i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6tlFYbs.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>YPG withdraws from Menbeij amid Turkish pressure
>Darayya agreement officially accepted by all Syrian parties
>Syrian Army launches a massive counteroffensive in south Aleppo
>Kerry pushes for peace between Houthis and Saudi-supported forces
>UN accuses Saudi, Houthis of violating international law in Yemen
>UN human rights chief calls for international investigation of abuses in Yemen’s civil war
>Iraqi defense minister sacked as Mosul battle looms
>Turkish coalition seize Euphrates crossing

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugllDO3fXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=cHBp3up-VaA
twitter.com/BNONews/status/770160949533798400
twitter.com/AFP/status/770161759927885824
twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/770146756545941504
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/770140417610440705
twitter.com/Reuters/status/770160562735026176
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-restaurant-refuses-to-serve-muslim-customers-because-all-muslims-are-terrorists-a7214581.html
rt.com/news/357507-yemen-suicide-bombing-dead/
twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/770215272082997248
youtube.com/watch?v=TP4QG2O8zRE
twitter.com/RaoKumar747/status/769960025959895040
twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/770185546756919296
tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/20160829/1024607074/kurtulmus-sam-rusya.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Evil
JudeoChristian alliance
Jews + Protestans and or Catholics = Zionist crusaders

pro usury
pro gay
pro israel
anti gold

>Good
Islamo-Christian alliance
Orthodox Christianity + Sunni and or Shia islam = antidegeneracy soldiers of God

anti usury
anti homosexuality
anti israel
pro gold

It is prophesied in islam that the romans (byzantine christians) and the muslims will unite to fight the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugllDO3fXS0

Thou wilt surely find that, of all people, the most hostile to those who believe are the Jews as well as those who are polytheists. And thou wilt surely find that, of all people, they who say, "Behold, we are CHRISTIANS," come closest to feeling affection for those who believe, this is so because there are priests and monks among them, and because these are not given to arrogance.

Quran 5:82

Russia (romans) building a mosque as a sign of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHBp3up-VaA

>new SAA gains

29 AUGUST

K*RD MY SHIT UP

Ukrainian authorities have sent to the military directive to start immediate mobilization.

This is all a mindfuck for me now
Progovernment forces were co-operating with the Kurds
Now when Putin and Erdogan became buttbuddies, the pro-government forces turned their backs on the kurds and they started attacking each other.
NOW, Turkey is attacking ISIS and Kurd controlled area and they're giving that land back to the rebels.
What is the end-game?
How can Russia back one side and Turkey back the other when they are friends now?

Houthi suicide bomb kills 45

twitter.com/BNONews/status/770160949533798400

older links

twitter.com/AFP/status/770161759927885824

twitter.com/ReutersWorld/status/770146756545941504

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/770140417610440705

twitter.com/Reuters/status/770160562735026176

Houthis = shia ISIS

of course my ideas may be thrash but maybe assad/putin and erdogan believe a federative syria with northern sunni and south-south east shia/alawite. so that everyone keeps its lands and k*rds get nothing.

I imagine it went like thise
>let's end the war in Syria
>ok the kurds have to go though
>yeah whatever

>French restaurant 'refuses to serve Muslim customers' because 'all Muslims are terrorists'

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-restaurant-refuses-to-serve-muslim-customers-because-all-muslims-are-terrorists-a7214581.html

the death toll is apparently even higher
ISIS claimed responsibility

>A suicide bomber reportedly drove a car into a building being used by the Popular Resistance, a local militia supporting Sunni President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who is now in exile, witnesses told Reuters.

rt.com/news/357507-yemen-suicide-bombing-dead/

kek
these guys will lose in front of a court too though

>Erdogan says "Terrorists was harrasing us from our cross border to Karkamış like yesterday. Now our army is chasing them. They're escaping to South, west, east. They'll escape and we'll chase. This country have never let their martyrs, veterans be unrevenged, it will be not let. Our state, is right beside of their martyrs and veterans with all its facilities"

>ISIS VBIED struck YPG positions in north Manbij
>IS has recaptured Tal Hudhan from the Syrian Democratic Forces.
>IS launch offensive against SDF south of Manbij capturing al-Kadro and Tell Hawthan

Really makes you think...

rt claim its isis because they support houthi

find me another source

well u can just go ask your imam
or actually open the link that I already posted

well wheres your source that the houthis did it?
did allah reveal it to u when u were sleeping?

