Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia...

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and the US?

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rexK7atrp60
youtube.com/watch?v=SxBEgyEPABo
youtube.com/watch?v=DLBP_HsPtis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people link their culture back to the old country.

I, for example, am English. More English than some English in England who seem to have adopted nig-nog culture, using words like "yo"

Russia isn't a real culture. It's just a collection of tribes that lived there before it.

Oh look. It's THIS thread again.

Every major country is formed by collection of tribes dumbass. It doesn't means they won't develop a culture within more than a thousand years.

I am pretty sure it is harder to grow up in Russia

Then the collection of tribes in their country is their culture idiot.

How long have you spent in England total though m8? The wiggers and chavs are pretty much just our version of white trash, they aren't representative of the general population. There's subtle differences in how people act from village to village in England, somebody in Cornwall is going to act differently to someone in Kent.

I'll fuckin glass you in the face with some of our history cunt

TFW having a culture almost anywhere on the planet

>descendant of rapers and murders and emus

Slavs came from the west, dingbat. And you speak the language of the Ukrainian Kievan Rus.
Exactly, the Finnish tribes.

Are history is short and sweet

You old worlders are too old and lame

Culture and history are wonderful things to read about, but you are who you are based on the environment you grew up in.

I'd take the average american suburb over 95% of russia any day; I can still enjoy reading about ancient greece, rome, the egyptians, whatever.

fuck off indonesia I will fuckin smash you cunt, meet me at east timor at 3 oclock fuckwit

>5000 year history
>nothing to show for it in the current year

>tfw chinks taking over soon and I'll have to go back

>US
>no real culture

>and the US?

Pic related is the first McDonalds burger vendor opening in Moscow.

You sure, Pajeet?

When you greet people do you say ELLO LUV

>russia
>culture

kek

your ancestors were just backwards eastern slavs who gained power just because of the power vacuum caused by retarded mongols. you have culture as much as k*rds have, only difference is you forced yourself some culture with communism

Culture and history directly shape your identity, they're not just things you read about on wikipedia.
>I'd take the average american suburb over 95% of russia any day
Oh, it shows Quentin, it shows.

Kick his ass sea bass

My view of England:
London= arabs, pakis, indians, negroes
Rest of england= 2 options
1.conservative and well educated
2.geordie shore subhumans

What is up with that roof?

The environment you grew up in comes from ancient culture you fucking moron. Well, yours doesn't because America has no real culture outside of having wet dreams about British Ancestry.

>No culture

I hope that US chokes you even more with sanctions fucking ruskinigger.

Fuck off poland

I've never seen a Russian shit on Serbs without shitting on Croats.

Metaphore. Decadent western modernism tearing traditional russian architecture apart.

Norse-Balto-Slavic one. So what?

>The environment you grew up in comes from ancient culture you fucking moron.

But that does not contradict what I said. If you and your community moved to Mars, are you saying that your kids born there would be nothing buy Martians? I'm saying that they would be as british as you are (or whatever you are).

When europeans settled america, they brought their culture with them. It's a part of you that you cannot easily erase.

RUSSIAN """"CULTURE""""

youtube.com/watch?v=rexK7atrp60

Shkas are fucking debil Turks. Croats are based. Removed the Jew. Removed the gypsy. Maintained Yugoslavia before Serbs and Albanians fucked everything up.

> US has no history or culture

> Russia has no culture

Is there ever any real discussion on this board anymore or is it completely lost to shitposting?

Good to have a blank slate to create our own history and culture.
Abos think they were here 60000 years. Only used sticks and rocks so they were easy kills.

I'm an extension of the old country, I praise God and Queen.

shart in mart heheh xDDD le meme xDDDD

Many happy years m8, and yes I know chavs and wiggers I met were an underclass, not representative really.

My favorite places were Bath, York and Durham(where my family comes from)

The worst places were Liverpool, Bradford and the most depressing crime riddled council estate in London called Thamesmead, what a shit hole.

