Sup Forums btfo! Where were you when bible belters were permanently destroyed!

Sup Forums btfo! Where were you when bible belters were permanently destroyed!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/15/gay-lesbian-bisexual-cdc-survey/12671717/
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/
nooneisborngay.com/
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Being a pedophile isn't a choice, but being a bigot certainly is.

Being gay actually is a choice.

Homosexuals & transgenders are mentally ill people who are simliar to people who prefer to have sex with babies & young children (pedophilia), animals (bestiality), corpses (necrophilia), urine (urolagnia), & feces (coprophilia). They are also just like TRANSABLED people who chop their arms & legs off and now even demand their governments to pay for the surgeries to chop their limbs off. Homosexual behavior is a mental illness and does not belong anywhere in the mainstream of a sane society. Faggots should keep their mental illnesses to themselves and if they bring their sickness out for public view they should be put in a mental hospital.

This is 100% accurate. Being gay isn't a choice, it's a mental disease.

>Being a pedophobe
What the fuck, user, how can you be such an intolerant bigot?
I mean come on, it's literally the [CURRENT YEAR]!

Did anyone mentioned pedophilia?

Kek or Satan?

Its not.

This is actually true, but the usage of "bigot" is somewhat relative.

Is being a bigot a choice? I mean, do you control what you believe? There's certainly enough opinionated evidence to make both cases. Do you control the situations you come across, by chance, that away your beliefs? I really don't know. Also, being gay may not be a choice, but being gay is nothing more than a fetish. Who cares?

>I mean, do you control what you believe?

So youre saying that you dont choose what you believe, but your emotions decided for you?

No wonder you are angry.

>Being gay isn't a choice

[citation needed]

>but being a bigot certainly is

[citation needed]

>free will exists

It's not listed in the DSM-5 as such.

All research indicates that it is actually a choice. A sexual fetish rather than a biological imperative.

Much like pedophilia or necrophilia.

>be gay
>never felt the urge to fuck dead bodies or children
>disgusted by that actually
Am I doing something wrong?

I'm too lazy to make this up.

Would be a good counter troll.

No.

I'm into Jewish chicks, but I've never felt the compulsion to fuck a dog or a man before.

We all have our kinks.

BUT THAT'S JUST OUR CULTURE

>It's not.

Anything to back this up other than your "feelings"?

If it's not a choice then it is a disease.

The man purpose of every human being, the most natural purpose, is to reproduce.

Being gay makes that very unlikely.

So it must be a disease, something wrong in the genes of them.

Or a mental illness.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT HOMOSEXUALS

He made the original claim.

The scientific consensus is very clear on this matter. Google it yourself lad. Im not gonna waste my time posting a few scientific papers, for you to simply answer with "JEWISH CONTROLLED ACADEMIA IS SUBVERTING THE WHITE RACE WITH GAY CULTURE".

Im not angry. I'm neither gay, nor a bigot either. I'm just asking a question. Tell my why you choose to believe something, personally?

i bet your mind will just be blown (maybe literally, with a shotgun) when they make artificial wombs

I dont believe anything.

Belief is coming to a conclusion without evidence.

>logic
>ˈlɒdʒJk
>noun
>reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

And how do we know that this "gay trend" was not a form of subtle mental conditioning from infancy.

Acting on homosexuality is a choice.

If they aren't careful i'll start acting on my bigotry.

>having an attraction towards a certain type of people isn't a choice
>having a repulsion away from a certain type of peope is a choice

typical liberal logic

Since your argument is a vague hypothetical, Im going to do the same.

>How do we know that this "gay trend" observed in most MAMMAL SPECIES IN NATURE was not a form of subtle mental conditioning from infancy

>Its not.

Yes it is, they can choose not to have gay sex and therefore not be gay...

Someone who wants to murder is not a murderer, someone who just have normal sex is not a homo.

>Homosexuals & transgenders are mentally ill people

They are not mentally ill, they have a MORAL problem, not a mental one.

