Hmm,Really makes you think

WE

Yul Brynner was white?

It's 5 am, vai dormir cuzão

>tfw no movie about black slaves with white actors

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

Why the fuck do niggers think egytptians were black?

Why is this kang shit even a thing?

Sleep is for the weak and employed.

@86979166 no (you) for this low quality bait
Brazilian troll thread

I think you mean, "Movie about Egyptian kings and queens, they hire Egyptian actors."

please shill this utter tripe

Because niggers want to be kings

KANGZ

We posted on the same second bro

they've confused the pop culture idea of ancient egypt with the nubian empire that at one point dominated egypt and badly imitated them (this wasn't for a long time and nubians did really copy paste what proto egyptians did

they were not pharohs and shit

Why can't they just accept they are nothing and should be grateful we let them live on our planet?

Dey wuz, cracka. Bitch you wun fight me nigga? We wuz kangz and shit

muh 25th dynasty means niggers built all of egypt, white people are all to eager to agree to jewish (((historians))) writing blacks their history for them and to feed college students

Movie about lazy welfare monkeys and dope dealers, they hire black actors

I don't see any problem with that

REALLY GETS THE OL' NEURONS FIRING

They won't accept that because they are nigger

I see you are having a giggle and enjoy this meme. Stay based glorious nip!

>go to modern-day Egypt, barely any black people

time to stop oppressing Egypt, let's kill all the natives and replace them with niggers

YEAH RIGHT CRACKA

WE INVENTED EVERYTHANG WHEN WE WUZ KINGZ! WE RVEN INVENTED TALKING! YOU CRACKAS WOULD BE NOWHERE WITHOUT US

CRACKAS AND MATZA CRACKAS BTFO BY GREAT BLACK MAN MICHAEL JACKSON

Well, Egypt is located in North Africa. Racists don't tend to look closely at ancestry because the bigger your pool of ancestors the more likely they were important.

Ruskie, so I guess that depends on what meme you believe there. Genetically he was probably closer to an ancient Egyptian than a subsaharan African.

AYO HOR UP

WE

Da fuck u lafin' at? You wun get sum shit too? Shut yo foo mouth or I'll go full faeros on yo ass. Dem nigga egypshun gods betta have some mercy on yo ass

so niggers really want the mantle of pre christ slavers and inbreeders?
the ones who enslaved the jews?

EGYPTIANS WERE NOT BLACK

Fucking kek

Russia with another 10/10 post

I this a fake quote? I don't trust the WE WUZ sources

N SHIET

WUZ

WE WUZ QINGZ AND SHEEEEIIIIT

Fuck,i should be sleeping,it's 5:35 AM here...

NIPS WITH FLYING ALIEN PYRAMIDS

Moors aren't even black!

I agree it's friggen gay. Nigs should be in nigger movies.

KING TUTS FUCKING DNA PROVED HE WAS WHITE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!

Genocide the fried chicken eaters

Wtf??

No it doesn't. You realize that they actually depicted their kings as white. (The newest of which was discovered in 2015 so don't try that We Wuz Kangz and Shiiiit bullcrap)

PS: Huehuehuehuehue amiright?

whiteman lies to keep the blackman down!

Boi it cuz we wuz truly gods kangs and queens. Y'all ever wonder why melonin is so rare & why dey be killin us erryday? We da only race suppose be livin on dis erf, you whities cant survive cuz yous got no melonin.

Secondly, the founding fathers wuz all africans, y'alljust whitewashed em in order to keep us down.

#staywoke

>Egypt -> Africa -> Motherland -> WE WUZ
They literally don't even realize that there was a fucking impassable desert between the Africa they come from and Lower Egypt.

H O L U P
O
L

U
P

They can't find blacks that can act like a king

because they take credit for every thing. they think they invented computers, music and sneakers along with any thing else you can imagine.

Remember when tumblr went apeshit because they let Rami Malek (actual Egyptian) played the role of ancient Egyptian because he's not black?

If we're talking specifically about the Ptolemies, as in Cleopatra the 7th, they were Greek. So no, they were not black.