>ottoman when-tier links
[Embed]
>no developments for 2-3 days
>no thread subject
Is /sg/ kill?

it's noon on a monday broeder

Lads, what do you think I should write a paper about on the subject international relations?

US/Turk soldiers on Syrian soil without Syrian persmission = breaking international law and the UN is doing nothing

Fair enough

So anyway Ive just returned from being on holidays for 10 days
what has happened in the meantime?

I only saw Darayya and the Turkish invasion of northeast Aleppo to counter the Kurdish advance
any other events? Any SW Aleppo front gains or losses? how about East Ghouta (Hawsh Nasri)?

Swede-fin love/hate Relationship

I think it would be a bit tough to do 25 pages on that.

Allah has given me reason, why would isis help houthis?

>tfw everyone is working or at school
>tfw uni starts soon
>tfw summer is over

>mfw I still have another months
>mfw I spend all of august shitposting

i felt like playing ja2. I should make a high str team.

what kind of paper do you mean? you want to write a letter to somewhere or just your ideas?

how come?

well the topic would basically be "might makes right" in international politics (and the UN just being the tool of the mighty) and this instance only being one example of that.

its almost like isis is not allied with either side, huh?
almost like they want to show off and gain power for themselves and themselves only, huh?
maybe your allah can make you understand this

lectures always start in october here

Some FHs start in September though.
>mfw my first Semester after graduation is about to end
>mfw actually miss going to lectures and get taught new stuff

M I R I N G

dude a houthi can kill more than 45 saudis with his sandals and ak47 and be home for his evening khat snack why would he go through the trouble of killing himself

thse alawite criminals need to lay off the synthol

may Allah destroy them amen

I wonder whether they are wellknown in Syria, have to ask the Damascus guy next time if hr doesn't catch a mortar shell

the last semesters always seem to be the best ones
well if you didn't full retard and chose to do law that is

>Synthol

It's like they want to burst into flames if they get shot

Yeah, studying starts being fun after you get the Bachelor
>you can chose freely your lectures, no more boring mass lectures
>classes are small, lecturers actually give a shit about the topic because they want you to pick up a thesis of job in their field
>no more indians
>undergrad research

mehmetmyson.jpg

40th for muslim holocaust

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 5m5 minutes ago
>Kurdish official tells al-Mayadeen: Kurdish forces refused request by US to go towards Raqqa

Oops!

Lads help me out here, any other major events

mfw suddenly slavs remember history but not the part we ripped them to pieces and they still sing about it.

>Kurdish forces refused request by US
>how to burn your villages to ashes, Afrin edition

don't make me jealous my Staatsexamen gets closer and closer by the day ;____;

>Jund Al Sham Capture Masasineh and several locations in northern Hama

see, saa, thats what happens when you chill not doing much apart from sending a few guys to their deaths in aleppo daily. you get attacked in other fronts.
just give up already

oh I forgot
>student conferences

Russia stood 60km away from Istanbul and the only reason you weren't ripped to peaces that day and driven to the mountains of anatolia were Britains colonial intrests.
Not sure what you did was comparable.

No shit.
Why would they attack Raqqa and risk a lot of their soldiers for nothing?

lol because it defeats their whole propaganda that is "we're liberal leftist democratic fenimist we dindu nuffin we fight isis k*rdi stronk"

Proves that all they want is to steal land and deport native population so they can claim it for their k*rdistan

they should go to raqqah and get massacred

Appreciate the effort roachy, but don't forget the, you know, thread name next time.

