youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do people actually find this garbage funny?
There is no substance to his humour, it's so damn bad.

It's good, you're just a faggot that follows trends

Alt-right babbies and weenies do.

>blatantly copy T&E
>get assblasted when they copy you

kek. what a fucking baby.

really bad attempt at "comedy" this guys of million dollar debt did

anyone got a link to the two sketches

here's the video in question

youtube.com/watch?v=mkkK3EQ4fek

it used to have a way bigger dislike to like ratio and the comment section was flooded with people asking for world peace, guess adult swim pulled a hilldawg and got some bots to fix the problem

They're both fucking trash.

>tfw people act surprised that Tim and Eric are hacks

what sketch is Sam accusing it of stealing from though

adult swim on S U I C I D E W A T C H

>"faggot that follows trends"
No, I'm just not autistic, like everyone who likes that show.

>mentioning sam still triggers faggots like you

Tim and Eric did it better.

Damn

Adult Swim are like some obsessed ex-girlfriend who can't get over the fact they broke up with MDE. It's really sad to see, Sam has moved on and is happily living his life but they keep dragging this shit back.

Sam's edge must have cut them deeply.

woah... they both have cars... Tim and Eric are hacks

Why would he trigger me? I just don't think his autistic humour is funny, although I do understand that autists (like you) enjoy larping for this dick head.

nah, it is literally objectively worst, geddit?? coz tim and eric are shit and unfunny on purpose HA

This is such garbage. This is the show people are crying about getting cancelled?

Hands down the worst skit they've ever done

>you're just a faggot that follows trends

Funny coming from someone who thinks liking mde means his humor is superior

The show is terrible. People only like it because of Sam.

>whenies

how does it feel being a leftist?

I didn't say that. But everyone on Sup Forums loves saying how shit and unfunny it is. So that's where the use of calling him a trend following faggot comes from

sam sketch

Where all MDE fans belong:

but leftists belong on reddit

cry more

painfully unfunny, just like everything T&E

>Anyone who thinks the show is unfunny is just a bandwagoner.
I'd ask if you could be any more of a faggot but you'd probably take it as a challenge.

What was supposed to be funny there? Them owning miatas and being gay? Super original observation there no one's ever made that joke before

MDE, Trump larpers and leftists belong on Reddit.

I dunno, all I saw was pure kino tbqphfam

If Sam actually believes that this was copying his skit, that's valid grounds for a schizophrenia diagnosis

Man Sam is such a edgy faggot trying to be relevant with his neck brace, glad his show got canned. For an Alpha he sure whines a lot.

>2017, I am forgotten

spotted the radical centrist

Two guys in cars. Sam did this first.

youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo

right wingers on reddit are a tiny minority
the vast majority of reddit is leftist cucks from /r/politics

why do you fight against your own economic interests leftist redditor?

>alt-left T&E cucks can't comprehend Sam's obvious advanced post-irony
why am i not surprised?

considering the trash they put out I would say MDE floats on top of the garbage pile
but what's the use trying to convince you -- your sense of humor probably stops just short of liking funny cat videos on facebook

I wish Sup Forums fags would go back to their containment board

>MDE: World Peace sucks because it didn't LMAO randumb XD

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

This is the best shit.
You hate this show because you hate yourself.

will you redditor leftists ever leave Sup Forums?
holy shit

Hyde is mentally ill. The end.

Tim & Eric have been involved with Adult Swim for more than a decade. they took a chance on MDE and sam hyde and the show just plain sucked. thats why it was cancelled, nothing more nothing less. quit making excuses for why sam hyde fails at being funny

I love that these two are now literal rivals. It feels so perfect. It's as though we meme'd it into existence. I hope Hyde and Heidecker physically fight one day.

Do people actually like this shit?

non of this is good, its like really so so at best the only reason you r/donald faggots praise it is because sam panders to your dumb politics

>people who own miatas are gay
boo! what an unfunny hack. fuck Sam Hyde and fuck white people, who finds this shit funny?
>people who own lambourginis are gay
epic! fucking genius! how do Tim and Eric keep coming up with these hilarious and original gags? look! they're even wearing make up XD.

Sad to see that Sam hasn't gotten over the debacle at [as]. It's not my show that was canceled so it's easy for me to sit here and think he should get over it, but envy is not a good look. I like Sam, shit like Office Maggot and Yellow Yam Scam and his Kickstarter videos have had me in stitches but everything he's put out since World Peace ended has been dull, his ranting doesn't have the same venomous sting it used to. I can't imagine why anyone except for the diehard fanboys who hang on his every word would care to actually sit through all of his pointless rambling in the Hydewars series.

