HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales deeply*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>only men not in infatuated with dany are all cockless
maybe he should off his dick and end the suffering

Why wasnt he outside of their room while they were fucking instead of tyrion?

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah.

Congratulations on taking 1st place back in the 2017 NTRace!

jorah is the most cucked man of all time
cucked out of his sword, cucked out of being an honorable son, cucked by a moneygrubbing whore wife, cucked by his waifu, owes his life to jon because if not jon then sam would have never been there to cure him

I like this pasta

9s didn't get cucked though

teleport back to plebbit, jorah

>Jorah's first wife ditches him
>Danny cucks him with two guys she barely even knows right in front of him

I legit feel bad for Jorah. This level of cuckery is just cruel.

So Beric Gendry and Tormund are dead

It's not over yet. Jorah will win Dany's heart in the end. Screenshot this.

Give it up Jorah

Don't forget Danny exiled him too.

Ser Jorah of House Cuck

i like jorah do not bully him he doesn't deserve this ;_;

>tfw even Sam got laid
Poor Jorah.

9s and 2b love eachother though

why WAS tyrion the one who listened in, and why did he look displeased? does he know that they're related?

A-At least he actually has chemistry with her....

Cause he knows that if they're fucking, only more drama will arise from it.

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a dick to Lara Croft.

Yet he still keeps going, he doesn't bitch or moan about it, I like him.

>the desperate nice guy orbiter never gets the girl
thanks for trying to redpill the masses dumb&dumber

This

Fuck Jonaerys it's made GOT certified shit

no they arent, they were on the western side of the wall that didnt collapse

Yfw danny makes jorah her bull to cuck jon snow

>the cucked knight

>ser jorah literally has NOTHING to show for years of devout service
>fucking nothing

JORAH IS A TARG THE DRAGON HAS THREE HEADS

Excellent pasta, ser Jorah.

>2B
>feeling love or having a character
Good joke. Discount Lightning was absolute shit.

i hope dany will make him watch her having sex with jon. jon even took jorah's family sword. god, i hope jorah snaps and betrays dany, but i'm sure d&d dont have that in them

His only purpose now is to trail after Jon and Dany to Winterfell to reunite with Sam to bring drama to the fact Dany will just randomly burn people without much thought.

tfw lord commander of the chastity guard

Yaaaas queen, lay!

Tyrion's mum was the one getting dick from the Mad King

t. Ser Jorah of Cuckholme

I'd take Jorah over Snowhite any day of the weak.

> has actual strategic thinking
> one of best fighters in any fucking conditions
> doesn't need a fancy plot sword
> been around the world and can live on his own
> cured death

John might have some epic plot armor, but my boy Jorah is fucking raw skill. Wait for season 8. My boy is going 1v1 a dragon and come on top. It is going to be EZ too. Just you wait.

in formalin

>mfw Jorah tries to cockblock Jon and he fails

That was pathetic. Everyone in the room knew what he was doing.

>tfw you are basically jorah in real life at this point except without being a bad ass knight

9/10 oneitis girl i've known for years kept cucking me for random chads that shes barely met and i was there to be the friend and provide emotional support, luckily i cut my losses and stopped talking to her and have a new 2d girlfriend that appreciates me. i hope jorah finds his way too. .

Based. OP on suicide watch

Do you think she'd feel anything except a tinge of pity for you?

Do you guys think most roasties would jump on Jorah more than Jon "The manlet that was promised" Snow?
I mean most of them seem to have daddy issues and Jorah has the looks and the voice of ultimate fuckdaddy.

aside from the fame, yeah Jorah's actor is better looking and much more charismatic.

>mfw Jon runs Dany through with Longclaw

from my experience irl most chicks seem to like jaime or jon. only place that sucks jorah's cock and talks about how handsome all the time seems to be here.

Jorah kills Snow or Sand or whatever

>Khal Drogo neutral

>Arya

this. jon is a shit character and kit harrington is a shit actor and part of the epidemic of one expression (worried) millennial actors infesting entertainment today

>Shae
>Arya
>Grey worm
>Podrick
More attractive than
>Jorah
>Littelfinger
>Stannis
>Tywin
Also
>Jorah is as attractive as deformed Shireen

Yeah, whoever created that had objectively terrible taste.

>everyone's ratings

everyone has terrible taste

were you even paying attention to the game at all?

>Being a 4 Chan manlet

>Making fun about being friendzoned

I love how cockless virgins make fun of a fictional character, you can gaste the irony of this thread

I am perfectly fine with NTR and Incest in GoT.
They should also add some loli to complete the holy trinity of hentai fetishes.

At this point wat the fuck is his endgame? He deliberately gives bad advice now despite knowing he will never have her. Let´s say she listens and nothing happens between Jon and her then what? Is he going to shield her from every man forever? wtf dudes gotten creepy lately.