Aren't you supposed to be killing yourself in another shitpost thread?

>fact:
gay is not genetic, as shown by science! and twin studies

>sexual attraction and murder are the same thing

Just stop.

>being sexually attracted to a specific sex is a choice
>disliking entire groups of people based on opinions is natural

Typical American "logic".

>morality isn't a mindset
>euro logic on a Monday

Being anti-Gay isn't a choice, but being a homoshitdick most certainly is.

>How do we know that this "gay trend" observed in most MAMMAL SPECIES IN NATURE

Most mammal species in nature also have cannibalism and have sex with family members. It does not mean that humans do not have a choice in the matter.

>Just stop.

It is the same thing, it is a desire to do something evil and degenerate. And both are choices.

Morality is reasoned.

There is no scientific consensus on homosexuality.

The latest research shows zero evidence for an inherent biological trait. That it is indeed "a choice" (in as much as fetishes and paraphilias are choices).

Considering gays don't procreate, it hasn't happened yet.

I wonder if Bigots can eat off the same plate gays can.

Let's how modified text works out.

“Yes, we have a choice in life, to be ourselves or to conform to someone else’s idea of normality, but being a bigot, nazi or racist, or none of these, is a central part of who we are, thanks in part to the DNA we were born with.”

It's not observed in any mammal species.

I'm considering choosing to become gay just so I could have sex

Way to leapfrog from being repulsed (my language) to hating entire groups. It is natural for humans and other animals to avoid certain things in nature. Only in liberal hug box worldview do all creatures get along and love one another. I have the right to like something. I have the right to dislike something. I have the right to express myself in both, regardless of how you feel about it. Don't like it? Well then you are going to have to kill me and millions more like me. I hope it is worth taking our rights away for the sake of men who put their penises in the anuses of other men and for men who perform fellatio on other men. But hey, I'm just a bigot right? I'm the unnatural one right? I'm the outcast one right? Get over your self appointed high horse. The world is tired of your unnatural celebration of weirdom. Do not push us anymore. What you do in private is your own business, just like what we feel about it is ours.

ani't my fault I was born a bigot

There we go best AUS.

I don't eat any food I haven't prepared myself, it even disgusts me that a faggot might have handled my food. I only live with it because I know faggots don't work in slaughter houses or farms because they are weak

Isn't a bigot basically somebody who refuses to listen to others opinion?
It's pretty bigoted of them to insist on homosexuality not being a choice.

You have no idea what youre talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

>I have the right to like something.

So this is about your feefees now?

Your feelings sadly dont make science invalid m8.

Just because you dislike faggots, doesnt make it unnatural.

>hey man you can't use biology to justify your hate
>hey man it's biology they were born like that man

You can't have it both ways.

>semantic juxtaposition

Kill the Gays. Kill them all. Choice or not. Bigotry against degenerate subhuman pieces of filth such as them need to be wiped off the face of the universe.

BIGOTRY IS GOOD

+1 Kill the Gays. Bigotry against their filth is GOOD.

Its funny how its alway the most underdeveloped and primitive "cultures" arguing with emotions and "disgust" against homosexuality.

how come none of them put their peepees in poopoo?
Lesbians ain't gay, they're simply leftovers

Bahahahahaha. So being pro-assholebuggery is High culture? You primitive shiteating filth.

Homosexuality is actually aplauded in my shit excuse of tolerant anarchic country. So there you go, you homosexuals are the scum of the earth that need to be brutally tortured and eradicated to death for my third-world country to become greater.

An animal fucking another animal of the same sex, or a leg, or a tree, or a rough patch in the ground is not displaying homosexual behavior. They're displaying stupidity.

You're anthropomorphizing a fucking animal, which is literally something small children and the intellectually disabled do.

Oh wait;

>Homosexual
>Mentally disabled

Not a surprise.

