>still the fattest nation on earth

Just how?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-34711199
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanafeh
clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/30/3/130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a desert in Germany?

Because the only exercise these women get is from dodging their husbands punches.

Gorging themselves during Ramadan?

being fat is a sign of wealth there

kek

No but in england.

Why is that gay American wearing a binbag?

Plz contain your autism.

why pink bag?

Yup it's called Comedy club

>binbag
Fucking christ britbongs

If you wear a huge blanket over yourself at all times it's gotta be easier to let yourself go physically, because no one will notice for a good long whie.

What do you call it? A trash sack?

it's a purse you fucking infidel

I thought for sure that was a shartsack.

Technically the area around Dungeness in England is a desert

Sports are haram.

Muzzie here, for some reason Iraqis and (((Gulf))) """""""""Arabs"""""""""" think sheets are good on fat women. I like my girls green eyes, blonde, and white. Thats why I love going back to south Lebanon to get away from these niggers in USA.

I am boxer

They send them to camel fat drinking campa

Middle easterners love candy and junk food. They also drink large amounts of soda, instead of alcohol.

Soda, probably.

Soda's why Mexico is so fat, they drink it like water down there.

Not fat. Just hiding a big bomb.

>German attempt at humor.

Stick to making cars for sandniggers that s all you re good at fritz

>German humour

I don't get your Turkish humour, Mehmet.

Fpbh

I think it's the other way around: if they're all covered up, the only thing you can tell about a woman is how T H I C C she is.

fuck off

>eats nothing but grains
>lives in isolated island
>fatter than americucks

do you even know how nutrition works?

and I dont your paki humor.

its actually a jungle call the London rainforest

Hahaha.

>mutta, mutta, ai pawsted djawk on vier-han
Who the fuck cares, you're still sucking mehmet's rotten aids ridden cock tonight.

They love sweets and very sugary tea

It's hot as fuck in Arabia, you're talking almost 120 in summer afternoons and 100 degrees the rest of the year

Go outside for more than half an hour during the day and you start feeling dizzy

Sure people can workout in indoor gyms but the point is they're not racking up the walking paces most of us are just from being outside

It's basically Texas in Arabic and Texas is not coincidentally another extremely fat place

BE NICE

Why are you hating on the Gulf Arabs, personally I think they're pretty based

just stop hans.

top kek

Too many carbs. Probably explains why Syrian soldiers are so fat too.

Maybe because we live in times where cheap processed food makes you fat because it's full of crystal sugar and carbohydrates. At least that's why americans are so fat, I don't know if that is also true for towelheadland.

Why stay /fit/ when you're all covered up? I think it's their mindset.

>cheap processed food makes you fat because it's full of crystal sugar and carbohydrates
Those things don't make you fat unless you eat too much of them and don't exercise.

they eat lots of sweets and pepsi

plot twist: She's actually skinny

Wow, that's worst insult I saw on Sup Forums to Turkish people. I can understand cockroach but comparing our sense of humor to Germans?!?! Come on!

Hi there Mr.Pot.

They're not fat, they're just forced to carry 100lbs of explosives on them at all times. IT was one of Mohammad's laws or something

They apparently eat lots of bread in thier diet. LOTS.

They do if there are the only thing you eat

Well you have to eat too much of it to get the necessary nutrients to keep your body functioning. Assuming you only eat that shit and no fresh food. Your body will tell you to eat too much of it and you will necessarily end up with an overabundance of sugars.

>German humor

He's right, though.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-34711199

What's your problem? Pull the English sausage out of your asses and deal with it.

They never walk anywhere. Women rarely leave the house for any reason at all. The concept of exercise doesn't even exist out there

Are you going to post THICC girls as examples or not?

Well done.

Boo!

Arabs eat a lot of desserts, IIRC. I think they even eat this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanafeh for breakfast.

Too much money and not going outside enough because it's hot

This

It does fuck up your metabolism slightly and your endocrine system. The bigger problem though is all that shit is dense as fuck

Good bantz
Shit bantz

most arab men in that area have bbw fetish

No user, it's haram to dodge your husband's punches

T H I C C

TEST LEVELS INCREASING

That actually is kind of right though.

Pizzafag reporting in.

You can go through a medium pizza, and still feel kind of hungry.

You go through some salmon, beans, spinach, and some kind of healthy oil, and you'll feel full off half the calories.

t h i c c

top kek
>German
>Humor
pick one

That's honestly disgusting.
>tiny inbred head
>big cow tits
>big old flabby all over

They like thicc girls

Enjoy never making it cuck

How nice, niggers posting on Sup Forums

well either that or low testosterone Beta cucks who bought into that fat acceptance shilling mem.

sure buddy

This is why your being invaded u absolute humorless welk.

NOT
GONNA
MAKE
IT

True. But no Arabs live there and there is no oil reserve either. That's probably why america has not bombed it...yet..

I see, so low test whitey kuck

Your Korean though. How can you think anything you have no soul

turkroach I could nuke a sombitch for that kenafa. Holy fuck I love it.

ba dum tssss

Underrated

I lift since i was 16. Gym, oatz and squats bailed me out of fatsoland and allowed me to achieve perfection in both mind and spirit.

Leave me now gypsy, your kind will never understand the struggle of the superior man

Your population is at staggering outbreeding ''risk''. While I hopefully hope they outbreed you for the sole reason of the english look. I cant stand these parted teeths that looks like a fucking stone eating sub-humanoid.

In Jordan we never ate anything sweet for breakfast, just sweet tea, got no clue where you got that idea from, turkroach

You sure showed him, Hans. H-haha..!

Is fucking sheep a real thing people do or is it just a meme?

>He thinks Sup Forums cares about facts

It's not you Hans. Everyone else just has humor- priviledge.

Whenever you see and english or a french flag you are guanteed to talk with a mudslime nowadays what the fuck

>They do if there are the only thing you eat
No they really don't. You can eat nothing but mars bars and crisps and as long as you portion them correctly you'll still stay thin.

You'll still be unhealthy as fuck, but you won't be fat.

>Well you have to eat too much of it to get the necessary nutrients to keep your body functioning.
What the fuck kind of pseudo-science is that?

>[food type] lacks a nutrient I need
>but if I eat lots of [food type] it'll provide that nutrient
No, that's not how it works.

>degenerate faggots in denial who go to the far extreme just so people won't be suspicious of them
Just stop

Genetic susceptibility.

Here is another white privilege. We are much better at handling rich diets. All the shit skins are developing diabetes and heart problems at lower body fat percentages and in much higher numbers.

kek

clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/30/3/130

Camel gens inheritance.

>austria
>talks shit about germany being unfunny

You mountain dwellers are just as bad as we are, if not worse.

>accusing high testosterone males of being gay so his own homosexuality goes unnoticed
Oldest trick in the playbook senpai