Do americans hate mexicans?

Do americans hate mexicans?

OK. We need immigrants. so I will accept mexican people!

I like tacobell and Pitbull. Please migrate to Japan! amigo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1jAywjXtbc
fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm mexican and I'll give my big white cock to any jap female.

The vast majority of people who hate Mexico do so on the basis of memes, ignorance or outright racism.

I've got several American friends which I've met online and IRL, I wouldn't say Americans in general hate Mexicans, quite the contrary, it's only a loud minority of dipshits that give Americans a bad name. Our cultures are more than compatible once you put aside issues like corruption and cartel violence

>I like tacobell and Pitbull.
none of these are mexicans :s

Sorry, I'm not a weeb

>they are a little full of themselves
and their country is corrupt, and generally bad.

but they are very hard working, desu.

>Pitbull
Don't pit that bullshit on us.

no wonder your flag looks like my panties after a period

your a girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=H1jAywjXtbc

>speaking on behalf of a country he is not even a citizen of.

Funny you proxyfag mention it

We've got onto the list of no requirements for visiting japan recently, direct flights and an influx of official Cool Japan related events in the last couple of years

Hell, even the Shin Chan goes to Mexico movie got promoted everywhere

(Apologize for the terrible english, i should be sleeping by now)

Yes, and i am spoken for already.

NO immigrants allowed!

Mexico #1 work hours per capita
fortune.com/2015/11/11/chart-work-week-oecd/

>people think we are lazy fats sleeping all day

>Liking Pitbull
I thought you guys had taste.

>Do americans hate mexicans?

Mexicans live in Mexico. Mostly decent people, I've even visited a few times. The ones I've met who were visiting here seemed much the same.

Cockroaches scurry across the border in the dark of night, bringing disease and crime with them.
They drink like fish, breed like rats, and turn wherever they infest into a disgusting facsimile of the worst parts of their former host.

You might be surprised to learn that Mexico has universities, libraries, hospitals, and airports. She has bookstores, internet service, farms, and automobile factories.

They even have sensible immigration laws, that they enforce. Imagine that!

>Elevens
>Having taste

Because those are the ones you send to the US, baka.

so fucking beautiful!
who'sdis?

You guys are like a step above blacks. Still pretty shit though compared the majority of hispanics.

read the whole article english teacher

>Thanks NAFTA

If we had power on moral values of burgers we would poner en cintura their whore womans, uncuck them, and vanish feminism, we would also delete niggers as we don't really like them.

But well, coming from a raping done by the spanish, we are stray half breed dogs, fueled by self-hatred and malice we slowly kill our country, we are soulless cascoons with no will to change, as everything seems to betray and disappoint.

Kinda like you Sup Forums.

You're not from Japan. Stop using a proxy, you weeb. Japanese are militant nationalists and hate immigration much more than any white! Japan is actively shooing away their own race such as Koreans and Chinese! Why the fuck would they want a beaner or gaijiin if they eschew other gooks?

>ITT people that have never visited Japan

They hate white people and foreigners. Mexicans are one of the last groups that they would allow into their country. They mask their hatred with politeness but anyone who has spent time in the country eventually learns how they really feel.

NARUTO IS WHITE

>implying you aren't one of the mexican diaspora in Japan
shit post tbqh senpai
gb2 your shitty hispa threads, or to export nip limited edition Pokemon crap
Japan and Mexico have always had a weird cultural relationship, I suspect due to the '64 and '68 Olympics
Japan imported Mexican television back in the 70's and 80's, even Mexicans recorded in Japanese for the Jap market, along with a history of cooperation between the NHK and Televisa

>hating on Mr. Worldwide
You can fuck right off.

Fuck off brian

This is a really stupid question since Mexicans are AMERICANS too

Please take them

Are you from Singapore or from another country?

jews should be sterilized.

Thank you Texas