Any of you have a hot aunt?

any of you have a hot aunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xaspBsfgRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, several. And they were also better mothers to my cousins than my mom was to me.

gaawd she's fucking cute this season.

WHATS GOING ON AUNT DAENERYS?

did they give them blowies before bed?

kek'd

I do she's not that far in age from me either. She's about 7 years older.

Mine died a long time ago.

Whats going on Aunt Diane?

I wish I had one as hot as Dany.

wtf, has she been feeding the dragons and Jon this season?

Yeah and they can act better then this cunt. She can't act her way through a wet paper bag, but god do i love her.

i have a hot uncle

how is she his aunt?

>no sound
Praise be, the cackle on that woman

Dany's brother Rhaegar fathered Jon with Lyanna Stark

how come she never mentioned him?

did u even watch the episode?

not an answer

yer gettin yer cock sucked kid

Britfag here. I have an Irish aunt that's 3 years older than me. She's hot and has cute feet. I'm not exactly short of pussy but I do find myself wondering "what if?...". Wouldn't do anything though, I got a blowie off a different aunt when I was 15 at a family wedding and the fear of my family finding out was absolutely crushing.

she literally named on of her dragons after him

Lot's of what if's here too. How did you manage getting a blowie from the other Aunt? My aunt used to look after me a lot when I was younger. Her point of view on life is really adorable/innocent even though she's gotten older she still thinks similar to when she used to baby sit me.

showfags should kill themselves

Yes, one more attractive than Dany. I slept in the same bed as her one day during a family road trip and my thoughts were not innocent. Pretty sure it ruined any chance I had.

I did but she had a stroke. Now she's all crippled and gross. Still love her all the same but all fantasies to fuck her died in those hospitals.

fuck me aunty

Jesus, Jon is THICC

why is his ass so big

you wouldn't actually fuck your aunt

jon doesnt know she's his aunt

Depends.
My biological Aunt has been.with tye same woman for 20 years, so if you count her as my common-law aunt, YASSS

no one likes you bookfag

different name, and that's irrelevant if she never mentions her brother in the first place...

you must be some special kind of stupid. Even if she never mentioned her brother Rhaegar (she did), everybody keeps mentioning her father the Mad King throughout the show, also know as Rhaegar's father. So let's put 2 and 2 together shall we?

Padding

Looks pretty normal for a healthy young male. Do you even lift?

five star post

lol @ ur Hank Hill ass

Daily reminder that Jonny is Bobby's rapebaby

Daily reminder that you can't count. Almost a year passed between the murder of Brandon/RIckard and Jon's birth. Which means Rhaegar was banging Lyanna well into the war but that's probably because he wanted to make certain she was preggers because of muh prophecy.

How long until the inevitable Xev parody?

>Even if she never mentioned her brother Rhaegar (she did)
when
> everybody keeps mentioning her father the Mad King throughout the show, also know as Rhaegar's father.
but again, she never mentioned him, so...

She's definitely mentioned at least once that she named her dragons after her two dead brothers and dead husband

this is vanilla by xevs standards

I've a distinct memory of my drunk aunt flashing me her tits and me sucking them.

did you notice her pupils dilate in this shot. i think i busted a nut

she literally mentioned him this season, when Jon approaches her while she's watching her dragons on Dragonstone and she starts saying how she named them after her brothers.

In Season 8 we will find out that Robert's death was built on a lie - he impregnated the boar years before and the child came to be named Daenerys, giving her the strongest claim to the Baratheon throne.

Imagine having a cute auntie looking at you like that while she sucks your dick

I think my cousin fuck his mother. Dude's 26 years old and whenever he's at my aunt's home they sleep on the same bed like couples despite the house having 4 rooms to spare.

I thought the sex scene was underwhelming. Should've had some dialogue or more eye contact prior to the fucking. Or maybe some buildup of both Jon and Dany staring at the wall waiting for the other to make the first move.