Onur = sunni faggot proxyphile

twitter.com/Terror_Monitor/status/770215272082997248

>#YEMEN
>#IS Releases Pictures Of Suicide Bomber Abu Sufiyan al-‘Adani Who Carried Out Attack In #Aden. #TerrorMonitor

too many idiots

ok heres what i think is going to happen

assad and syria will retain the parts west of the euphrates. thats why holding deir ezzor is so important. its not a priority right now but once the situation clears all that area between palmyra and deir ezzor will go to syria, no other faction really wants it either way except for isis who will get btfo.

The kurds are being pushed to accept the part east of the euphrates. the problem is nobody wants to fight for raqqa, because its going to be one hell of a fight. and kurds only really wanted to join their cantons.
the idlib aleppo part is a question mark. if the rebels get aleppo, that would mean they have sufficient area to declare a sunni turkish protectorate but i dont think anyone except from turkey is benefiting from that happening.
assad cant let aleppo get lost, israelis and usa prefer the kurds over the jihadis, and turks dont get much except from erdogans megalomania satisfied.
the most probable outcome is rebels getting defeated in aleppo and idlib and turks settling for a buffer zone north of aleppo from azaz to jarablus possibly containing al bab. maybe well see a golan heights situation there. the problem is what will happen with the afrin canton ,will it get squeezed out by turks and rebels (and saa perhaps)? or will it remain as an enclave of the kurdish state that will form west of the euphrates.

Islamism 101
youtube.com/watch?v=TP4QG2O8zRE

How long before Turkey takes Manbij? Surely that's their primary goal now before sweeping the Kurds into the Euphrates.

Bloody time.

Now don't stop before Avdeevka, Kramatorsk and Slavyansk fall. Current NAF borders are ugly.

Nice try Mahmud al Kannadiya.

>isis kills houthi opposition, amking it the only sunni group and helping houthis
>houthi destabilizes saudi even more
>civil war in saudi
>isis moves in saudi and starts expanding there and gets a way in (currently impossible due to usa)

> Taking heavy loses just for propaganda
Please kiddo, you only fight if there is something to gain.
Propaganda is a tactic used in warfare but not the reason why you are fighting.
It was clear from the beginning that the US needed something big to convince the Kurds to attack Raqqa.

OK kiddo, I think you're forgetting the number 1 rule of warfare, that is it's a continuation of politics through other means.

That propaganda is what allowed a terrorist organization to gain support from the west, it made the uneducated populace think they are some sort of heroes etc.

Refusal to liberate Raqqa will be used by the west, they will immediately start the articles that approach them as terrorists until they take a knee and continue sucking.

twitter.com/RaoKumar747/status/769960025959895040

>In the following tweets I will make an argument that Sultan Murad Division has been approved as a vetted US backed #VSO #FSA group

interesting read

YPG, SAA & ISIS on suicide watch.

FSA conquers all.

> Please take Raqqa or we will write mean articles
Top fucking kek, roaches actually believe this shit.

raqqa is an irrelevant prize for a huge cost. afaik its not kurdish populated and its isis central. i mean worldwide central. crazed fanatics from all over the world have poured there to live their sharia dream. the isis turkish puppets that retreated from n. aleppo before the turks invaded are not necessarily the same dudes that will defend raqqa.
factions will only care for raqqa as the final place theyll have to fight to crush isis. like iraqis in mosul.

YOU are on suicide watch also. you support rojava

captured weapons.

>Devleopments
FSA are used as a cannon fodder for the coming Turkish Empire.

im surprised its not desu

After so many years since arab spring, if you're still debating the effectiveness of media I have to say I'm really sorry but you're probably retarded.

Note the hate for roaches, do you think it came out of nothing? The support for YPG would be questioned by the public and used by Russia/Assad/Iran/Turkey to create outrage against western policies. There would be no western volunteers that market the YPG.