Nice pic btw

youtube.com/watch?v=SxBEgyEPABo

I thought that serbia is little russia?

All these countries have history, identity and culture. Deeper meaning is found from "home countries". However even then you're still above all else an American

>Ukranian Kievan Rus
Nice shitpost. Ukraine wasn't an ethnonym until 18th century.

worst feeling when a russian insults you )=

I suppose that's true, I just can't really appreciate not being born in my ancestral homeland, whenever I've lived abroad I've felt a yearning for britain despite the beauty of the country I was living in and despite the financial benefits of living there. There's subtle nuances in behaviour, a general air to the landscape that can't be imitated.

I'd say that white British Children born on Mars would be less British than a POO born and raised in England to a fully assimilated family.

basically what I'm saying is that I agree with you and I don't know why I was even arguing, sry for bully

nice meme

i take pride on this shithole and i will kill for it

200 years it's not history I can find things in my house that are older than that

> Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and the US?

You don't even know my pain, Igor
> country literally only exists as a means for the Anglos to troll the Dutch 200 years ago
> we are what Sweden is becoming: a bunch of rapefugees who outbred and destroyed the native inhabitants
> were supposed to become part of GrosMalaya but got kicked out for pulling Jewish tricks
> now our entire national narrative is a persecution and superiority complex second only to Israel
> which incidentally is literally our greatest ally

Literally a meme nation that even our founders didn't think should exist.

Cockhole pls.

>some faggot carved a duck cause he didnt have vidya and memes as entertainment

fuck off mountain hun

FOR GENGIS KAAAAHN

Thanks m8.The big cities are absolutely despotic shitholes, Birmingham is the worst imo.

The beauty of small British sea and countryside towns are so beautiful it gives me goosebumps just thinking about them, as gay as that sounds.

pic related is a small fishing town near where I'm from in Scotland. Towns like this are almost %100 white aside from maybe a Chinese or Indian takeaway in the larger ones. There's still a real sense of community if you grew up there or come as an outsider and act in a pro-social way.

I'd describe the UK as a large, beautiful field with mounds of shit in it that are ever increasing in size. All we can do really is stop the shit from spreading to the untainted parts.

>Exactly, the Finnish tribes subdued by the incoming Slavs
ftfy

Very uncultured yes, but my state has a nice history and architecture. I don't need to WEWUZ

Every culture and history has it's beginnings russia bro.
Though I want to preserve this nation's british heritage and crush the leftists while also forging out own path.

"Ukrainian" - what a retarded name to call yourself. Why not Yuznorysi(Южнopycы) for example?

Better Pic, one of my favourite places in the world.

I dont give a single fuck about my European ancestors or their culture. You've sold your country and people out to sandniggers while simultaneously clinging to or out right copying popular mainstream American culture. Sitting around and beating off to your countries history while doing jack shit to move forward is why you are no longer a super power. As for culture in all my trips to the UK I've seen jack shit for you guys to be proud of. Bland food and drunk skanks puking while getting felt up behind the pub is what your culture boils down too.

That looks pretty fucking comfy Bongbro. 9/10

If only it were a australian beach that was far away from the cities.
It would be perfect.

The west has fallen so far that the only place to go from here is up.

>no real history and no real culture

US culture is the reason we're the only nation in the world to have actual free speech.

The reason why they aren't genetically west slavic is because they aren't slavic at all, besides speaking Ukrainian.

Did you go outside the cities? My country has sold out but I've done my bit, voted for brexit, am active in UKIP. I just realise that I have very little power in the grand scheme of things and want to appreciate my country incase there's nothing left in a few years.

Before you talk about taking to the streets; you can get a fine for using the wrong words in public here, minorities are more protected than locals. It's disgusting but there's very little I can do as an individual.

The united states is the only nation in the world that's destiny is truly in the hands of the people.

American pioneer spirit is the greatest culture in the world.

