Why is it that the UK has lost its power to the point that it's now not as influential as Japan?

Why is it that the UK has lost its power to the point that it's now not as influential as Japan?

Attached: d.png (3141x2094, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBdLJZmB1PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. proof

are you bot or something?

its a pole, lad
he spams threads like this all day everyday
ignore and move on

>Japan
>Influential
WAIT, HE'S SERIOUS. OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: 14445756784352.jpg (251x242, 15K)

why you post like The first time yoy saw this shite every day thred?

Japan's only influence is anime, manga, video games and jav

Japs love UK while Brits don't care about Japan

Attached: k-on.jpg (446x650, 55K)

I-I care about Japan!

This is wrong but also no state will be influential forever, that's an inevitability

Britain has met with the same fate that befell any great Empire before

youtube.com/watch?v=VBdLJZmB1PM

Attached: d99e21d9dabceea2d7ef8329607a0681.png (603x480, 750K)

t. resigned cuck

why britsh music become suck
you were best
you were king
why Britain why

It's ironic. They sought America's help to not lose their top dog position to Germany but ended up as Mutt catamites instead.

Attached: ironic.png (1366x584, 250K)

Do you think this is shit thread? me too, I'd.
Do not crush.

Japanese people are weak parasites. Small and short, scrawny people

t. one irrelevant empire in the snow

masochistic post

WE
literally created England through the Angles AND the Normans

Yes, and then just like every other empire from centuries ago, you crumbled. And now you have more no-go zones in your capital city than London ever had, and ever will have.

>Japanese culture revered all across the world
>meanwhile Anglo sole contribution is some greasy fish you would only eat if you were drun and a ferris wheel.

that has nothing to do with geopolitical influence you retarded leaf

>revered across the world

mate, your entire country's history and your own existence is a product of anglo domination. cartoons of little girls is popular amongst freaks and rejects, jesus fucking christ man have some perspective here

>And now you have more no-go zones in your capital city than London ever had, and ever will have.

The entirety of London is a no-go zone unless you're a huge fan of having acid applied to your face

Attached: sponge.jpg (358x272, 12K)

weeb pls
normal people don't care about your shitty cartoons or vidya

hm ah yes, another irrelevent country riding off the fact nobody knows or cares about his country's massive integration problems. Well I've seen Norrbro and i've seen Aarhus, and if you want to talk about integration, you have muslims openly slandering your native populations on public transport and calling you danish pigs.

I'd take that over being mutilated for life or having my head cut off in the middle of the street, but I guess that's just me :^)

Except that is happening often in your country too, only your people are so weak and have such high soylent intake, what with your gay little wooly jumper v-necks and your scarves and hipster glasses, you people get humilated DAILY in Copenhagen. Shan't be listening further to such a soy country

bump

This thread is interesting to know the real intention of the west side.

Still influential, esp in ME. They won WWII but had to repay the Yanks for "borrowing the water hose". Without money, the remaining colonies were untenable and gained indepence. The Dominions saw how the UK abandoned them when France fell, and after WWII moved away into separate countries only tied together by the Queen and Commonwealth.

Why are getting so assblasted by someone making valid remarks about your country and culture?