Now imagine when the western media starts calling the YPG terrorists and accuse them of ethnic cleansing of territories they took. Next you'll see roaches liberating these areas. Their dream of a state in syria will be crushed and they're gonna be forced to change names again.

You have it wrong, if rebels fail to take Aleppo, they'll have a mini-statelet in Idlib, and will probably take some territory from Afrin to connect it to Azaz

SAA has no manpower to take Idlib, unless Idlibis abandon their province to fight for Aleppo, in which case the trade off isn't worth it for the SAA cause Aleppo

And if Aleppo fails, nothing stops rebels from taking Salamiyya, connecting to Rastan and pincering Hama, unless Russia puts ground troops

Erdogan benefits a lot more than megalomania, he benefits an allied vassal state that supports Islamists inside Turkey

The Daraa pocket is also not going to fall, and once ISIS is weakened, it will be pushed to go for Deir ez-Zour, while the Turkish zone at Azaz and the SDF at Hasaka will push towards Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour as well

SAA will probably get a highway link to Deir ez-Zour city, recapturing Sukhna, but they won't recapture the rest of the province, the biggest question is who will take the Maskana plain - it's equally likely to go to Turkey, SDF or SAA

You mean mujahideen? Our lives are cheap for the sake of Allah (Jalla jalālahu).

>cannon fodder

A lot more Turks died fighting PKK inside Turkey than FSA have died fighting ISIS and SDF in Aleppo over the past year

FSA are reclaiming their territory with Turkish support to boot, it's win-win for both sides

Unless the west pressures the YPG to do it first. I don't think it would be in western interests if Assad/Russia/Iran took Raqqa before US proxies

I dont know man, its possible but did you read rest of tweets?

Kek. I just love kurds being btfo.

Nothing more pleases me than far left cucks getting exterminated

>No thread name or edition

Ya blew it

>How can Russia back one side and Turkey back the other when they are friends now?

I don't know where this meme originated but having a few meetings after complete diplomatic fallout doesn't exactly make them friends.

Here's a map I made over what ISIS territory I expected to go to which faction a few months ago

The hate for roaches in Europe is because they are worthless creatures that are not able to integrate.
Sure they can blame try to blame the YPG but in the end why did they fight for so long with them?
The air support, special forces, weapon shipments and training would kinda bite them in the ass.
> Roaches liberating
You mean FSA puppets that are going to execute people?

Aleppo is not going to fall, nor Idlib. Idlib province will probably be a containment zone for nusra (which turks cannot control), east of syria will consist of less radical groups loyal to turkey
yes, but turks prefer FSA casualties in syria to their own.

>You have it wrong, if rebels fail to take Aleppo, they'll have a mini-statelet in Idlib, and will probably take some territory from Afrin to connect it to Azaz

yes i can see that happening. its not impossible.

>SAA has no manpower to take Idlib, unless Idlibis abandon their province to fight for Aleppo, in which case the trade off isn't worth it for the SAA cause Aleppo

i am arguing they will eventually take idlib if turkey abandons the rebels like they did with latakia. i think they could have come to that trade with assad+russians for letting them invade syria.

>And if Aleppo fails, nothing stops rebels from taking Salamiyya, connecting to Rastan and pincering Hama, unless Russia puts ground troops

overestimating rebel capabitilies here.

>The Daraa pocket is also not going to fall

i think theres no fighting there, theyre waiting for the outcome of the war. they have no real options other than surrendering, what are they going to do take damascus? overestimating rebel capabilities again. rebels in pockets resisting =/= expeditionary force.

>Erdogan benefits a lot more than megalomania, he benefits an allied vassal state that supports Islamists inside Turkey

i accept that, but do you think all other factions will just let the turks get what they want? i think theyll settle for a compromise that safeguards them against the kurds. the turks arent almighty

Given that they're Syrian Turkmens there's every chance that they're a joint venture between the Americans and Turks.

