/got/ general

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for TARG FUCKING SHITS

>During the Conquest, Aegon received a proposal from the Storm King, Argilac Durrandon, who offered his daughter Argella as a wife to Aegon. Stating he did not need a third wife, Aegon refused the suggestion. Queen Regent Sharra Arryn of the Kingdom of Mountain and Vale offered herself in marriage to Aegon, but Aegon refused her offer as well.
Aegon was too pure for this world.

Was the first White walker turned by the Children of the Forest the Night King?

Or are they going with the Night's Watch commander who fell in love with the Night Queen storyline

>one more year before final season
>it might not even air until 2019

And now it begins.

Will he even care Uncle Peter is dead?

THE C U C K IN THE NORTH!
THE C U C K IN THE NORTH!

cersei automatically assuming that something happened to the third dragon was painfully bad writing

WHO TOLD U U CANT MAKE BABBIES

Why was Tyrion so sad. What does he know.

For the first half of the season when everyone was teleporting around, was Benjen walking just far enough behind the Night King and his army so that they couldn't fast travel?

>Roberth "Beta Uprising" Baratheon
!

The first

so tyrion is gonna betray dany, isn't he

At least we got a little nipple. Too much man ass though. Fucking dickless Greyworm got a longer sex scene this season.

>My dragon died so we could be here

TOPEST of kek beautiful writing BRAVO

hahaha

>they couldn't be bothered to cast two beautiful people as Rhaegar and Lyanna even though they would barely have to act

I'm actually concerned that this is in the books as well. Daenerys sees Rhaegar in a vision in the House of Undying in the books. He's talking with a woman about naming his son 'Aegon'. Barristan or Jorah tells Daenerys that Rhaegar had a son with his wife Elia Martel called Aegon, so we assume that's who that was. Here's the thing though: it never has Rhaegar address the woman. We just get a description, I believe of her being brown-haired, and there's no mention of the kid being in Aegon's arms. He also calls him 'the Prince that was Promised' and says "his is the Song of Ice and Fire" (in answer to whether he'll write a song for the kid or not).

I can't remember the exact description, but it's very possible that the woman was in fact Lyanna, as she also had dark hair.

The only cuck around here is you.

How much does yas queen show off? I haven't gotten around to watching it yet

Probably threw rabbits at their path so the dead would stop and stare the rabbit for few days

He's afraid of them getting too close and losing sight of what matters. You cuckfags are literally so obsessed with all things cuckoldry that you can't even process a simple scene.

>STAY DOWN OR I'LL...*wheeze*...KILL YOU

Holy shit I was expecting this guy to pass out halfway through kicking the shit out of Theon. Are all ironborn this unhealthy?

>if they ever adapt robert's rebellion they'll use the same actors for rhaegar and lyanna
>elia will be shit on while rhaegar/lyanna is romanticized

Yea, they could pull random people from the streets and just pay them to kiss.

Too much salt in their diets, sadly.

Not if Snesa gives him a kiss

The Conor McGregor of Ironborn

what if their baby is the night king not bran

here's how nk got the dragon: Bran set the actions in motion so that dany would be forced to take her dragons north

boom

Fits the rest of the show then.

kek you're the one seeing the cuckolding here

too soon

LOL KEKY BOBBY'S REBELLION IS LITERALLY A LIE
A BETA RAGING AGAINST CHAD

HAHAHAHAHA AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THE BARATHEONS ARE FUCKING EXTINCT WHILE THE TARGS WILL RULE AGAIN

And Bran did that because the NK touched him and let him live rather than killing him

It was all according to keikaku

>Theon is the Floyd Mayweather of GoT

We can call bullshit on those leaked S8 now, Beric and Tormund had a role in S8 according those leaks.

night queen is metaphoric. she's the three eyed crow. look up the morrigan from irish mythology.

Only the ones not named Greyjoy

>Baratheons
>Extinct

2:42
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

>implying they won't create a democratic institution that will scale into a popular uprising that overthrows the monarchy

DELETE THIS
S-S-STANNIS WILL COME BACK

But what is the Night King's tax plan?

What was the point of the castle scene at the start?

I can't believe I cried for theon only for his lack of nuts to be his strength

You stupid niggers have been talking about cuck shit for the past 3 seasons straight. Everyone is literally a cuck to you.

Where in the fuck are torrents?

b-but Gendry

>characters who are supposed to be ugly in the books are good/normal looking in the show
>characters who are supposed to be beautiful are ugly

Really cultures the veggies

Kit's ass is divine

reddit

Renly will come back as a smoke monster

he feels bad for Jorah

I wonder if ygritte eats his asshole at home

I don't even care that he's a manlet at this point.

Do we know any member of Kingsguard that isn't Clegane at this point? Do we know who rules Reach, Stormlands, Westerlands, Riverlands, Dorne? Do we know anything?

So the Night King is just going to attack a few capital cities with half-assed invasions, get BTFO, and sit around in the North getting his shit pushed in left and right until a ragtag team of heroes busts into his lair and kills him?

>all Sup Forums is the same person
ok mate

Is this what sex looks like? wtf

Reminder that Lyanna "The pregnant whore" Stark is the worst Stark

He's got a nicer ass than dany

You know nothing

>leaks are correct

Getting ready to see Dany's corpse getting shit thrown at it next season lads

Not if Sansa breastfeeds him.

she's tied with sandra

>she didn't even spread her legs or wrap them around him

Literally looks like two lesbians having sex. Not only is she a horrible fucking actress, she can't even commit to make a nice sex scene.

Just assume nothing in Westeros exists unless it's on-screen. No one needs to rule the Riverlands unless Jon and Dany happen to stop by there to bang in Catelyn's childhood bedroom.

It's what poorly acted fake sex looks like, user. Or really really drunk sex where you just sorta grind against anything warm and pass out.

is that his ballsack?

There's been some pretty bad writing this season but that wasn't so bad. Dany brought her whole army and 2 dragons as a show of strength. I'd have had the same thought as Cersi. why no

your virginity is showing

>pussy
>dick
wow

Nope, those leaks had Beric and Tormund in S8. I'm pretty sure they died when NK attacked the wall.

Also the two living factions will throw a tournament right outside the Night King's castle for some reason prior to attack him.

No, it's hers

someone post the webm with euron coming don from the ship with that songin the background?

Someone please hatpost this virgin

I want to bite it so fucking badly

Maybe they were drunk after celebrating the "truce" with Cersei.

Who knows? The sex was just
>BAM THERE IT IS

Never saw the bodies.

no u

Nope, they made it further along the wall. To the part that didn't collapse.

Mr. Ice Dragon, tear down this wall

She's best friends with his girlfriend so they probably tried their best not to touch each other naked

>HURR DURR GETTING KICKED IN THE COCKLESS GROIN GIVES YOU SUPAPOWERS

cringe.

When the FUCK will /our boy/ Edric Dayne show up?

>"you betrayed our family lord Baelish"
>said the person who let Rickon die because she kept the Vale army a secret

are you somewhat claiming that very difficult 'dead fish' stance, which she learned from years of boning khal drogo and dario nharhahahiz, isn't attractive? She's a master of her craft, sir, she the most beautiful woman in the world and a knows how to secks better than anyone else!

Zenkai

KILL EVERY TARGARYEN

Rewatching the earlier season of /got/. When the Hound says he lost half maimen, was he talking about the same guy who worked for CIA? And where was the other half?

This need Jorah peeking at them.

What happened to Dorne?

>she's best friends with his girlfriend
>his girlfriend was hiding off camera watching them fuck

Yeah, because that's on the same level.

Spread legs isn't always better, user. From certain positions legs close together can make a woman tighter