Can we all agree that this show is kino?

Can we all agree that this show is kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXEJdcIXJto
youtu.be/2rwPPrxjqKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=kXEJdcIXJto

WE ALL AGREED THE SHOW IS KINO A WHILE AGO

STOP MAKING THINLY VEILED RICK AND MORTY COMPARISON THREADS AND IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THE SHOW HAVE A LEGIT POINT OF DISCUSSION WHEN MAKING THE THREAD

FUCKING CUNT

you're a naughty boy

I just discovered this yesterday and wanted to discuss it.

Yes.

Although enjoying something by growing to like it is much more rewarding than pretending to like it to fit in.

You snoze, you loze

It's much more entertaining when high.

You slumber, cucumber.

In that case, say so.

Yeah though, the wordplay in this is insane.

>I'M NOT CRYING
>JUST HAVE SOMETHING IN MY EYES
>...TEARS
Stupid jokes like that remind me of Kung Pow

This is literally 'LOL SO RANDUMB' the cartoon.

Stop trying to convince people it was anything other than completely forgettable garbage.

Sup Forums truly has the worst taste on the internet.

>Discussion thread about Xavier Renegade Angel.
>What are your opinions?

You realise a thread like that is something you'd find on Reddit, right?

Yes

So it's safe to assume you're a Rick and Morty fan?
Yeah?
Lucky guess.

Time to catch some Z's, zucchini

LIFE

LIFE

LIFE

Nice strawman argument you got there, retard.

Xavier: Renegade Angel sounds like it's right up your alley.

Why don't you just move on to Tim and Eric and get it over with?

def has it's le random xD moments but sometimes that works for it

fuck up retard

Laheff!

Another Rick and Morty fan?
You know, I actually have a website in mind that I think you would love.

It's trying to be random but it works because the writing is so fucking good. Trivializing the concept isn't an argument.

Fuck are you talking about?
When I say "discussion topic" I mean point something out about the show that you really dig, or don't dig, or are midway between digging and not digging. I dunno, just say something of value that isn't "THIS SHOW'S PRETTY KINO RIGHT FELLAS"

Talk about the Wordplay, talk about the animation, talk about the fucking hellfire nightmares you got when you saw this at 3am on Adult Swim half-asleep and not 100% sure what was and wasn't real.

For fuck's sake, give us a jumping-off point.

How is the writing good?

Give me one example that isn't another case of 'look at how random Xavier is, boy he sure is random. If only the people would learn to love his random whacky ways.'

>muh R&M boogeyman

At least Rick and Morty tries to tell a coherent story. There literally is NO story with Xavier other than people hate him, as they should.

>still no blu ray HD release that actually fits the screen unlike the DVD's

But I want to talk about the entirety of the show.
Do you expect me to make a thread for each aspect of the show?

Just go back already.

I think you haven't seen enough television to really understand the show if you don't get it desu.

Also you're not thinking hard enough about each line.

Not trying to be a fedora tipping intellectual but rewatch the show with my points in mind and see what you think.

>you just don't GET it

That's my point you thickskulled fucking moron. What is there to GET other than completely random and senseless shit happening in an ugly, poorly animated, cgi shitfest of a cartoon?

What's next, you gonna try and convince somebody that 12 oz Mouse was good too?

The writing is about as good as the average sitcom, just without any pauses for reactions or laugh tracks. Also about the same amount of lines, but due to the lack of pausing for reactions, is run through in half the time.

this also has the benefit of allowing bad jokes to just vanish instantly

Calm down sir, I know it might be frustrating if the show might be too high brow for you but there is no need to vent about that in this thread

So it's completely random unfunny shit AND the writers completely ignored any sense of timing or structure because even THEY knew it was throwaway trash meant to make a quick buck.

You guys gonna try to pretend there's some deeper meaning to the incredibly cheap CG as well?

I'm not complimenting it.

All sitcoms are shit.

Yeah, it so high brow you fucking idiots can't even give ONE example of why it wasn't a cheap cashgrab trying to ride the coattails of Aqua Teen.

You're mad at me because you can't understand a fast paced show?
Back to you-know-where please.

>there's no story in a comedy show
Good

>look at how random Xavier is, boy he sure is random. If only the people would learn to love his random whacky ways.'

I don't think you've ever seen the show.

But, let's assume you have. In that case, you should know that what really stands out about the writing is that it's just a constant flow of word connection. There's no better example of this than this little bit at the end of Season 1.

youtu.be/2rwPPrxjqKY

Take note of how each insult flows. It goes from a bizarre pun
>"You sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard"
To a statement that gives the audience a sense of the situation
>"Well, you sound like the physical manifestation of some loser's inner demons"
To Xavier basically confirming what Other Xavier's saying
>"You sound like some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions"
Then just fucking continues this Verbal Super Saiyan fight for like 2 or 3 more minutes. It's clever as hell.

It's also 5am and I'm tired as fuck, so grain of salt.

You can talk about the entirety of the show, I'm just saying that a little more than "This is pretty good what do you think" would help facilitate discussion better

Do you wonder how I could tell you were a Rick and Morty fan?

Your show sucks, kiddo, deal with it.

I'm sure it has a sub-reddit though where you can go find like-minded fuckwits.

Something like that would be clever if it was improvised in real time. Writing something like that is easy as fuck because each line is just an adjustment of the one before it.

Do you ever wonder why people call you tasteless and stupid?

Sounds to me like they were rushing to meat a deadline and just threw in everything they wrote. Almost like it was a cheap cashgrab with no soul behind it or something.

One Redditor dislikes a show I like.
And this is supposed to convince me what?

I can't even argue with that, that's fair.

To each their own.

Anyway, I'm just gonna take a second to shill for Good Time then I'm gonna sleep. This was fun.

Go watch Good Time.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is Reddit.

And that's how you should know you're tasteless and stupid.

But I guess that's impossible since you're a fan of a show from the era that signled the death throws of Adult Swim.

People like you are why people like Tim and Eric run the programming block now.

That movie looks stupid and hacky as fuck.

How appropriate for the fanbase on display in this thread.