He's a funny guy, wish him the best.

alt-left cummies YET AGAIN copying alt-right humour instead of coming up with their own, really makes me think

That's some top tier framing and lighting. No wonder AS had them canned, made the rest of their live action shit look high school tv production class in comparison.

The 10 year anniversary episode of awesome show was trash. They've obviously lost their tough. That being said; the Spagett skit was pure kino

holy shit DO YOU MIND CENSORING 'wh*te people' next time??? that is such a toxic term, i vomited in my mouth just seeing it

2:1 replies to posters. sam just go to bed already. Tim will always be better than you

Conversations, how do they work?

they're too old to be doing this shit

You don't understand dude! They're making fun of gay people. You can't do that anymore cause of SJWs!

>None of this is good
How so?
Can you describe what you mean, or are you just being contrarian?

operating on too many layers on irony

its really weak, there is not much funny material the 'jokes' dont really go anywhere. its only propped up by the production value which is only slightly above what AS usually shits out anyways.

The alt left is retarded. Utter trash, objectively uncreative, but hey, "we ain't nazis" so they win, feh. Idiots.

Thanks for your pointless and inane opinion!

I'm going to spray dust-off into your urethra

>MDE Still fired**

ftfy

>this is what counts as humor and entertainment in the west
both are pretty shit and deserve cancellation

Comedy doesn't have to be funny, dickhead

I don't get it either. Post ironic surrealist humor is garbage across the board. The last decent live action show on adult swim was Childrens Hospital.

Is he being sarcastic? Those skits are nothing alike beyond having guys in cars.

>I don't get it
Thats why you guys don't think it's funny.
If you understood the realities that MDE were making fun of, you would be laughing with us, but you don't.

How about they try to be actually funny?

pretty sure sam has a rant about how safe pure humor just doesn't work anymore somewhere

oh please explain the realities where this is funny

It's not about laughter, it's about comedy.

>Spoiled rotten suburban douche bullies family into paying for his youtube channel
>Gets a rabid and vocal following of a few complete morons
>Manages to finagle this into a very short lived run on Adult Swim when they were desperate for literally ANYONE to start watching their block again
>Is such an insufferable and spoiled cunt that he even manages to fuck THAT up
>Whines to his shrinking fanbase about how he's been 'victimized' by corporate culture

But yeah, we just don't understand the REALITY of what Hyde was trying to lampoon.

This show deserved to be quickly cancelled desu. How did this even make the cut in a finished episode?

It's not them, its you.
Some of the sketches aren't good. Every show is hit and miss.
But the ones that hit are good on a level that no other show on television can achieve.

Why do you think everyone is obsessing over Rick and Morty? It was for a short time, the only original cartoon on television with competent comedy.

I'm glad that GOT is finally over because its time to wake up and realize its been the worst year for hollywood since 2001.

Maybe its time to stop making the same shit over and over again, and actually advance the human race towards a paradigm shift that culminates in 2070.

>Children's Hospital
>good
pick one

Everyone has different tastes I guess. For me, I'm saying this sucks.

>Tim & Eric 10+ years with Adult Swim
i bet this stings poor little orphan sam so much

This is one of their worst skits.

If you're trying to defend the show show them something good.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

who the fuck finds this shit funny? who is this supposed to appeal to?

At least it actually looked like a professionally produced product.

wat

I think Tim and & Eric are the driest form of this humor though.

Loiter Squad came in and did it 10x better same with MDE but MDE is so edgy

/thread

Do these people have zero production? Why the fuck would you make this if you had a whole production team behind you? I could understand someone on youtube making the shit AS makes now but god damn.

I'm standing by my statement here . This just doesn't deserve to be on real television imo. This is the kind of material that should have stayed on YouTube.

what does that say about tim and eric

>r/thedonald
>right wing
pick one, r/thedonald is composed mostly of civnat and classical libtards, real right wingers aren't even allowed to have subreddits

I think that sucks too. Tom Goes to the Mayor was a far better show.

Eh fair enough. But that's hard to say becuase there's so many other shows that do this kind of humor so I feel it's not fair.

>Eric Andre
>Tim & Eric
>Loiter Squad

I'm curious what is your type of humor user, becuase I feel like this kind of surealist humor is so wide spread now, like I see this shit on twitter all the time now

Tim & Eric = old Sup Forums
MDE = new Sup Forums/reddit

>MDE mouthbreather, detected

How's it feel being cucked by the kind of person this board loves to proclaim as the worst kind of human you can be?

As far as adult swim live action shows go, I'm the guy that liked Childrens Hospital and Eagleheart.

>How's it feel being cucked by the kind of person this board loves to proclaim as the worst kind of human you can be?
What the fuck are you on about, subhuman?