How do you measure the value of a life? Human or animal, doesn't matter

How do you measure the value of a life? Human or animal, doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

havocscope.com/exotic-animals-for-sale/
theglobalist.com/the-cost-of-a-human-life-statistically-speaking/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White
Save its life
>Yellow
Save its life
>Anything else
Lol don't care

Humans used to be worth around $64. That was several decades ago. With inflation we are prolly worth close to $85.

These two apes doesn't matter

Well according to this havocscope.com/exotic-animals-for-sale/ a gorilla is worth about 400k and according to this theglobalist.com/the-cost-of-a-human-life-statistically-speaking/ a human can be worth anywhere between 6-9.1M. So gorilla gets killed every time.

How a person behaves and if he is nice to me or not.

How beneficial they/it are to your society.

RIP ;_;7
youtube.com/watch?v=OJw3MmL-Omk

I wish people would get off Leslie Jones already

>yellow
There are billions more worthless gooks where that came from, no save

Fuck your yellow fever you faggot beta

Wish Haramba woulda cracked open that spook's skull.

Stop posting this sigusting ape-like thing, god damn it.

Big ape > little ape

In feet and inches. Fuck the metric system.

This. Gooks don't even value the lives of other gooks so why the fuck should we?

Another grave...

Another grave...

Another grave...

We all go back to the Earth

>Harambe

It still hurts bros

That which is part of the original true creation, anything else is despicable and worthless, ought to be destroyed mercilessly and cruelly and will be. The non-White mongrel races are absolutely worthless, animals have less worth than human beings. Mankind Adam the Nordic race is the highest order of flesh material being in the physical/material multiverse, we are meant to inherit all of the multiverse.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.

That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself.

RIP Harambe
A real human being (at heart, he was an otherkin)

that's for God to judge. you can't measure.

we are all born animals, so treat non-human animals how you would treat infant children.

the eternal human soul is infinitely valuable. as it awakens and grows by making choices, it can become good or evil. God casts evil souls into the trash after death, but it is never too late for even the most evil to choose to turn toward the good. there is always hope for a lost soul.

Leslie a cute!

A CUTE!

>harambe

>>>/reddit/

Sage

If it's brown; shoot it down
When it's white; it's all right

human > animal
always

So they shot a gorilla to save a monkey?
I don't get it.

A human life is worth more than an animal's, and worth more than any piece of equipment / machinery / vehicle / etc.

No human life is worth more than another, unless that human is dangerous to other humans, then it is worth less.

Should've shot the kid to save the rest of us from these stupid fucking Harambe memes.

i agree with this man
humans=potential

I still can't believe they killed the gorilla for a niglet

t. Vegan Cuck

But what if that human is a nigger?

Is still worth it?

Skin color

Same as supply and demand in economics. When there are too many people, the gorilla is worth more. If people were out numbered by gorillas then vice versa. It's pretty simple to understand unless you're bound by a moral code dictated by some of the 2500 religions of the world.

With bullets

>saying i value human life more than animal life makes me a vegan

The only good nigger; Harambe. Rest in pepperoni sweet prince.

dick out for harambe
this is my nick at steam
i believe harambe has more rights to live than that little nigger cunt, as a evolutionary sight; humans should not save favour one apes from another
so harambe must be alive if zoo workers have red pills

Yeah if you are into extremely ugly things.

I aways wondered why I never saw that made into copy pasta

Harambe was a human bean too.

>he doesn't understand inequalities
>he failed 3rd grade math

in shekels.

I appreciate your honesty, Kikeberg. Please stop flooding my country with subhuman filth.

You don't.
If you do, god forbid!, one day western civilisation can theoretically pay off the 6 gorillion and millenias of enslaving poor afroafricans.

ALL humans, including retards and intelligent ayy lmaos > Gorillas/other very smart animals > most animals like dogs/pigs/cats/birds > Fish > Bugs

t.vegetarian

why are nigger americans so obsessed with big heads?

Animals>humans.
Animals do not steal, rape, commit hate crimes, commit spousal abuse, religious discrimination, misogyny, are not paedophiles, and animals are not gay.

Like this.

Muslim > People of the book > Other people > Animals.

>No human life is worth more than another
i am worth more than you, i know that

I have to say, I am on team human. They did the right thing. Its not nice to see a child get killed no matter the colour of the child.

They do everything you listed

>Animals do not steal,
False
> rape,
False
>commit hate crimes,
Some species of monkeys do
>commit spousal abuse
False
>religious discrimination
They would if they could
>misogyny
False
>are not paedophiles
False
> animals are not gay.
False

Ukraine, stop it. Many people already don't like you, don't fuck up.

More worth than Mexican.

All life is precious. Especially human life. (Except for the kikes)

>still no update on her twitter since da habbening :DDD

I hope she's dead.

Okay, that's a human worth. Now what do the statistics say for nigger life?

>Animals do not rape
Can you explain the duck then?

You would think the Swiss would love the jews seeings as how your country is the only free range Goyim farm.

The only country that goyim are allowed to collaborate and prosper in a natural way.

A trillion trillion animals are not worth the life of one human.

I suggest taking an image of the person, converting it to black and white, and using ms paint's color selector to judge the persons worth based on the result of the shade generated on a scale of 0 - 255

This
All other posts are actual degeneracy

But they do steal and rape. They eat their own children sometimes.

LOOK AT THE ASS ON HARAMBAE

DAYUUUUUM NIGGA

NO WOUNDER THE WHITEY DUN KILLED THAT POOR LITTLE GORRILA THEY WAS SCARED OF HIS PHAT ASS NAW I SAYEN AND SHIEEEETTT WE WAZ KANGZ YO

I BE SPEAKEN IN DA NATURAL SPEAK OF THE LEAF HOMIE. EH BOOTS AND SHIT YO.

Imagine the female duck scared and running from her rapist, then he goes full Scorpion with his penis

White ducks are bigger

That's a geese, user...

A grave... Rest in peace.

i donno senpai a human doing the shittest of slave work for a day is worth $30-60 in goods created or services.

The idea that a human's life is worth more than
an other mortal being's life is a social construct. There's absolutely no reason to enforce it as a law especially now that we aren't fight for survival anymore.

So while i'm fine with eating meat because the food chain wills it, I think a member of an endengered species's life is worth more than the life of a member of a thriving species's life

Same should apply to human races. We should already have programs to protect human diversity just like some ape races are protected and some other aren't.