Likewise, you ignored it, but there is no consensus on the root cause of homosexuality, and no science to demonstrate it is solely inherently biological.

>Being disgusted by the idea of inserting body parts into fecal matter

It's an inherent disgust. Just like the smell of shit is not appetizing. It's probably to keep you safe. It's not a surprise that homosexuals have such catastrophic problems with disease.

Being inherently disgusted by a disgusting act is not an argument, it's just a fact.

Whether you should discriminate against someone for being disgusting, be they gay, grossly overweight, or have poor body odor, is another question.

Generally I have no problem with gays, since, well, I don't have to have sex with them or watch them have anal sex. It's none of my business.

You can have beliefs according to evidence. Also, you have to believe the evidence.

i think it is a choice, not in the way - the way that most of the left think people from this side believe - that you consciously, from one point onward, become gay, but rather that it happens through many complex choices and decisions you make in your life.

but link me to a paper that states or implies otherwise and i'll believe you.

So is being offended

Be aware all animal homosexuality is documented as rape in order to ensure dominance amongst males.

If we go with your logic, then killing and raping are appropriate behaviours as well ?
It's natural, after all

Gay people I don't care about you can fuck who you want.
But if I offered a transperson a pill that would cure their gender disphyria and make them cis, a lot of them would start screaming about me trying to 'take their transness away.'
Most of the time being trans is just people's way of getting attention and feeling speshul

if being gay isn't a choice then all homo sex is rape

>sexually repressed from being a fedoralord all my youth
>find cute submissive boy on the internet
>gradually realize how dumb he is
>dick repeatedly doesn't want to get hard for him regardless of the situation at hand
I'm of the belief that sometimes your penis knows better than your brain or heart. So I broke it off and now date women exclusively.
It was a choice for me.

It is a choice.

Usually one made by feminized men who can't get any women so their sexual desires and frustrations leads them to heterosexual intercourse.

Homosexuality is a Choice

Identical Twin Studies Prove Homosexuality is No Genetic
hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Just Over 2% Tell CDC They Are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/07/15/gay-lesbian-bisexual-cdc-survey/12671717/

New Twin Study: People Not Born Gay
americanvision.org/8136/new-twin-study-people-not-born-gay/

No One is Born Gay
nooneisborngay.com/

Proof You Can't be 'Born Gay'
wnd.com/2012/10/why-you-cant-be-born-gay/

Summary of Scientific Findings on Homosexuality
mygenes.co.nz/summary.htm

What the fuck does ''being a bigot'' even mean in that context?
Someone who doesn't like gay people? How is that even a bad thing?

The thing about these words is that the moment you replace the word with something else it's just meaningless crap.
Just imagine if instead of saying
>Being gay isn't a choice, but being a bigot is
they said
>Being gay isn't a choice, but disliking gay people is

Just imagine that.
Who the fuck would care? Yeah, I chose to dislike gay people. So what?

>who you have sex with isnt a choice

love

this

meme

>calling me a bigot and a racist.
Completely ineffective as I am a known bigot and racist.

I will never get this. Are they trying to shame non-racists? They're literally making people who aren't racist feel racist.

So OP is against Choice?

Religion is the cancer that is ravaging the earth. Really, people should stop seeing the world in such a binary way of good and evil. Sexuality isn't binary, religion treats it like it is. The ancient greeks/romans didn't give 2 fucks about homosexuality. Because really it doesn't fucking mater. The only people that seem to think that it matters are retards and the other retards that believes in a magical god fairy.

Non of the information you linked proved that homosexuality is a choice.

Sexuality is fluid we know this. Nobody is born gay but as they grew up they develop their sexuality.

What is this "all research" you speak of?

>blames religion for human biology
Homosexuality is a choice.

i believe bigotry is the refusal to change opinions, refusal to open your mind to thoughts you oppose and to generally stubbornly refuse to accept that your thought process may be flawed.

if you stubbornly generalize all gays by saying you dislike them all, and refuse to admit that you are generalizing and could probably find decent, un-tarnished with gay sex, friendship with someone that is homosexual, then youre being a bigot.

