MDE: World Peace died for this

>MDE: World Peace died for this

youtu.be/mkkK3EQ4fek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better than MDE desu

Good, brain damaged normies don't deserve kino. The only problem I have (and find particularly disgusting) is that Adult Swim isn't releasing World Peace on dvd/bluray. They're so politically motivated that they're literally forgoing what could only result in more money.

Sam killed it by being a fucking retard. Blame him, not Tim

hello Tim

hey timmy

Whassup Tim, aren't you too busy to talk about Trump on your twitter to post here?

MDE Charles in prison is pure ludo kino. Tim is a literal cuck, his wife divorced him and asks for 5000$ per month alimony. LMAO.

He's right tho, he fucked charls and nick by not keeping his mouth shut like they did.
Charls is just as right wing if not more and he was off social media during those times, sam should have kept quiet but he wanted to be really political and knew how liberal AS is. Still fuck Tim and Brett Gelman we know they had a part in it being cancelled but sam is mainly to blame.

>we know they had a part in it being cancelled

We do? Proof/source?

if wp weren't cancelled would sam still blossom into the full blown unironic racist he is now?

Stop blaming another show for MDE being cancelled. I agree with what you said except for that

There was transparency in how it went down, no need to start making stuff up

Yes, he got fucked by life which is the fastest road to being redpilled. Only those who are cushioned from reality are bluepilled e.g. lifelong welfare claimants, middle class suburbians, women

As opposed to white guys who are redpilled, right?

White guys who are redpilled get heavily fucked by life. You get no advantages and have to work for everything you want. Most parents won't even give their male sons any help

What the fuck? This was complete shit. I thought you guys said T&E was funny?

Ten years ago yeah. The concept itself isn't all that innovative anymore and the subject matter is especially tired.

Yeah, they're "redpilled"
Always include the parenthesis when referring to them this way

God dam say what you will about the comedy in wp but at least they tried to portray something..sets and make up were killer too

So how are the suburbs treating you? I'm from working class America, small town with no jobs and I had to get the best possible grades to even have a chance of escaping here as an intelligent guy. It must be nice to believe everyone is fluffy and nice as dad hands you a good job at his company and gives you everything you ever asked for.

Must create some heavy delusions about how life actually is for the majority.

normally I would've watched it, but I had a bad feeling about this one. it was revolutionary in 2007, sure, but fuck... shit isn't meant to be done by men in their mid 40's with an ever dwindling grasp on the comedy world

>season 2 would be airing rn

What happened to your health insurance Sam?

Why is that people claim to be "redpilled" are some of the most juvenile people on the Internet?

>>MDE: World Peace died for this

Fucking good keep crying fag

You're [alt]right, white guys have it so hard.. it fills my eyes full of [crocodile]tears. *sniff*.. I mean t-the oppre- the oppre... wuuuuaah - wuuAHAHAHAA!
Just thinking about how The Man- wait a minute
Where does term come from, "the man"? Now I remember: the black man, the black man always keeping you down. White guys wuz slaves an shit!

You are truly the victim

jesus is this the epitome of liberal comedy?

we need to spam this shit with dislikes

If we're gonna BLAME ANYONE for this total shitshow debacle...blame JOESPH BERNSTEIN!

That cuck journo still thinks he's gonna write for the New York Times and it'll NEVER HAPPEN because all this shit was HIS FAULT!

Who said I'm a victim? I'm just a regular guy who actually knows the world. You are a cotton wool kid who lives in privilege while calling those who don't (((privileged)))

The Chad car sketch
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

Nah, you just happen to live in a shitty country.

this really isn't better or even similar

>I'm just a regular guy who actually knows the world.

Good luck with that, user.

That was fucking garbage.

This. Except it was probably that dick head journalist who played the biggest part in getting world peace cancelled.

>Charls is just as right wing if not more
That's debatable, I've seen a bunch of videos of them talking to eachother and whenever the conversation drifts into politics Sam seems to dominate the discussion with lots of talking points.

Hey Sam

this

someone repost this on Sup Forums so they can dislike the hell out of this video

Fucking plebs can't even recognize commentary on the size discrepancy between road vehicles. 30000+ people die a year from car crashes.

>somebody call scott

yeah? and what's the comment he's making? that sometimes small cars get hit by bigger ones, and the small cars get fucked up more than the big ones? man hell of a biting social commentary right there

>commentary on the size discrepancy between road vehicles
wow. there's big cars and small cars. this needs to be critiqued so that we can really shake things up!

said no one ever, try again. low level bait.

I don't think normies watch Tim and Eric either.

Worth every second
DAVID DUKE [dark ambient music playing in the background]

Member the skit where Erick Hayden have a shit day at his job while DARK AMBIENT MUSIC play in the background
And the one where Sam whackily misuses dumbell and training equipment
CONCLUDED BY DARK AMBIENT MUSIC
And the one where Charls break his back lifting dumbbells TO THE SOUND OF DARK AMBIENT MUSIC

How is this funny?
No wonder the British are better at comedy.

>No wonder the British are better at comedy.

Lol, Britbongs are no better, they're trying to imitate americuck comedy now.

This is more cringe than the T&E one, SAD!

used to be funny like Peep Show..