Roberts rebellion was just a beta uprising?

Roberts rebellion was just a beta uprising?
>Chadgar Targaryen

>Roberts rebellion was just a beta uprising
Holy fucking shit.

That "beta" planted his fucking hammer right into that pansies chest.

Indeed it was. Pretty sure He knew right from the start Rhaegar hadn't raped Lyanna and was just looking for an excuse to get revenge.

>Roberts REEEEEEEbellion

Not before he planted his alpha dragon seed into Lyanna and made the Prince that Was Promised. Meanwhile House Baratheon is extinct.

!

GODS I WAS STRONG

underrated

Robert was alpha and a great warrior, fucked one woman in each of the seven kingdoms and all the whores in king's landing (including cersei)
Rhaegar was a faggot who liked the harp more then the lance what he did was stat rape

His wife also cucked him for her own brother.

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

This thread is better than the season finale.

BLONDE SHITS EVERYWHERE

>Most beautiful man alive
>Kikenosian Targaryberg

Lyanna was an ugo, and now Rhaegar?
And he has 2 sons named Aegon now?
Triggered

BOBBY DOESN'T KNOW THAT LYANNA AND ME DO IT IN MY TENT EVERY TOURNEY

>House Baratheon is extinct.
Gendry if Jon makes him legit.

How is that a kike nose? Large, aesthetic, majestic noses are a trademark Aryan feature.
I agree they should've cast someone else though.

is this Mark Wahlber with a wig?

This meme doesn't make sense

PUT ME IN THE SWEEEEECAP /R/EDDIT!

Kinda was.
But not because Robert was a beta, but because Jon Arryn was.

He had trouble fathering children and when he did, it's hinted the boy may not even be his. Then there's the whole raising Robert and Eddard as if they were (and thinking of them as) his own sons, even though they weren't.

Jon was a beta that raise other mens sons.
About the only alpha thing he did was tell the Mad King to fuck off.

>tfw a cutie dornish waifu was sacrificed to rhaegar's higher ambitions

>Robert "Making the Eight" Baratheon
>beta
Fuck off targcuck.

>rhaegar
bitch ass nigga that hands out flowers and basically a fag

>bobby b
drinks, fucks HELLA bitches, layin niggas down with a fuckin hammer

Who's the beta?

Robert snorted. “Bogs and forests and fields, and scarcely a decent inn north of the Neck. I’ve
never seen such a vast emptiness. Where are all your people?”
“Likely they were too shy to come out,” Ned jested. He could feel the chill coming up the
stairs, a cold breath from deep within the earth. “Kings are a rare sight in the north.”
Robert snorted. “More likely they were hiding under the snow. Snow, Ned!” The king put one
hand on the wall to steady himself as they descended.

-GRRM A Game of Thrones Chapter 4. Eddard

Poetry intensifies. A double poetry even.

>this faggot was supposed to make women wet just by looking at them

#notmyrhaegar

He wasn't a fucking Viserys clone

nah, viserys looked much better

>including cersei
he never got further than drunken sumata with a semi-on

Don't you mean Aegon? Don't know who this Jon is.

Do you think he was afraid when that warhammer caved his chest in?

underrated

Why was banging a girl from the riverlands making the eight if the riverlands are part of the seven kingdoms? I dont get it

I don't get why it is such a big deal that Rhaegar annulled his marriage.

Means Jon (Aegon) is a Targaryen and not a mongo bastard.

Probably throwing the crownlands in there

Untrue - They had a baby, but it died

>Bobbyfags fighting this hard to defend his autistic temper tantrums

BARATHEONS ETERNALLY BTFO

You're so gay dude

Someone make the virgin walk meme out of this! Now!!

With the world coming to a near end you could just as well rewrite all the laws and go full communism on a whim.

Because at the time Aegon the Conqueror showed up 300 years ago, the Riverlands were part of the Iron Islands, or at least ruled over by the Iron Kings, namely Harren Hoare, aka Harren the Black of Harrenhal.
The Tullys sided with the Targaryens and helped kick the Iron Men out of the Riverlands, so Aegon made them wardens of the Riverlands.
It can also be said that the Targaryens ruled over Seven Kingdoms before Dorne married in.

The name of the seven kingdoms dates back to the time prior to the War of Conquest, during which seven independent kingdoms existed on the continent. The realm actually consists of nine distinct regions, the remaining two (Riverlands and Crownlands) being formally established after the Targaryen conquest, and thus they are not actually considered to be "kingdoms." Regardless, all nine provinces are subject to the rule of the Iron Throne.

Probably. I don't think anyone would be totally chill when they're getting fucking killed in battle