HuffPo Writer Finds Out What Happens When You Mention “Hillary’s Health”…

>HuffPo Writer Finds Out What Happens When You Mention “Hillary’s Health”…

>Just like Dr. Drew Pinskly, Huffington Post writer/author, David Seamon, finds out what happens if you discuss Hillary Clinton’s health. You get the Clinton scrub.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xHhNr5jeTIw#t=13

Guess who is on the suicide watch list?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/sean-spicer-melania-trump-my-little-pony/
thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shillary deletes something
just a normal thing for her i guess

it's just a coincidence goy

>Seeking legal counsel
>thinks people don't have a right to decide what happens on their website

can't tell if he's secretly a liberal or what

Makes sense why she hates this place, we know she poops herself.

Mr. Seaman is probably going to kill himself by shooting himself thrice in the back of the head from a 5 feet distance.

Oy Vey, someone deleted my comment, time to sue.

Dude,
the guy write for the post a lot to the point you can consider him to be a staff writer.

We live in a neo-fascist State.

>Liberal gets PTSD by some liberal site for going against the liberal concensus

Now he probably understands why you don't put in work for shady political journals for free.

He gonna die.

Also,

Can some body explain how Breibart is not consider creditable yet Huffington post is?

I still remember how butthurt Joe was on his show when he mentions Breitbart. He was full "ARE YOU SERIOUS' mode

poor guy, i feel a bit for him

people need to spread the word a bit

so is a breitbart lawyer putting together a job offer right now?

Dang ole FPBP

>yet Huffington post is?

Huffpo is widely considered extremely non-credible when it comes to its quack health articles, like supplements and diets

however, in terms of a political article about Hillary's health that's another matter

Huffpo has mediocre articles for the most part but they're not as unreliable as a typical tabloid

no media outlet is totally credible. they all have biases. Even Glenn Greenwald wears blinders about certain subjects like Islam/gays and the fact that free speech doesn't actually exist

BUMP

Someone's gonna have an unfortunate accident soon.

aint that some shit, hope he realizes his mistakes and comes to the trump train

>Hillary's killing people has gotten to the point where everyone has to go 'btw guys I'm not suicidal, I don't own a car and I don't lift any weights, and I'm not clumsy."

People are gonna vote for someone who forces people to disclaimer this in a video when they question them? This is dictator level shit.

How many times to we have to say it, not all totalitarianism/authoritarianism is fascism.

No wonder his video got deleted, he has terrible taste in ponies.

Rainbowdash

Guy looks seriously rattled. I hope the Clintons don't have him killed or slip him drugs that make him go nuts and discredited.

If you can still find photos of the victims and she isn't anyone's paulbearer, it's not dictator level

This is more mafia level

So, what is the endgame of the establishment? Hillary certainly won't be able to run the country like this. Who will be calling the shots instead of her?

Pretty shitty thing to do on the part of HuffPo but to be expected from them.

But:
>Seeking legal counsel
For what?

Aliums

Illuminati. I'm not even joking. (((They're))) with her.

HuffPoo must be the only people out there naive enough to still be surprised by shit like this

You're actually more correct than you think. Except it's the people that own her that are using the grays as well.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed.

In some states it is illegal to fire someone without giving a valid reason

gray for pay? if this isn't a meme, we should make it a meme. screenshot this post.

The Illuminati isn't even a secret or anymore. It's called the Bilderberg group and Bill Clinton is a member.

Twifag

>there are unironic bronies itt

What will be his downfall?

Slip in shower?

His spotted chokes him with weights?

Train comes 5 min early before his morning stretches in the middle of a train track?

Those are just their outwardly facing groups to bring in the donor class and influential personalities/politicians. The illuminati (for lack of a defined term) is in the shadows as always. Compartmentalization is key to their secrecy. Even the people at the highest levels in these globalists organizations have no idea who they really work for and are being honest when they laugh off "conspiracy theories".

shit choice desu

More like people who stopped watching it ages ago but still enjoy shitposting when opportunity arises

>i have no idea what show you are talking about, lets talk about my campaign

How is that a story?

She gets the nomination and then basically just signs off whatever her handlers want.

And what they want will be as much control over the population as possible.

Isn't MLP a SJW fantasy?

HuffPo is a private company, they can delete whatever they want

SAGE

He seems like a liberal drone, but not a bad person.