Don't be so fucking boring Dabid. Heat it up.

even greyworm's shining moment had more steam

My aunt is in her mid '50s and unfortunately time took its toll on her. I had my first contact boners with her as a kid. Used to fantasize a lot about her as a teenager, even furiously fapped while sniffing her just worn shoes and pantyhose a few times. Felt good man.

i really liked it but it was too short. just give me 20 more seconds of them kissing and i'd be happy

I liked it when she opened the door with the Bran Voice over, the "He loved her, and she loved him"-scene

>when
everbody is/was mentioning about Rheagar, since episode 1.
fucking retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=3xaspBsfgRg

were you planning on fapping or something. it was more than i expected. wasn't too dirty or anything and captured their mood pretty well.

I have an aunt who reminds me of Cersei because of her wine addiction but I wouldn't say she's hot

>Jon didn't tell her to bend the knee and unzip his pants
They had one job

>Imagine having an aunt whose eyebrows are continuously rearranging themselves in various inexplicable and physically impossible shapes as she sucks your dick.
>Imagine having an aunt that has an aneurysm at the age of 30 as she sucks your dick.
Yeah, no, I think that I'll pass.

that was so fucking hot
>whole family over at our house because Hurricane
>this scene comes on
>me and my hot aunt give each other a look
>later that night I played with her tits and ass, gonna try and fuck her, or at least get a bj later when her husband leaves for work

>implying you and your dumb aunt even realized Dany was his aunt before lurking Sup Forums
Make fake stories believable next time.

>i'm a retard so everyone else must be a retard too
>>> where everyone has the same IQ as you so you dont look too stupid when you type stupid shit

My mom was adopted. Don't know who my real dad is. I could fuck all my aunts and not even give a shit.

That gif started cute then got disgusting. Wow

That's some advanced projection

>liar
>also a faggot
What more do you want to add? It's hilarious seeing you spin your lies you little fag.

Holy hell Kit has a great ass

Lol loser, women love a good ass on a man

Did this season have more man ass than tits?

Mirin the manlet gains

I used to get a raging boner whenever my aunt (moms hot thin younger sister, back then she was 20) was around and i used to fap to photos of her in our family album daily. One time I slept over at her place for a weekend because my mom was out of town getting a house ready for me and her to move, and my aunt left me alone a bit in her apartment, i went through her underwear drawer and laundry and fucking came gallons with her bra on my face and dirty panties in my mouth and her heels in my ass. It was the most insane orgasm ive ever had, because i knew she had the keys and she could come back and catch me any second, my heart was racing but i honestly didnt care if she caught me.

Anyways, good on Jon for living the dream, there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Aunt-Nephew incest

>that pasta

Im the same guy though, ive only made it a couple of times, there has been a lot of "hot aunt" threads lately and i get too lazy to rewrite the whole story

well I was here both times then. I need to get out more.

squats & oats

What did her panties taste like?

>be a mick
>engage in incest and fantasize about more incest
sounds right

A person this cute could never have any kind of aithority. It's not possible. She looks like a child.

Unironically like piss and sweat, but it was fucking magical. I still get rock-hard from the mere memory

Did they actually fuck

No, they just talked and cuddled a little.

She lost a lot of weight and looks like she got botox injections in her lips this season

Me likey

No just wrestling.

Describe how she looks, i need to put a face and body to my fapping

no, lying on top of someone naked is just the most common way to warm oneself in the North. Jon is teaching her the ways of his people so that she can be better accepted by the northern lords once they get to White Harbor

>retards actually thinking they fucked
pathetic.

So when she finds out the truth about Jon will she have incest outlawed in her new kingdom? Would she have Jon executed when she realizes that he is the true heir to the Targaryen throne?

I stand with the Khaleesi.

I bend the knee for the Khaleesi.

I will suck a man's penis for the Khaleesi while she watches from the Iron Throne.

If my aunt was that hot I'd go for it.

Maybe he just wants to keep an eye on her. I sleep by my mom sometimes just in case she has a seizure in the middle of the night

>Jon is teaching her the ways of his people so that she can be better accepted by the northern lords once they get to White Harbor
Is she going to have a scene like that with every one of the northern lords in Season 8?

Nah actors just duck tape their dick to their thigh.

hnng

I think Jon would rather just stay in the north and chill than take the iron throne.

>WHATS GOING ON AUNT
underated

who do you think taught him that?