Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

build wall paco

You don't need to ask every day

Are you retarded? This is the Italian flag

Nice try amigo

you did a good thing when you created tacos

Would be one of the comfiest places I can imagine, if not for the third world levels of youth unemployment and poverty.

I have no idea why you thought a currency union with Germany would be a good idea.

Is it worth me getting blood citizneship? I can trace my heritage easy as fuck.

When will this stop being fun ?
Also I'm Italian but I live In France so I can have an exterior view of the situation.
And it's shit
Youth (1990 and plus) is retarded as fuck
Girls are kinda bitches (still less than the French ones luckily)
Niggers are flooding and young people are ok with this .
And economy is going to east Europe levels
We need another Duce.

are u nervous 4 when Trump build that wall?
he is softening tho he said. stay safe guys

If America becomes niggerland in the east, Mexico in the south(goes shit) ,well yeahbut I think Canada would be best for an American.

la cernia pepotropicole.

Mammia mia, the gringo knows
ANDALE ANDALE AMIGOS

I like Italy. Great food, beautiful women, pretty countryside. I don't know why so many Sup Forumsacks don't like you guys.

Jokes aside,a wall would be good for Mexico,if you build a wall,then cartels can't sell drugs,if so,then they die

irish posters are cancer kys

Yeah like cartel give some shit about that wall.

Yeah like the cartel can teletransport stuff to a side from another

Americans created the cartels. These sharts have the balls to say Mexicans are the root of all problems. inb4 american flag & jew. proxy

You need to stop it with the earthquakes m8lad.

Seriously F though :/

I'm commiefornian and I live in Northern California's Tijuana Pt. 2 so it's already garbage and I'm looking for places to go to when being white in the Mexican empire gives me refugee status.

Look. Is easy as fuck smuggling drugs, wall or not wall.

Drugs ALWAYS find a way to go on the street. Of course maybe the wall is going to slow the cartels but is not a long term solution

Time for #Quitaly

Also Canada is cuck country so fuck that

Seattle?

fashy as fuck

Yeah police in Italy sucks

Yeah for some reason the CIA financed cartels in the 80's but come on it has been 30 years what the fuck man,they obviously don't want to get rid of them.
It took a few months to Duterte in the Philippines without the task force that usa and Mexico have

>And economy is going to east Europe levels
Haha you wish.

i hate you because you make cars that i will never afford

all i want is a pagani zonda or a 458 speciale ;_;

I can vividly imagine they do, but at least their uniforms are cool.

Italian police is better than French one m8

Say it to Duterte

Yeeah. That car is fucking awesome

Yeah this is true

Good cuisine, beautiful landscapes

It's a shame about the drug cartels and the pollution though

good burritos

Country and people are nice, but the economy is terrible, there is a lot of corruption and they are overall lazy.
No way this country will ever save itself.

do you see alot of ferraris and paganis in italy?

some ferrari, never saw a pagani

Everything you said is also true for France though.

Best father ever. When are you gonna try again?

Too many Romanians , Put them all in concetration camps and gas them. All of our shits and gypsies came to you for better life, just kill them already.

Also South is mafia infested dangerous place
North based as fuck

Don't know much about Italy, but I like going there on vacation. Just got back home from a trip through Italy a week ago and enjoyed my stay very much. Only downside is, in the tourist areas they really, really do all they can to jew you out of your money. I know that's the same everywhere, but in many of the more popular places prices are just insane.

even north is infested by mafia, we need a
secession

Hola amigo MEXICANO
futbol

10/10

is mailand a safe city? i always wanted to visit it and go shopping there even though im not rich

Did you mean Milano?

yes

Good place to visit but traffic is insane, not the best idea to drive around in your own car considering how recklessly everyone drives. Better yet, don't drive at all. Other than that you'll most definitely enjoy your stay.

futbol amigo taco
oye y tu virgen
ayyyy chihuahua

I spent 2 weeks in Southern Italy this summer.
Women are rude and gossip all the time, people can't drive for shit, there's garbage on the streets, most people are incredibly ignorant and appear to lack basic education, they have a retarded sense of humor, etc.
I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't.
However, Italy is a pretty country and you are really good at dubbing anime.