Prove me wrong. oh wait... you cant

>The reason why they aren't genetically west slavic
Is because they are East Slavic you genius. Ethnic Russians are mostly Slavs, the reason for the mongolic meme is taking all Russians in consideration

this place looks grand. I'd live somewhere like this, but what kind of work can get?

I'm not being a fisherman, it's too hard

Balto-Slavic-Norse*

Not much work you can get in the rural areas new zealand bro.

Personally I am joining the army to save to get a nice house in rural new south wales.
Australia really is nice once you get out of the shit cities.

So who are ethnic Russians genetically then?

t. Abdurakhman

no we have a short but also rich culture but i grew up in a small town so...

Oh shit how old is that Pepe? I might have accidentally copied it.

>no real history

Assimilated Mokshas and Erzyas.

The genetics don't agree with you unless you want to claim Slovenes, Belarussians and east Poles are Mokshas and Erzyas.

There is a strong Slavic component in modern ETHNIC Russians.

That's a bit too simple I think. The Green part is Indo-European, blue is pre-IE Finnic and orange stands for pre-IE agriculture societies coming from Anatolia.

You wouldn't get work there desu. It's pretty much impossible to get a house there but most people work elsewhere and commute. Plenty of other places similar but different to Pennan though. I intend to buy a house in a nice little village in Aberdeenshire when I've got some money saved up. It's the comfiest part of scotland imo but I'm biased because I grew up here.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLBP_HsPtis

Here's a good example of local culture.

Blessing and a curse. In a way you know the general persona is a reaction to the history of your motherland along with a few other forced quirks and exaggerated duties, so it is easy to work out and emulate if you want that camaraderie. But that makes it less interesting, which makes you want to work harder to make it more interesting so you might be recognized for carving out something more than our motto of "never dog your mates".

It sounds good in principal, in practice everyone knows that everyone knows this so they all just desperately try to be unique and overturn common misconceptions to impress the ladies.

Retarded you are

Depends on how you live your life. At times I feel connected to our convict roots not in literal action but in attitude, and you can see it. This place is like a prison and the bonds you make are for life.

>A
>FUCKING
>PLUS

>based Croats
Butthurt Croat diaspora detected

Stop making these threads. It's pathetic.

Early Muscovites slaughtered the Asiatic peoples where and when they found them. that's why there is a very obvious swath cut through the lands of the Sami/
Finnish/Karelian people and the Ugric people of western siberia (pic related)

good lad

you make your own

>TFW having a culture almost anywhere on the planet
Tfw destroying all culture across the planet

Why do you guys always do that?

>this country is cool
>haha you're a diaspora

Your most famous scientific achievement, Nikola Tesla, was a diaspora.

>Early Muscovites slaughtered the Asiatic peoples where and when they found them
You obviously know nothing of the topic, you might have 1/64 Finnish ancestry and that's the reason for your butthurt.
The early Slavs have ABSORBED the Finnic peoples. Finns were hunter-gatherers and Slavs were agricultural people in greater masses, it was better to join them.
Early Uralic people were peacefully converted to Orthodoxy, many of them managed to remain the native language and culture.

Australian history is a branch of/continuation of British history so I feel just fine thanks

We have a history. Like that time we caused your soviet union to collapse. That was fun.

I'm a 3rd generation mixed european immigrant so I don't really have any heritage except some vague stuff I've borrowed from the English and Afrikaans communities here. I'm more of an international element that the Jews desu, but it doesn't bother me.

True it was a slaughter. As it should be - Superior Race destroys the lesser race. It's sad that when Rus expanded to Asia in the late 16th century we didn't kill all conquered Tatar untermenschen. Or didn't slay all the steppe niggers when Empire conquered Central Asia.

you're talking out of your ass Dimitri

This

We do have a culture; it's just politically incorrect to mention where it comes from.

Could you have done it in the early 40s?

I don't think that's something you miss when you've never had it. Our Gubmints sure missed it though.

Remove Brownistan India from it and it will be a top tier symbol of European Supremacy

Croatian diaspora in Russia c'mon senpai you can do better than that.

Australia has a sick cunt culture desu