Bravo mods and jannies!

Bravo mods and jannies!

I'm literally doing your job right now. Thanks for making this board a better place. No doubt the rigorous application you filled out that was picked from a hat by a confused, illiterate gook or one of his equally inept henchman is to credit for your incredible work ethic. Great job enforcing those GLOBAL RULES, guys.

Keep it up!

>89 hidden threads

>twin peaks fans can keep their shit in one general
>doctor who faggots can keep their shit in one general
>big brother normies can keep their shit in one general
>reddit and memey kiddos cannot
>game of thrones normies cannot

really makes you think

Why even come here if you're going to hide every thread?

Mods and Jannies have truly killed Sup Forums.

A better question is, why even come here if you don't watch Game of Thrones?

Just change the name of the fucking board at this point.

>twin peaks fans can keep their shit in one general
When was the last time you saw TP threads out side of the general? It's not even comparable to all the GoT threads that get spammed.

But are any of the threads breaking the rules? I know some do, and I report them. Have you?

Why did they delete the drake and josh thread? Fucking reddit mods

Autism

hbo bucks are real good

>Fucking reddit mods
This is the true answer to all the current problems Sup Forums has.

Great quality thread, OP! Fight the power! haha
My question is, why doesn't shit like pic related ever happen here?

>why doesn't attention seeking behaviour happen here

>attention seeking behaviour
Well I mean, that's what OP is doing.

Do companies actually pay people to shill their stuff here?

Are you illiterate?

Probably, but not for most shit we see here. People like their shitposting.

holy shit this is hilarious

>goes to Sup Forums
>hides all the threads

I don't even bother with that shit. The board is too fast to invest even a minute or two hiding shit. I apply the same logic to Sup Forums. Like hell I'm hiding all of that waifushit and consolewar threads.

No, I'm making a point because /qa/ and reporting threads are both completely worthless against this goddamn plague. Obviously no one in power has any intention of keeping any kind of order on this board, it's just a fucking free-for-all when the next FOTM meme show episode airs.

Fucking Christ. I saw it here with The Wire, I saw it with LOST. They even changed the name of the board to L O S T and the spam was incomparable to this GoT garbage. Maybe it's just because I'm older and more jaded, or because the options to watch content and simultaneously shitpost have risen so much since then, but fuck am I sick of hearing about this piece of shit Tolkien clone with le epic titties and violence and f-bombs. I have to hear my friends talk about it, I have to hear co-workers talk about it. It's been on for fucking half a decade and I still have dipshits in real life jumping on the hype train just to see what everyone's talking about, and trying to tell me how I should watch it.

Then I come to the one place I should expect to find solitude and I have to see all these goddamn normies flooding the front page with their incredibly unique reactions to poorly written fantasy schlock.

I'm gonna need a tl;dr on this shit.

Fuck normies and fuck Game of Thrones.

pickle rick

So you are deluded into thinking your whining has worth?

You're in my thread, aren't you? Dumb faggot.

t. reddit

underrated

>Fuck normies
wew, you sound like you belong with the other autists on /r9k/.

So you're deluded into thinking I have worth?

Anyone you says "normies" is a dirty reddit/newfag afraid to offend their queer friends.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

lmao nice meme

see

What plug-in/add-on is this?

CAREFUL user, CAREFUL NOW

fucking this

4chanx

also really useful for finding sources on webms

I have that, but I don't see the hidden threads. How do I activate this?

>88 hidden threads, boohoo
That means you think 62 threads aren't shit? I rarely have less than 140 threads hidden. What you should be doing is thanking whoever made thread hiding a thing. This place would be unusable without it.

Mm be very careful now

Except there has never been a R&M general, it's just been people like you shitposting.

Thanks for the fresh pasta

mmhmm we have no use for generals

I blame the FUCKING AMERICANS for Sup Forums's woes.

YEAH weres the cp and waifu breads