Conspiracy inside Conspiracy

Maybe I'm the only one who actually remembers Berestain Bears being spelled this way. I do because I remember it being weird that they would have stain in their name.
>instead of someone "rewriting history" in parallel times, actually some group is trying to make us remember differently
>there is no glitch in the matrix
>fuck Vice, and their shitty story
vice.com/read/the-berensteain-bears-conspiracy-theory-that-has-convinced-the-internet-there-are-parallel-universes
>a bunch of stoners read this and are all gullible as shit, looking for some "a ha" moment of genius.
>mandala effect is just an excuse for Jews to unrightfully insert themselves in history. They run media, and are getting a little desperate to insert themselves.
Hope this makes some sense. Tired of trying to be brain washed by Finklestein.

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingmandelaeffects.com/mandela-effect-introduction/
youtu.be/m5NVS6z8S_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Apmt0ex1vCw
youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA
youtu.be/icBp41jbuMo
press.cern/backgrounders/extra-dimensions
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
youtube.com/watch?v=jXcCoIDK3nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a faggot retard

Hey dumbass.
Go to your local library and get old copies of those books and find out for yourself.

Stop being a typical moron on the internet.

This is called gas lighting and that's exactly what this meme is about.

They're trying to make us go crazy imagining parallel lines.

Notice with these "*stain" bs memes, it's always some obscure detail you may remember as being true either way.

>well, if you take the time to read the article, apparently no copies have been found. just sayin

on target.

came here to post this

It's actually a known psychological phenomenon with mass idea clouding. Want an example?

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" Shrek 2003

"Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" 1937 Snow White

Take a guess which one people remember and why it's the one closer to the current year.

yes examples are good, thank you:
Any in depth guess as to this phenomena would be appreciated.

2001 on Shrek mb. Also:

debunkingmandelaeffects.com/mandela-effect-introduction/

Take a look at the psychological reasonings.

thanks senpai

spieglein spieglein
mirror mirror in the grimms fairy tale
which is where most children hear about it before watching the old movie
so stfu with this same bullshit over and over

there is no fucking AI or government conspiracy about inconsistencies

Im open to the possibility of the mandela effect being real.
I dont get why some (((people))) get so defensive or downright hostile about a fun little thought exercise

Can someone break down what this is about?

the mandela effect? what kind of retard remembers madela dying in prison? most of us are too young to even answer that question, but I'm your grandfather and everyone my age remembers him being released as a hero and becoming leader of the country and going to the UN and telling us how bad we are.

what a bunch of shit. I can understand the stein/stain thing because we all know plenty of names that end in stein and none that end in stain.

but the mandela thing is stupid as shit. it would be like you guys remembering Julian Assange dying in the embassy after being shot by snowden.

>a fun little thought exercise

because it is silly. why not sit around wondering if you are actually adolph hitler and the americans captured you and drugged you to think you are on the internet in 2016?

making up shit is fun for kids. it's silly for adults.

Elon Musk is a brilliant and successful person. but that recent crap about how we are most likely just a computer simulation is the biggest pile of shit I've heard in ages.

You're a fucking white male becomes you're fucking a white male

no this shits for real
i know 100% on field of dreams it was
"build it and they will come" not what it is now which is "build it and he will come"

youtu.be/m5NVS6z8S_U

There's plenty of great minds that agree with the notion that our reality very likely isn't real. You apparently haven't been keeping up. That shit is getting more mainstream by the day.

>at shit is getting more mainstream by the day.

that does not change the fact that it is nonsense.

>Berestain Bears
It's (((Berenstein)))

>I don't agree and therefore it is nonsense

You couldn't argue with one of them for 2 seconds without getting shut down. You know nothing, faggot.

I know as a 100% fact that I grew up reading Berenstein Bears.... spelled the way I just spelled it... so does anybody here remember it as Berenstain?

Also, couldn't they have just changed the spelling at some point? Maybe a Jew bought the rights and changed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Apmt0ex1vCw

Why is it nonsense?

youtu.be/mb7zN_b3GZA

>You couldn't argue with one of them for 2 seconds without getting shut down.

yes. they are smarter than I am and more educated.

if they show up in this thread and say that I'm you and you are me, I suppose you would be "sure thing, boss".

it's that ludicrous, for many reasons.

it's as mind-bogglingly stupid as the creationist theory that god put the fossils in the ground as a joke, and carbon 14 or whatever is another joke, and the light coming to us from distant galaxies a billion years ago was another of his jokes.

Watch these two after each other and try and tell me some rich fuck doesn't want to steal your land and your organs with a fake alien invasion and fake name changes all the time.

5 cent has been added to your PayPal account by the programming overlords.

Nice try shill, you obviously work for the people that programmed us.

>Why is it nonsense?

BECAUSE.

that's probably why it's so funny to them.

tinfoil threads belong in

youtu.be/icBp41jbuMo

It was Berenstein bears in the 1980s, that's all I know.

so you are saying these people have magical paranormal powers?

> and are not massive influences on politics?

Are you trying to tell me Hillary Clinton has no political sway and is not in the political game?

editting stuff is easy.

>inb4 "lets forget about the clintons guys, thats ancient history."

> What?! You mean i'm wrong about some minor detail i misremembered from my childhood... No. no no no no... THE UNIVERSE ITSELF MUST HAVE SHIFTED! THAT IS THE ONLY EXPLAINATION FOR SOMEONE AS INFALLIBLE AS I TO BE WRONG!

Literally how all of you sound.

While you're sitting here shitposting on the internet, they're busy doing equations you could never fathom if you spent your entire life trying. One of the key pillars of science is that other scientists can fact check your shit and call you out on it. There is consensus on this. Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. Let the big boys talk and shut your mouth, you autistic toddler.

>Let the big boys talk and shut your mouth, you autistic toddler.

lol. ok, bye.

>butthurt stainfag just mad Steinpeople are more important

Look at us. We control this universe now.

Not really... some people, like myself, are just saying it was Berenstein Bears at some point, probably after someone bought enrights to the Berenstain Bears. Or maybe it was even a knock off, who knows... all I know is Berenstein Bears existed.

Even /x/ is tired of this shit. Kindly piss off.

You've got the Reading Steiner ability, just like the rest of Sup Forums.

And by the way, my trips beat your dubs...
kek

Wow, very insightful.

Kill yourself.

from the videos I saw seems like they are worshipping satan.

Mandela effect is fucking bizarre. If it was just a few people remembering something wrong, whatever. Millions of people who remember a specific event wrong in the exact same way, little spooky.

If the mandela chanes reality from other realities why do the words changed still make sense? why are they not in a diffrent language?

Checkmate mandela , also if mandela already died . Why is there not 1 case of people coming back from the dead , beside jesus christ

should cern go into /x/ then ?
press.cern/backgrounders/extra-dimensions

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI

the government is implanting false memories in your head. berenstain/stein is just a test run.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXcCoIDK3nU

you're retarded
For each of the cases, there are perfectly logical reasons for misremembering the names/situations. Of course it's going to touch many people. Add to that the group effect and they will indeed feel conforted in that nonsense. It doesn't prove shit if you have a bit of brain..

Only a literal autist will commit to the delusion of believing a parallel universe was created instead of admiting they remembered something wrong

What if they changed the name to Bernstain later on so we could never figuire out the (((Bernstein))) family were Jewish bears trying to destroy the grizzly bear race from the inside.

all thats gunna result of this is angela merkals head on a pike.

Smithsonian Institution or Smithsonian Institute?