Did Sup Forums have based teachers at HS or uni? Any stories to share?

Did Sup Forums have based teachers at HS or uni? Any stories to share?

I had one based history teacher back in HS. I expected him to preach about the 6 gorillion a lot and to completely ignore other aspects of WW2 but he barely even mentioned the holocaust. He spoke instead of his grandfather who killed a russian soldier that tried to take away his money by pushing him under a train and of based deeds of other Hungarian soldiers in Russia.

He even dared to criticize the jews saying:
>they should stop bitching about the Numerus Clausus, a law that regulated the number of Jews that were allowed to attend particular unis
>they should stop blaming the Hungarians for the shoah cuz we dindu nuffin

Interesting stories about annoying bluepilled teachers are also welcome!

:(
sad

I had a history teacher in school talking to us about the holocaust.

He then suddenly switched to..
"Hitler never said to burn/gas the jews, he just wanted them gone, there is no document supporting that he was behind the holocaust."

Then there was an R.E (religious studies) teacher who explained all religions except for Islam and said "I refuse to teach you about a barbaric cult so we'll skip that one".

i had a history teacher when i was about 14 who explained that one of the reasons why jews are hated so much is because they are usurers, normally they just brush it off by pretending nobody knows why. probably gone now

Most of my teachers who were based were history and science teachers. It's understandable that history teachers would be, considering they're more likely to expose themselves to the truth and uncover the (((truths))). I had one Jewish science teacher though that was really cool, he was pretty right wing and towards the end of class, he and I would tall about current events and how annoying the media can be.

We watched Hitler speeches and discussed the most important figureheads of the 3rd Reich. Barely touched the actual warfare though. Visited a KZ once.

Had a former police officer teaching physics/bio and geography (obviously not college level yet)

Kept talking in immigrant accent to immigrants
Told us how to shoplift stuff with RFID security. Always made comments about how the immigrant kids already knew of all this

Was a really funny teacher. Had the rule that if he hits you, you can hit back in 5sec without getting any trouble.

Oh I almost forgot this one from my Hungarian teacher speaking about mass the migration to Europe

>We survived the mongol invasion, we survived the turkish invasion, we survived communism. We will survive globalism too.

>Did Sup Forums have based teachers at HS or uni? Any stories to share?

Uni lecturer who told us day one he didn't get into university politics like a lot of other staff members.
That he was neutral on everything and wanted the class to be the same.

>First 2 classes are on Martin Luther and the "Jews and there lies"
>Start of my red pilling begins.

pff here a teacher like that would get fired, ostracized and possibly even jailed the next day, fucking sjws.

HS teachers in general were based, particularly the IT/physics ones, one of the history teachers I had was pretty cool too. Elementary/middle school teachers, not so much.

I know I'm being a hopelessly dumb nigger, but do any of you know how to solve this?

a∙b∙c^(2)
---------------
b^(2)*c

I've spent over half an hour on it and I simply don't get it.

^ = exponent

Finally! Finally this stupid fucking ban is lifted.

There were 2 history teachers in HS that i still remember. One of them was jew and was upset whenever someone criticisized her of just the Holocaust in general. On the other hand, if you wrote during exams shit like "jewz didn't do nuffin", it would improve your grade instantly.

The other one wasn't exactly redpilled, but still hated sjws and idiotic feminist idologies. My favourite quote from him: "A középkorban nem voltak nők, csak fehércselédek meg asszonyállatok, nem kellett foglalkozni ilyen marhaságokkal mint manapság." In the middle-ages there were no women, there were only the servants and the she-animals. You didn't have to deal with this kind of shit like nowadays.

a*c/b

I seriously hope that was meant as a joke

It wasn't. How did you reach that resault?

kek just multiply it with ac then divide the result through b

Ah. Okay, great. I know I'm kinda of a joke to you people, but still, I really appreciate the help. Thanks.

My chemistry teacher said that iodine, which he called by the Dutch name 'jood' (which also means jew) was possibly called that because it smelled bad.
>The name is from Greek ἰοειδής ioeidēs, meaning violet or purple, referring to the color of iodine vapor.

One of my civics teachers wasn't a cuck who shied away from discussing islam, so he showed news reports on an imam who didn't like le gays and preached against them. For this reason his car was vandalized the following week. He was a bit of a prick overall but I respect him for not being bullied into submission by that bullshit.

One of my history teachers read us a few "interesting" parts of the q*ran.

The physics teachers opened my eyes about nuclear energy, among other things.

B A S E D T E A C H E R S

Had a psychics teacher who wasn't afraid to stand up to niggers.

Had a Finance professor who was jewish and married to a black woman, but discounted the extent of the Holocaust when talking about bonds during WW2

Had an Econ processor who was a Special Forces Team Leader during Reagan, lost half his face to a grenade, wouldn't tolerate niggers, cell phones, tardiness.

I've been pretty lucky, but I guess you would find more conservatives around a school of business.

a∙b∙c^(2)
------------ = a * b^(-1) * c = ac * 1/b = ac/b
b^(2)*c

Exponent properties and basic polynomial properties:
a^3 * a^3 = a^(3+3) = a^6
a^4 / a^2 = a^(4-2) = a^2
(a^3)^3 = a^(3*3) = a^9
a^(-1) = 1/a

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

I had a history teacher in HS I'm pretty sure was redpilled, he was constantly saying stuff like the holocaust was nothing compared to the shit stalin did, and talking about how blacks do the most crime in america despite only being like 10% of the population and shit. I loved that bastard.

I had a teacher for a Western Civilization course in high school who was Chrisrian and hated muslims.

Mauthausen?

No.

my history teacher went out and said you need to consider both sides as far as everything to do with the holocaust.

went out and said the 6 million figure was laughable but understandable at the time as they were asking less in reparations than ww1, and was probably anywhere from 500k-3m in reality (this was part of the syllabus in our state, although we were told we wouldn't be marked down for writing 6 million if we believed that). he also said if we believed it didnt happen at all thats a valid opinion too but that he'd have to mark us poorly.

we read lots of essays on holocaust revisionism and stuff too

based af

I had a history teacher that used to sing nazi marching chants during lessons. Apparently he was once walking through Berlin on a school trip and getting a lot of weird looks, then realised he'd been loudly humming nazi war songs to himself the whole time. Pretty based guy tbqh

was his name mr Bean

Of course. We also went to Theresienstadt in the Czech Republic when we went to Prague. They turned an old fortress into a KZ and built a whole town to show off to the Red Cross. Was interesting.