Too logical for Sup Forums, or society for that matter. I'm giving you a well deserved (you).

Prove to me that homosexuality is a choice

>Sexuality is fluid we know this. Nobody is born gay but as they grew up they develop their sexuality.
So it is a choice, got it.

sorry, but you're wrong.
my dad came out as gay recently. there was no reason for him to do so, he lost his loving wife (she actually did tell me she thought their love was still there), couldnt get alimony since my mom hired a private eye to get proof he cheated, and is living much smaller than he did before.
i have never had any gay urges/impulses, so i disagree with the idea that it's genetic.
i also know that he thought his gayness had been "cured" when he met my mom (his words).
he certainly would not have chosen to be gay had that choice been presented to him (again, his words).

stop talking out of your ass, when people come out of the closet, they lose their wives, possibly children if under 18, etc. do you really think those people are brainwashed by the jews, just want attention, etc?

Hello Faggot Faggotson

>magical god fairy retards
>believes sex isn't binary

Even in the extremely rare case of gender mutation, the person is still dominantly make or female.

Meaning, you develop your sexuality as you grown up.

How hard is this to understand for you retards.

>you choose how to develop your sexuality as you grow up
Got it.

You have one disorder. You could have more, in the future.

Also... what is your definition of children, how many years old? 5? 7? 9? 11? 13? 15? 17? Just a number please, had a surprise few months ago from a rainbow-stealer

>having sexuality be a choice didn't help us when the religious right were arguing that we were making bad decisions, so we just changed it to being born gay during our lobbying efforts

free will only exists after enlightenment

Do you choose how you grow up?

I get that russians are slavs and are retarded but seriously. You guys give the arabs a run for their money in stupidity.

>Do you choose how you grow up?
You did not? Oh boy, faggots just can't control themselves. Were you raped or something?

>grow up alone in the forest
>be 20
>reintroduced into society
>happen to fall into the 3% who fuck manass

Sometimes being a bigot isn't a choice, though. If you are the youngest of five children to two ultra racist parents, with lots of interaction with both sets of racist grandparents, your racist uncle comes over a lot, and your aunt is always telling that same story about how that 'nigger' raped her, and your siblings are already indoctrinated, it might be pretty hard to be a non-racist

I know what the word means. The leftists are bigots. They can't accept other people's opinion.

If a leftists thinks gay people are great and they like them, ok, whatever. I don't care. It's their opinion.
If I don't exactly like gay people I am suddenly some sort of an ignorant bigot, which is very bigoted of them.

I don't like gay people as a concept. I don't think it's good to be gay, it's either a perversion or a genetic defect. I don't want to approve of homosexuality, but I have no problems with individuals who happen to be gay. I can separate the group/concept from the individual. I've met loads of gay people and I've been friends with them, it's just whatever, don't care where they stick it. I've even defended an old gay man from crazy people who attack gays.
The actual bigots don't understand that. With them it's either you're with us or you're against us. If you're not 100% on board with gay people then obviously you're a bigot.

>do you really think those people are brainwashed by the jews, just want attention, etc?

Yes. There are other factors at play as well, such as chemical influence from the presence of estrogen mimickers in the water. But do not underestimate the power of the media over our minds.

Look around. You'll see that there are very few actual men left. They've all been feminized. No, it's not genetic, perhaps certain factors that raise or lower the risk of influence are. No, nobody is born gay. It's not a natural inherited or random trait that is with you from birth. That literally goes against everything we know about science, biology, and the persistence of life.

It's not a conscious choice. Nobody just decides they want to complicate their life like that. It's deliberate subliminal subversion that takes place slowly over time.

You chose to hit submit, ergo you chose to be a faggot.

>tfw I read bigot as faggot
>tfw I agreed
Mfw

Being a bigot is not a choice. Respect my space, and body.