Can non whites be alt right?

I am a Sikh and tired of all the kikes pushing degenerate race mixing and faggot propaganda which is leading to the cucking of the white race so, Sup Forums am i one of you?
Also,
>Inb4 Poo in loo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JX3j6kM9-M
gaysikh.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alt right isn't a thing Australia and we both know that.

I miss when you used to post the hardest of black dicks.

Dump yo folder.

How could we refuse someone from a religion who has to carry a knife for muslims?

I'm about to side with ISIS at this point. The West is at the point of no redemption. Time to wipe us all out.

Sup Forums is a multicultural chinese image board. Diversity is our strength.

Go back to India desu

Sikhs ARE bro tier.

Sure, if the alt right existed (it doesn't).

We're just trying to save our country and our people. If you want to help us fight against the globalist nightmare, by all means.

Fuck off back to your shit country.

t.shitskin

yes, you can. if you're pissed at the elite, the media, and the general state of things and think PC culture/ SJWs and general lefty bullshit is crap, you're at home.

also went to a Gurudwar once, the peppers were amazing

What visa are you on?

Only if you let me date your sister

Sikhs being bro tier is meme. Most modern sikhs are retarded libcucks or replace their turbans with doorags to become honary niggers which is degenerate. Our history is pretty based though.

Yes, but they need to take the oath twice.

NSA CHECK THIS MADMAN OUT

I was born in here

>IN

Like i said before, race mixing is degenerate fucking cuck

I live in a suburb with a large Sikh Indian community. It's pretty chill.

They start businesses, work hard, and own property. Basically white people.

Sikhs are bro-tier. Don't listen to , he fucks kangaroos for a living.

>Alt-right
>Jews,sjw wannabes,attention whores,coalburners,homos

I'm sure a person of color will fit right in.

STFU sikhs are different , they cool

anyone who ready to fight muslims and jews is a friend of mine

This is complex historical question due to the Sikh's being a utility to fight for British/Jewish world domination. The Sikh's murdered many throughout mainland Europe at the behest of their British/Jew commanders.

However, in 2016 the geopolitical dynamic isnt as black and white.

For example, Japanese Nationalist are moving towards a friendly stance with Putin's Russia. This by itself is historically unusual.

The conclusion is in order to take down Neoliberal (((Trotskyite))) Globalism.... a global caolition of the willing is required.

Our common adversaries will make allies of us all.

Explain this fucking degeneracy you white guilted cuck. Whites thinking other races are bro tier just shows how cucked they actually are.
Nigger culture
youtu.be/-JX3j6kM9-M
>This fucking degenerate faggot is implying sikhs can be gay
gaysikh.com/
I wanna fucking lynch this subhuman trash. All this fucking kike propaganda is turning sikhs into cucks like the rest of fucking whites

>implying Sikhs haven't already been cucked for centuries

aren't they the smallest demographic in India, and yet they fight for that country and the people who hate them or are not like them?

gtfo Sukhdeep

Hey, Gagandeep, I heard you put all of your shit from your ass in your turban? You slimey low-key racist pieces of shit should be purged from Western countries, bitch. Now btfo before Chad comes and fucks your little virgin sister.

There is no Alt-Right Kangaroo Jack

Most Sikhs are anti India and are for a seperated independent country, haven't you heard of the khalistan movement which is a Sikh nationalist movement?

>Implying being racist is a bad thing on Sup Forums
4/10 for creativity though, leaf.

>Jews are making me gay, please help!
Why can't you faggots at least try to be remotely original? At least you're not a Sikh but some random straya shitposter.

It is the kikes though the faggot agenda is so prevalent in western media nowadays.

Sure, Human Biodiversity and nationalism are the cornerstones of the akt-right. A large part of the alt-right is white nationlist, and that is good

>tfw asian-canadian
>probably the most anti-muslim person on Sup Forums