9s was alpha was fuck, what're you talking about

Nothing. I'm convinced they brought him back just because he's such a big meme. The scripts basically never mention him except to make fun of him. He's about as useful as Varys nowadays. Both will likely die forgettable deaths.

I can only suppose that it complicates his plans to betray Denarys since he's obviously the real Night King

>Not wanting your waifu be banged by some northern manlet
>EEEEW, HE'S SO CREEEPY
This is why your women want to bang Nigs.

He doesn't want Dany to have a successor

>Nines
>cuck
Is this bait?

I assumed it was pretty much this Jon and Dany having a child together would potentially keep the cycle of monarchy and inherited power to preserve the Targaryen dynasty now that Aegon "Jon Snow" Targaryen is confirmed.

>he didn't understand the plot of Automata

2B loved Nines, she was cold towards him because she hated that she had to keep killing him over and over again.

If anything it was actually 2B who was the one getting btfo because she actually remembers everything whereas his memory is erased each time he dies.

holy fucking jesus shit fuck christ who the living fuck made this image

my rage cannot be expressed in words, if you made this image kill yourself unironically because if these are your beauty standards you must end your lineage right fucking now

Only after she had ridden miles on the cock carousel will Jorah get to see her dragoncurtains

Well well would ya look at that. Good people are better looking, who'd'th'st thunk it? Or was it the other way around? Really make you think

why is tywin considered evil? He was known as an extremely talented leader and as hand of the king he did an amazing job, he would get prisoners to work instead of needlesly torturing them, the only shit things he did were normal defensive moves that great houses have to do

Yeah, when she's giving birth.

because "he was mean to muh starks", ofc

>*inhales deeply*
Why did it become acceptable to talk like this on Sup Forums

What about Edd? The guy that Jon left in charge of the wall

Calm down Aiden.

Off the top of my head I would say because of the red wedding. He wasn't the one who personally killed them but he was behind it. Also letting the mountain go around butchering, raping etc

He is in Castle Black, far away down west

He did enough to make Tyrion want to kill him. It takes a special kind of evil to pull this off.

>based Bobby uglier than Sam
>Roose and Stannis not beautiful
>Loras and Renly not top tier 100% good 100% beautiful

Dropped

Shitting on GRRM legacy. He never wanted the good goys to look better. He called it Tolkien style and never wanted that for his work

what was the point of that grey scale shit?

People vote what they see not what is sadly. He was never shown raping someone so he can´t be hat bad right? Also Tommen was cleary a very good hearted person, is rated almost neutral.

He seems to be trying to discuss the possibility of dissolving the monarchy that's ruled Westeros. He seemed to be trying to imply a republic or something electorally based would be better.

Series will obviously end with them restarting the Targ issues of incest with a new line of half great/half crazy rulers, hence the "bittersweet" tone.

Tyrion had daddy issues his whole life, he was on the edge of killing him half of his adulthood and it wouldn't take too much for him to step over it.

I kinda like that reddit dwarf, but you can't blame medieval lord for not loving his horrendously deformed son who was the reason for death of his lovely wife.

>He seems to be trying to discuss the possibility of dissolving the monarchy that's ruled Westeros. He seemed to be trying to imply a republic or something electorally based would be better.
Give one example where he even hints at such a possibility.

9S fucked tobie

You're forgetting the most important factor
>isn't a fucking manlet

10/made me remember the old seasons of Jorah the Andal and the books

I remember thinking that his senting off by Dany would be as dramatic in the series as the red wedding

shame

So why doesn't he move on and find another women?

this would have made more sense

>have both him and Jon make a suggestion about strategy. Dany takes Jon's side and Jorah seems upset realizing they're relationship is growing stronger
>Tyrion outside the room at the end

Is he more cucked than huey?

That's what you get for dissapointing the best dad in the world.

t. cuck

Jorah had to take a vow of celibacy to serve as a knight! Hhehhe.. That's it...

>Arya
>Beautiful

Also cersei looks like an albino negro.

I hope Jorah gets butthurt and betrays her, it's the last worthwhile plotline they could even do for the character. He's just "been there" (to varying degrees) since getting greyscale.
>Jorah betrays her for what he feels is a betrayal of his love
>Tyrion betrays her for being too much like her father and "keeping the wheel turning" with the aggressive conquest, public burnings, and now trying to birth an heir instead of democratically electing successors as he recommended (and on top of that and currently unbeknownst to him, committing the time-honored Targ tradition of incest)
Come on D&D you chucklefucks, this kinda shit used to be part and parcel of the show but everyone's one big happy family against le evil skeleton army. You even got a little warmer by having Tyrion and Varys question her leadership in private, go all the way with it.