>Sure they can blame try to blame the YPG but in the end why did they fight for so long with them?

Look at taliban, al-qaida etc. they were all once like the YPG. Public opinion can be changed pretty fast, when you control media.

>You mean FSA puppets that are going to execute people?

Again purely dependent on how the media reports it, if it does at all. There are multiple reports out there about the YPG ethnically cleansing places and forcing people to migrate. Execution and arrests of PYD's opposition among the kurds etc.

I'm sure we don't hear about much more than half the PKK/YPG attacks in turkey in the west, that is reported there.

I meant if Aleppo falls to the rebels, did you look at Salamiyya? It is only guarded cause it's the supply line to Aleppo, Aleppo falls means rebels just have to drive down the highway

A lot will depend on whether Rastan survives until then, but this depends on the outcome of Aleppo itself

As for Daraa, they are not defeated, they are frozen by external sponsors Jordan and Saudi Arabia, they are the trump card they can unleash on Damascus at the right moment, but for now they seem to be letting Turkey do everything alone

Not saying they can defeat Damascus alone, but the combined strain of both Daraa and Idlib would prove too much for SAA to handle, freezing Daraa has been far more beneficial to the SAA than Russian intervention

Of course there's also the other possibility that Jordan and KSA want Daraa for Deir ez-Zour, that's why they're saving them, but who knows

It's not really a pocket, it's a stronghold like Idlib and Aleppo, when the supply tap is reopened a lot of SAA forward positions in the province would fall like dominoes, plus a lot of Deir ez-Zour refugees are scattered across Hasaka, Idlib, Damascus and Daraa, these will form a base of any foray into Deir, Turkey used locals to invade Jarablus after all

I doubt Turkey will abandon the Idlib rebels, Latakia was a lost cause given the Alawite population, Idlib and Aleppo are not and can bleed the SAA dry if the SAA tries to advance beyond immediate areas like Jisr, east Aleppo, etc and even those would be very costly

The other factions need Turkey to supply them against the SAA and YPG, and Turkey needs them as a bulwark against the YPG and a political source of strength, the rebels are the underdog here, they can launch offensives but they're doomed to fail unless Turkey supplies them, and they're not gonna ally with SAA or YPG just to blackmail Turkey

FSA are more experienced fighting for their own home turf than the Turks so it still makes sense even if the FSA were Turkish citizens and soldiers

Elijah J. Magnier @EjmAlrai
#BreakingNews:
#Turkey pushed forces through the borders from #Kobani Ayn al-Arab #Syria #Kurds.
-----
Turks are now also attacking YPG on the right side of the Euphrates.

>You mean FSA puppets that are going to execute people?
only alawites and shias

Your point was that the media will be used to pressure the Kurds into attacking Raqqa.
But after calling them terrorists and trying to frame them, there is no way for it to happen either.
Sure the media can say and write a lot of bad things about them, but after so much time praising them, it would need a lot to actually reverse the effect.
Just does not sound like a smart move to do, because they would hurt themself.

turkey = isis

twitter.com/brett_mcgurk/status/770185546756919296
>deep concern
plz stop saying that

If turkey touches Kobani, the kurds will go ape shit.

It would create more work and thus if they can do it without having to resort to it, it would be best.

If not, however, they can have a simple change of leadership in the YPG. Blame a couple of high up terrorists and say they are criminals and don't represent the YPG overall. Have a few videos of them on trial etc. Then proceed on the road to al-Raqqah right after when the YPG realizes it's easier to bend over than resist.

Turksmell schools open in like a month lad.

I don't know about highschools though, so maybe you will get rid of the most Turks here.

>PM Deputy Kurtulmuş: Damascus has been informed about the operation via Russia.

tr.sputniknews.com/turkiye/20160829/1024607074/kurtulmus-sam-rusya.html