Are you countrymen beating everyone with slightly darker skin in case he might be an arab too?

are you countrymen beating everyone with slightly darker skin in case he might be an arab too?

Attached: chilean.png (655x615, 434K)

stop begging for foreign attention
no one cares about your shithole

I've heard in Poland you also get beaten up for speaking German in public. I think Poles simply hate everyone who is not a Pole, regardless of where he is from.

Portugal
No

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16-15-58-37.png (1440x2880, 919K)

only the dumb ones
i had a French friend back in middle school called Baptiste and he was cool
but he migrated back to france later, he lives in Dijon

Germans are loved in Silesia the rest of Poland is made out of niggers

no, but we look down upon people with darker skin (m*Doids stay away)

cool story, kazimir

Poles are not human

But hes not even dark?

maybe because he looks ukrainian
he reminds me of stalin

Who knows? I’m a nigger and people were respectful in Poland

can confirm. my sister was in a student exchange programme in Warsaw. on the last day of her stay in campus she was raped by four local poles at once. fuckin savages i tell ya.

Can you describe the rape in detail? It's for my studies

fake and gay
post sister's hymen as a proof

i miss Baptiste

How can you say that so unconcerned huh?

Attached: 1509500003609.gif (379x440, 140K)

i don't know man. stuff like this is really hard for victims to share it in detail... i only know that after she come back home it was very painful for her to take a shit so my mom had to do her an enema. she only told me that they were screaming madly "russki kurwa, pieprzyć ją w stylu husarskim"

>my sister was in a student exchange programme in Warsaw. on the last day of her stay in campus she was raped by four local poles at once
god l wish that were me

kek

Attached: 1519865852577.png (800x800, 261K)

> Dijon

I thought that was a mustard.

She had it coming

Attached: 1520893952611s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

dumb scandoid

This

>with slightly darker skin
>implying
I know polacks who look more like brownies than this Chilean guy does. They definitely picked on him because they heard foreign language and assumed it will be easier to rob him than a local, but when police actually caught those subhumans they needed some kind of excuse, so they went with muh rapefugees.

yeah, the want to feel superior so they pick on blacks (but on the internet - not IRL)
meanwhile they get rekt on agentina, poland, uk, etc

good lord this is just awful

i feel for you bro

>be beaner
>talk shit
>get hit
>"I DINDU NUFFIN THEY JUST HIT ME CAUSE DEY RACISS"