I own several apartments and rent them out. Today...

I own several apartments and rent them out. Today, i got this request to house two brothers of - what i assume - arab origin. Of course, they dont speak german, so this association is mediating for them. Funnily enough, this Verein is working for criminals and people who just got released from prison.

I need some entertainment on this bleak monday. How should i reply?

Other urls found in this thread:

oe1.orf.at/artikel/439315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless bump.

I can't speak German brah

Sorry I don't speak shitskin

why is it always fucking germans who never translate their shit

>assuming we can speak arab

a jap just did it in another thread, fucking leaf

Quebecers are bad for it too, sadly

My German isn't good enough for me to be able to tell what that message says.

Because they are le master race :^]

It's just an email by someone acting intermediary to ask about renting the place to two kebab.

Get back when it's a government official mandating you to let the apartment for taxpayer money or be jailed.

Think if some absurd conditions to accepting them as residents, obviously nothing they'd actually agree to. See how much bullshit they'd consider to get these dindus housing.

Dont reply, let them sleep and freeze on the street

Do offer to arrange a viewing but unless you already have advertised a rent, demand an exorbitant rent.

If you already do advertise a rent, either avoid by saying you're out of town or sth or say you found a tenant

Can it be? Why don't you want to host that Syrian rocket scientists?

This reminds me of a story that's been passed around the aviation profession:

>At a German Airport
>German Airspace
>Aircraft flying in, all prim and proper speaking in English, the international language of aviation that ALL controllers are supposed to speak in
>Lufthansa aircraft comes in, starts speaking German.
>before tower even replies, someone comes on saying "You know, you're supposed to be speaking English."
>German: "I'm a GERMAN aircraft on a GERMAN plane in a GERMAN airport, why do I have to speak ENGLISH?"
>long silence
>Very stereotypical British voice, nearly yelling, "BECAUSE WE WON THE BLOODY WAR!"

>2 posts by this id , one of them is a shameful selfbump

things that did happen

dont you have a mart to shart?

That just makes me sad now tbf. If only Germans still had that pride.

can you translate to american?

Your best bet is to pretend you didn't see the message. Just don't reply.

If you reply back they might try and force you to house them since you are in Germany afterall

rough translation

mr savsak interested in their apartment and would like to move there with his brother. therefore we want to know in advance whether the apartment Suitable for flat sharing is and when the detail were possible. unfortunately can not speak German sawsak. so I ask them to contact me.

>housing shitskins
>who can't speak German
>and are represented by an organization that helps criminals
>in fucking Germany where it's impossible to kick someone out of their apartment even if they don't pay rent and destroy it

You gonna have a bad time.

the bottom part is nothing but him saying he is flexible about the reply

>I need some entertainment on this bleak monday. How should i reply?

Just give them a curt "no". Don't become a fukken target.

OP there are usually tons of qts volunteering for organizations like these
I say leverage your way to get some pussy

ask if they are comfortable with male nudity. let them know how progressive you are and explain how most of your tenants are homosexuals that party and fuck each other all the time.

Thought my initial summary was translation enough, but owell:

"Dear ...
Mister Sawsak shows interest in your apartment and would like to move in with his brother. We would like to know if the apartment is suitable for flat sharing and when it would be possible to move in. Sadly, Mister Sawsak can't speak german, so i'd like you to contact me instead.
With regards,
Some gullible bitch"

The rest doesnt really matter, just random data and that they have no jobs or income.
Im not homosexual so no interest in qt pussy.

Of course i would never let some ragheads in my apartments, even if they would pay me double. Just saying "No" is no fun thou.

>Sehr geehrte
H A M B U R G

Which city and how much? I'm moving out in September and in dire need of an apartment. Besides, I'm white and and we grab a beer every once in a while and discuss Sup Forums tier subjects without the fear of Merkel's private police arresting us :^)

You can't write anything about their religion or origin or else you would be prosecuted for discrimination. Just write a highly ironic/sarcastic answer on why you can't take them because of their higher cultural standards or some bullshit.

oe1.orf.at/artikel/439315

Send back a written letter (NOT email) explaining that you had applied for agricultural status some time ago, but unfortunately you're not allowed to have goats as permanent residents.

I just realized this too

subtle shitposting OP

M-V, 450 cold rent, three rooms.

Fuck Hamburg, overcrowded with subhumans as any other major city.

Not impossible for it to be a woman, but she'd likely be 40+ (because women younger than 40 vote Green 100% of the time).

zeggy eter

I like that, unfortunately they would propably start a huge bureaucratical process to allow this shit here.

"Sorry, border's closed"

Idk what it says but if you're a landlord you're automatically scum and they're better people than you by default.

Not that few women in the AfD.

What do you mean?

Dude, why don't you jew the fuck out the money from them? Just say they have to pay like double the normal price and the repair costs will be paid by itself.

This can't be true
anglo women on Sup Forums I can understand, but german?

>M-V, 450 cold rent, three rooms.
The fuck. I'm currently renting in Brandenburg paying 435€ for an 8m2 room with some pyscho Hartzer morphine addict room mate who throws a fit everytime I use the kitchen or shower.

Haven't seen a single young women there nor ever met one that wasn't a young vegan cunt.
There are plenty redpilled women on Sup Forums.

Set the showers to delouse.

