Trump losing in polls

>trump losing in polls
They're rigged! All owned by jews!!!
>Trump wins a poll
Lmao! He's going to beat clinton by a landside!!

So are you trusting polls or not? I don't think its unlikely that polls could be rigged, but you can't just change your minds when it favours your candidate

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/9442/election-polls-accuracy-record-presidential-elections.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtu.be/OoZgVM3ETTw
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
politico.com/story/2015/10/gallup-poll-2016-pollsters-214493
time.com/4067019/gallup-horse-race-polling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm trusting November 8, 2016

I trust the things that confirm what I want to hear

Wow you really corrected the record there ahmed

I'm sick to death of the god damn polls.

They change every single day. They're completely useless.

The idea is that if a poll is rigged and trump is still winning, hillary must be doing really fucking bad.

yah, that 50 year track record of being nearly 100% accurate really just went out the window the last two months

holy fuck it's going to be fun watching all these Drumpftards chimp on Nov 8

the sound of Hillary shattering the glass ceiling will be fucking glorious

this

these cucks won't know what hit them

Nicely done, fellow shitposter.

I don't know what you're talking about. There's tons of polls and they constantly conflict with one another.

>polls
>ever accurate

No.

Trump is gonna win big. The best.
The most luxurious.

>are you trusting polls or not

If polls are rigged to be favorable to HRC, which even NATE FUCKING SILVER ADMITTED ON HIS WEBSITE, then Trump powering through them is really good.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't nice to see him ahead, but I don't trust polls at all after Brexit, where they were so one sided that even Nige conceded defeat before the results came in.

They will just let trump high a little and after that let him drop so people will just polls.

Here is the accuracy of Gallup polling vs real election results

usually within 2% points of actual results going back to the 1950's

gallup.com/poll/9442/election-polls-accuracy-record-presidential-elections.aspx

As a fellow Anglo, you should know from our recent elections and referenda that neither polls nor the bookies are not predictive.

Those are final polling numbers, though. When are they held?

Look at the UK 2015 elections - polls were wildly off until the exit polls came out, where people who went in to actually vote were asked how they voted. The exit poll results were quite different to the polling that was done up to the elections.

One reason that the Brexit polling appears so wrong is that no exit poll was performed.

>trump losing in polls
Sup Forums BTFO
It's over hahahahahhahah
Trumptards thinking he ever had a chance
>Trump wins a poll
aha- it its just an outlier LMAO quinnipiac ia ALWAYS biased towards Trump

>you'll see this soon enough

polls are conducted during business hours, when republicans are out of the house working...

I remember reading something by the foundation, the google company that shills for Clinton, that phone polling is much less accurate than online polling. Imma see if I can dig it up. Trump might not actually be behind.

No one's trusting the polls. But if Trump is winning in a poll that's rigged against him, it means libshits are in serious fucking trouble.

>trusting fox news

I am 100% accurate about you being 100% wrong about that statement

We know for a fact that they have been rigged. We've seen their methods, we have seen who they poll.
There are more Republican and Independent voters than Democrats, yet in all these polls Democrats are the majority. The independents go as low as 11%.

They always poll the same people.

We know for a fact that when the polls show Trump winning in a landslide the polls are not rigged.
They probably get forced into releasing them.

>final survey

This makes their accuracy worthless. They are free to be as inaccurate as they want to before that.

> shattering the glass ceiling
Why do these faggots always use this expression?
This is stupid.

You know what happens when you shatter the glass ceiling? Glass shards in your eyes.
Why would I want to shatter the glass ceiling?
You shatter the glass ceiling, you get injured and then what? What did the glass ceiling ever do to you?

Liberals need to come up with better expressions/allegories/memes.

you forget one thing: Sup Forums is always right.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s [Open] - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM [Open] - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU [Open] - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>why can't I know the opinion of 300 million people and why won't they stay the same

>le all polls are run by the same people and use the same methodologies meme

I'd tell you to kill yourself but if you so much as pick up a spoon your ass will be getting arrested instead.

The polls on the day on the Brexit vote had Remain ahead by 10 points...

Giving an answer in a poll and actually putting your pen to the paper on vote day.
Deep down I think most people know Hillary is worse than Trump and they will only realise it in the voting booth.

this bros

yeah, you shouldn't...

I don't trust any polls these days.
I just know I'm sure as shit voting for Donald like I did in the goddamned primary.

The polls are all fake even the ones that show trump winning. He is winning by much more they say he is.

youtu.be/OoZgVM3ETTw

They change methodology everytime, so it's hard to say.

>No, I'm trusting November 8, 2016

I got some bad news from you.....

The polls are heavily rigged in Clinton's favour. Therefore if they show him leading that means he is way further ahead than they show.

Did you trust November 2000 as well?

>a 4 percent lead 3 months before the election is insurmountable

really stimulated my synapses

Martsharts like this are just warming up for the rigged election / we woz robbed argument.

It'll be even more delicious when libtards start killing themselves after a Trump victory.

I agree with this, Fuck even thinking about polls, we just need to make sure voting machines are not rigged and we good

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0&t=0s

This. We predicted Rmoney and McCain would lose, even if we didn't want Obama to win. There actually is some substance to Sup Forums underneath all the memes. You out yourselves as obvious newfags if you can't see it.

>So are you trusting polls or not?

No. These polling agencies never publish the questions or demographics of those being polled or even the zip codes of those being polled.

Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

While Saudi Arabia and Boeing poured cash into the Clinton Foundation, Hillary Clinton's State Department approved enormous sales of Boeing fighter jets to the kingdom.

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

>sage

>Gallup polling
Hahah you're serious aren't you? HAHAHAAHAH

>politico.com/story/2015/10/gallup-poll-2016-pollsters-214493

>But after a bruising 2012 cycle, in which its polls were farther off than most of its competitors, Gallup told POLITICO it isn't planning any polls for the presidential primary horse race this cycle. And, even following an internal probe into what went wrong last time around, Gallup won't commit to tracking the general election next year.

Gallup got it so wrong in 2012 its not even running polls for 2016.

>time.com/4067019/gallup-horse-race-polling/

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?