Real shame that he is going to have an accident.

Bilderberg along with the Council on Foreign Relations, The Bohemian Club and the like is just one of the tentacles of information control related to Operation Mockingbird.

no... NO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Terminating his employment *might* be a different matter, depending on the circumstances.

cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/sean-spicer-melania-trump-my-little-pony/

His wife watches it.

Boomhauer, what are you doing in japan and on Sup Forums?

Not really, in fact it pisses them off quite a bit.

thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/

In what world does that article prove or even suggest that his wife watches MLP?

How does no one fucking know that they are controlled by the DNC?

Is this a ploy to get her running mate into the white house? What evil stuff has he done?

What doesn't

She used the same words as the main character.
I know it was just an excuse, but close enough.

>Aaron P.(((Berstein)))

The new horrible power puff girls.

Who is the Hungry Hobbit, Paul Ryan, Roger Ailes, Bernie Sanders?

Democracy is dead

How dare you point out corruption! The only reason you knew there was corruption is because the evil russian hackers stole all of the evidence from them. THEY'RE the real victims here.

pure coincidence

>They tell the main characters that they have given up the things that make them unique, because uniqueness causes animosity between ponies, and thus discord.
I guess it's debatable since one of the SJW staples is fat acceptance. They deny that there our traditional standards of beauty are based on objective and even scientifically explained reasons.

But the reason I thought it was a SJW fest was all the girl power stuff.

Rand Paul

Its supposed to be Kasich. You are like the 600th person to ask about that part of the image.

more sex money and power

>police found the reported shot in the face at point blank range, dragged behind a car for 12 blocks before being thrown into a garden shredder. Police have ruled it a suiscide.

Soros

Whelp, sucks to be that guy

Serves him right. He's been enabling this shit for years, he made his cuck bed now he shall lie in it.

He's an errand boy.

Every single mlp fan i know is a Trump supporter. Though my circle might not be the most representative.
It's not exactly what i'd call redpilled since they will forgive literally anything, even betrayal, and accept any lifestyle without real life consequences ( one of the main character's entire job is to be a party horse with no responsibilities, and another's to "study friendship" to become the princess of friendship). But it is also anything but bluepilled sjw nonsense. They did have an episode where they show the evil of communism, through showing how riddiculous eliminating differences is. another where they bully cultural clash by having the foreigners chimp out because here is not like home (with the end moral being that they need to accept what is rome when in rome).
The common theme seems to be that they praise the individual over the collective. Characters are always bickering over their differences and in the end learn to live with them instead of trying to eliminate them.

I love the show though, so take my thoughts with a grain of bias flavored salt.

was he fired? sounds like they just took his comment(?) down

that's what he gets for dragging our glorious leader's name through the mud

>Faggot numale discovers HuffPo is biased against Trump
Gee, WHO would have thought

>"you can correct the record"
Heh

They also took away all his publishing rights on the website. They are actively preventing him from doing his job.

>fluttershit
It all makes sense

>liking the element of cuckoldry
No thanks.
Haven't you heard? We're the new old Sup Forums, running your tech support, building your homes, bagging your groceries, etc. etc.

Well duh, you basically pissed off the Left's God Emprah.

Now you're going to be blacklisted from everything. Good luck getting a job anymore.

Kasich doesn't seem like the boss before the final boss.

You guys don't understand. He was likely an independent contractor, not a real employee. Alot of companies here are going towards that. In this case, I'm sure they only paid the guy per story he wrote and he had to sign over the rights to the story.

Arriana Huffington

Not even close, it's the only kids show that still promotes traditional values and its core message is fuck degeneracy.

There is a reason why /mlp/ is Sup Forumss greatest ally

That pic is probably from at least 10 years ago, maybe 20.

I only have to look at his thumbnail and know that he's a numale.

Low-Testosterone.

>such a nasty woman her husband turned gay and left her for a man
lel

Interesting. Every MLP fan I've met has been for Bernie or some shitty third party candidate.

He's more like a bonus round where you have to collect a room of his delegates before he eats them.

Welcome to reddit since five years ago. hp is late to the party.

Legal counsel...for what?

because they're GOOD GOYS who don't question the (((narrative)))

Do you live in California? Because that's my only explanation.
Shit even has a god-empress as an eternal monarch, it doesn't get trumpier than that.

Kek.

Sounds like the E.U. or U.K.