>There are plenty redpilled women on Sup Forums.
you ever post on KC or /deutsch/?
how the fuck did you find Sup Forums anyway, anime?

No, Sup Forums introduced me to anime. I came here for the memes.

Top kek.

ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION
I KNEW I TALKED TO A QT ON /deutsch/

How do you own several apartments?

sure. totally.

Never been on /deutsch/, only on Sup Forums, /c/, /vp/ and Sup Forums.

Do not bother to reply.

>Sehr geehrte
Are you a chick or did you remove the 'r' by accident?

ah okay
well female newdykes make more sense than I'd like to admit
I am very late to find myself a new sekrit klub sigh

enjoy your inheritance though

This. I don't know about Germany, but over here you can not discriminate as a landlord. Germany is probably as cucked as we are.

Depends on what you define as "young". Certainly no students in there, that's true, but quite a few around the age of 30 that are dependent and work for us.

Poor sod. That's what you get for living there. Rent prices aren't that low here as well, not enough buildings for all the students. But i gladly demand less for some honest, working, white people who want to live here and aren't libcuck students.

I dont take money to further the destruction of my home land. Not that a single apartment matters, they will just get another one, true; need to oblige to principles though.

I swear to god and everything else that exist. I honestly pay 435€ for a tiny room with a crazy roommate. Technically, I'm in Berlin but it's located on the very outskirts of Berlin where if you walk 2 minutes to the south you're in Brandenburg. I want to get out of here so bad.

Something tells me you might be forced to accept, if that happens at least make sure you get insurance for the horrible damage they will do to your apartments.

Do not reply.
Let them think that bit-rot ate the message.

>I say leverage your way to get some pussy

literally why Europe is doomed

You too milady.
Why not just double the price and get the German state to pay for it in full? They'll find another apartment anyway, but at least you can make enough money and prepare for the upcoming racewar.

i only rent my houses out to cute girls and white people. mostly just cute girls though. not even joking m8, I suggest you do the same

>take shitskins in
>give new tenants cyanide laced shitskin food as 'welcoming gift'
>dispose of bodies at local pig farm
>???? 'Don't know where they went '
>Rinse & repeat

Inheritance, investment, real estate agent.

No accidents in german efficiency.

In general, yes. We can be forced to all sorts of shit. A friend of mine who owned several real estate in Thuringia got forced to house some shitskins, so he just told them to fuck themselves and sold the whole building.

do the girls pay you in sex?

Wie schwer ist es, nein zu sagen

Because at the end of the day if he does that he's giving shitskins a roof over their head.

>inb4 you decline it because of
>"Mieterstruktur"

affiliated with GCP?

Best she can do is giving them the worst apartment she has for the most horrendous prices and then make shekels of their suffering.

no, but one tried to and I told my parents and got her kicked out. she was also black too.

If you are forced to communicate with them, just tell that you need this building/apartment for your own purposes for a while and it is bussines secret so no more communication avaliable and leave conversation imediately stating that you have other urgent things to do.

Never wrote a formal letter in German huh?

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren..

Murder them, and the one who mediate for them.

he did though you fucking retard.
that said, sawsak doesnt sound arab

Still giving them shelter.
I'd just tell them to fuck off, they sound like trouble.

Hope your homes get burnt down

why do you rent out the apartments to cute girls then?

You forgot one thing
> make it look like an accident

it's easier to say nothing than no. Effectively, they are the same.

> Inheritance, investment, real estate agent.
Makes me jealous, waiting for my inheritance. Accumulating wealth one self is really tedious.

Implying you are not Frauke Petry posting Petry memes.

this

I don't care about cute girls, honest white people is the goal though.

Nicht schwer, mein Kiwi-Kamerad. Ich überlege lediglich noch, wie ich es am besten tue.

No. Don't need any of that stuff anyways, i could always just tell them that some other guys already signed the contract.

>Sawsak
Doesn't sound like a kebab name. Maybe they're Eastern Euros?

Regardless, I would never rent out for someone who's jobless and on benefits. These people tend to spend the money on frivolous shit and then fall into arrears.

Don't forget to include the swine farm and brewery in the rear of the property. Don't forget to install crosses and other religious symbols in the apartment.

>Implying you are not Frauke Petry posting Petry memes.

I just met her last week. 't was a good talk.

because they're cute and I like cute things?
why would you wish such a hateful thing?

He is from Syria judging by a media article and very likely an agent directly from IS or at least working for it.

Eastern Euros mainly come here on their own legally, work and learn the german language. if they need some fuckin charity association to get a flat for them, they're scum.

Source?

I think the person who contacted OP is sawsak. Sounds like greek or turkish.

See here.

No, the person who contacted me is the woman working for Verein Neuanfang, which is out to support criminal people on building a new life, so to speak.

Why would you address someone with "Damen und Herren" when you know their name?

On what grounds are you allowed to "discriminate" then? Can you say no because of unemployment or no knowledge of German?

Btw their name sounds like "Saftsack".

>Im not homosexual so no interest in qt pussy
uh...what?

Because landlords are scum. In a just society you'd have to get a real job producing something of social value.

She is a woman apparently and does not need to pull qts from such an organization.

Oh misread it, thought the Syrian guy was the person writing the letter. But obviously he would not be able to.

>landlords are scum
t. dolescum who spent his benefits on anime dolls and fell behind on rent