I've been to shitaly numerous times and I've traveled dozens of countries. The only country more disgusting than italy was turkey from the ones I visited.

way more safe than Rome, or at least way cleaner and cozy

Italy is great as long as you go there with the understanding that basically every italian will try to steal from you or otherwise cheat you at some point. Its nothing personal and they arent malicious or anything, but they are all basically thieves from the prime minister downwards

Is it true everything Napoli and below is Shitaly?

Beautiful

??? Rome is safe

Romanian living in Italy since 2002 reporting in.
I've experienced a bit of racism as a child here, but now that I look back, I've never been so glad of the levels of racism here in Italy.

It's basically what's preventing us from becoming sandnigger-land like Germany, France and Sweden. Seriously considering getting the dual citizenship and enrolling in the army, or joining a far-right party.

I love Italy and its culture more than anything else since I was a kid, especially the sense of family and friendship you get from living in medium sized cities (30.000 - 50.000 people) but nowadays if you visit Rome you don't feel at home at all.

It's literally full of niggers, gypsies and uneducated fucks ruining one of the pillars cities that forged Europe.

Overall, 8/10 country, can still be saved by fascists and become a 10/10.

>too many faggots
>nice women
>friendly fun people overall
>talk too loud and too much
>too many faggots

Start saving.

Bretty gud. I've visited South Italy once and I really liked the relaxed way of life there. Also nice food and perfect history. But it's very hot, I was dying.

Not white.

go back to romania, gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=SbKYXcQ_uvY

Still love you.

include rome

Then what is nice?

slavnigger likes terroniniggers. both of you are lazy and trouble makers.

food and history nice but are terrible allies.

t. polentone

truth is Milano is one of the worst italian cities

Rome and below for me is not Italy.

Is africa

shut up, pasta

Mate everything in Italy is pretty good

It's just old as fuck the further south you go. You can't put in a sidewalk because the second cousin of a pope from 548AD once took a piss there

I'm jealous id rather have some internal problems than a total invasion of subhumans like the germans are having.

Germany = sisyphus

For the rest of human existence I think Italy will be "Yeah, it's pretty good there"

Tyrol.

wops, Catholicism, and boring.

Florence.

Florence best city

>silly spic thinks he is in Italy

alot of history no future

full of communists, sorry.

Have you been reading the news lately? Italy is the new Greece in terms of the invasion.

THINGS ARE NO PRETTY GOOD THERE.

Uhm care to explain why?

every time someone tries to talk about Italy, northeners come and turn everything to shit.
Like the niggers they are

they are alla coming to germany, you naive Fritz

South will save Italy, one day.

Fuck off,Milan and Turin are the only big cities in Italy that could be considered somewhat "European"

best wine (France on suicide watch)

fantastic cars

best food (France on double suicide watch)

Great history but rather lack luster post 1850s

Northern and Central people are cool as fuck, southerners are assbackwards

Interesting language

Shame politics is fucked up

In dire need of an Elliot Ness type to clean house on the mafia

In dire need to reinvigorate a manufacturing base for economic growth

Parliament needs to start the Italeave process to break away from Germany and no longer donate to shit tier countries like Greece with hard earned shekels

Military needs work, friendly as fuck though. A Colonel wanted me to hook up with his Daughter back in 2008 when I was in Vincenza stationed at the American base there.

"you call the police?
I come to your house"

Gypsies own Termini Station in Rome

Anyone who doesnt recognize the fact that Rome is in ruins thanks to mafia, gypsies and somalians is either an ignorant or is part of the problem.

Dont come here on vacation, go north or simply somewhere else

Worst general on Sup Forums.

t. terroni

poor polentone,
I'm an engineer and the preparation of students in northern Italy makes me laugh like crazy , southern Italy is a place overlooked by the government but the technology and the Italian progress are only from the south

HOLD UP
*gets in formation.*
WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET!

They're literally the Mexico of Europe
>country bankrupt
>corrupt politicians
>mafia/cartells
>smells like shit everywhere
>refuse to learn anything but their own shitty language
>smuggles drugs through the border on the north
>all about muh ancestory but their current culture is pure shit
>shitty houses
>heavily armed police forces trying to mug you

the only thing worse than an engineer is a terrone engineer

Why is Toscana not on the map.

Thanks, based Romanian is based.
At least you make up for a lot of "compratiots" of yours that are here only to steal and cause trouble.

You mispelled Spain

That's literally the only good part you pastasuckers have. Everything below rome is worse than Africa