This show is so god damned stupid

This show is so god damned stupid.

agreed

this episode was so dissapointing

Yes.

It died after season 4.

I'm so cool because I hate popular things.

See you in season 8!

Nah, you guys need other people telling you what's good and what's not. That's why you don't realize that this was the best season since season 4.

i hate the show writers and author because they kill jojen rickon tommen dickon. and next season they will kill podrick ned umber and who knows else. i hate them so much.

>this was the best season since season 4

>Podrick Ned Umber
Wat

It started out with a cool premise but became World of Warcraft tier crap.

I am guessing the books are not actually that much better, unless of course they are completely different from the show. Oh well, will be waiting for WoT and see if we finally get a decent fantasy tv show.

Just turn your brain off dude lmao

from season 8 showrunner notes leaks hacked from hbo. ned umber doesn't die on-screen but is mentioned not surviving wight attack on his castle (last hearth, i think). podrick dies defending bran if i remember correctly.

oh, now i remember bran also dies in season 8. i hate hate hate them so much.

I'm so cool because I like what other people like

Here's to hoping that NK will win and end this mess of a show once and for all.

That ain't what Rotten Tomatoes says.

>YES LET MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ABOUT IT

The books are alright, but part of the problem is that basically from S5 onwards - more pronounced in S6 - they've been working off of excerpts and table scraps.

I don't know if S7's plot had some basis in notes or beats Martin wrote for Winds of Winter or Dream of Spring, or if it's entirely original shit that D&D are making up, but it's not good either way.

yes, that is correct. and?

I know, it's amazing! I laughed so hard during this episode, can't wait for season 8.
>10/10 best schlock on tv

why do the letter o have three sticks inside them?

Unironic question.
How come Sup Forums loves this normie show so much? It's pure garbage for normies, like the Big Bang Theory and such, but people seems to really love it. At first I thought threads were made to make fun of it, but not... People really love it! Seriously, WTF is wrong with Sup Forums

It always has been stupid, but I like it because I used to play D&D as a kid and it's like a big extended silly D&D campaign. I don't know why people act like it's some brilliant work of art, it's disposable pop crap.

OP WHAT A STUPID FUCKING NAME

Oh hey, as someone with actual taste, I can answer this! GOT is a combination of incredibly strongly set up characters, and a whole bunch of awesome schlock. It's a show you have to have fun with. But if you do, you'll get a ride of increasingly cheesy schlock, with genuinely amazing moments sprinkled in. The writing has gotten really bad lately, but it's honestly funny bad. And while some people can't tell the difference between fun schlock and fun action, in the right mindset both are equally fun.

What's more normie - loving GoT or hating GoT?