34 minutes
>"d david"
>"david what if sans get"
>"what if sans gets raped by ramsy"
>not sure if i heard him correctly
>"what if ramsy burns stans food david and then stan has to kill sharon because he has no food"
>irony taste in my mouth.
>realize it's blood
>"y you mean to eat her'?"
>"NO. to win the war DABID!!!'
>grab my dick with my left hand and my idea crayons with the right
>ramsay could probably do it with about 20 good men. i realize. he knows the land
>"DABID BAD PUSSY BAD PUSSY DABID"
>don't know what that's about but it sounds rad as fuck
>write it down also

Ehat is this a refernece to?