Clinton's economic plan is far superior to trump's

Clinton's economic plan is far superior to trump's.

Trump made an economic plan that merely tries to sell rethorics to the public, rather then a plan that is actually practical.

Clinton's plan in the other hand, is a result of 24 years of experience, a well crafted plan that is approved by most economists.

Trump's plan will lead to recession.

cnbc.com/2016/08/01/moodys-hillary-clinton-will-make-economy-stronger-vs-donald-trump-recession.html
money.cnn.com/2016/08/22/news/economy/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-economy/
politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-economy-226799

OH AND BTW, just in case you still did not realize that other then rethorics trump's economic policy is empty of substance or connection with reality:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=qrtWQR-Xak4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l_GYGsIpP54
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate trump now

>kikes in charge of spelling

What are my spelling mistakes?

ctr

Were you conditioned to not believe anything that is against trump, even if its actually the truth?

Maybe, just once, instead of pointing out the person making an argument is either Jewish, or a paid shill, or both, you actually comment on the actual economic debate for once?

The US economy grew faster under Democrats than under Republicans, on average. It also grew way faster back in the times when corporations paid 30% of the overall taxes, not 9%.

Trumps proposals basically boil down to Reaganomics, which failed every time they we're applied.

>shilling
>appeal to experts
Get pic related while it's hot.

Did you even visit the site of Correct The Record user?

I know that you have not. you hate something you never actually even visited because of social conditioning. trump slowly let you fall into the rabbit hole of being exposed only to his propaganda to hide his flaws.

It's time to break the conditioning.

Get ready for the helicopter money once Hillary is in office.

Oh wait, a merchant. Of course you already prepared receiving the helicopter money.

>look at op's flag
>instantly hide thread

sage
sage

Who do you think can evaluate an economic plan better: you, or most economists in the US who study the subject as their profession?

Sure it will, just like brexit would cause a recession.

Oh wait.

Fuck off with your kike bullshit.

My origin doesn't make my statement any less true.

look at the evidence i provided, be fair, and judge my arguments based on the arguments themselves. you call me a "jew" but im merely being blunt here

Being a business owner rather than someone who studies monopoly money, I am. Stop being synagogue of Satan and repent of your (weak) attempt at manipulation.

Brexit did not even happen yet

>Who do you think can evaluate an economic plan better: you, or most economists in the US who study the subject as their profession?

he thinks economics is a valid discipline

reagan was a nwo shill
he started the taliban and escalated the cold war just like the jewish lobby wanted

>86984684
Fuck off, you faggot kike

Economy of a country is not the same as handling a business. you are NOT more informed on the subject and you DO NOT have the ability to evaluate it better.

>1 POST
>P
>O
>S
>T

They supposedly pay 30%, but just get lawyers and pay about 6-7% in taxes through loopholes. Democrats grow an economy through, having massive immigration and fucking up the infrastructure. Everything they touch gets fucking destroyed. Detroit is run by Democrats and continues to be a shithole. Sure I believe that having factory jobs brought to America shouldn't be done, because of specialization and the fact Americans are better at technology. The only real reason i like Trump is his immigration stance other than that, his economic policy is quite shady.

Shill harder

youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ

>on the actual economic debate for once?

demographics > economics

RECORD STATUS
[X] CORRECTED
[ ] NOT CORRECTED
MIND BLOWN

let's say the US accepts 200k refugees, which is an exaggeration. there are already 3 million muslims in your country, it will make no significant demographic difference whatsoever.

So what IS her plan?

We know what economic Trump's plan is.
> Build wall
> Get manufacturing jobs back to the US.
> Get EU and ASIA to pay for defense.
> Rip up trade deals that leech off the US economy.

Sure, this may all be a disaster but what is Clinton gonna do? She aint doing shit.

Wow he has a German defending him! Now I definitely won't vote Trump!!

Says the locust plague upon the Jews.

Wtf is a rethoric?

Stay in school, kid.

The economy grows quickly when you allow millions of immigrants to flood the country and work off the books.

>look at those margins goy!

That fucking scared the shit out of me

Rethoric is the language you use to make arguments, rather then their actual substance.

You can make empty arguments with convincing language. that's basically trump's entire economic plan in a nutshell

Let's say the Israelis accepts 200k refugees, which is an exaggeration. there are already 3 million muslims in your country, it will make no significant demographic difference whatsoever.

The immigration plans will barely make a significant demographic difference. white minority within the US is inevitable at this point, you would better not have a recession on top of that.

thanks for correcting the record

There aren't 3 million Muslims in israel, there are about 1.5 million. proportionally, that would be accepting 100k refugees. i would be fine with this

>scared all the money you paid Hillary won't keep you safe?

vote trump ;)

There aren't 3 million Muslims in israel, there are about 1.5 million. proportionally, that would be accepting 100k refugees. i would be fine with this.

>Citing cnn
Cmon cite media matters

>don't you have a country to save?

how about WE keep 1million rapefugees from entering, by voting Donald

No, child. That's "rhetoric". Better let the adults talk politics from now on.

America is far more safe under clinton than trump.

More people in the US die due to poor gun laws, rather then muslims. people with links to dangerous organization can currently abuse loopholes to get their hands on weapon - which is what clinton's plan will focus on, not banning guns but removing the loopholes with better history checks

Democratic policy is short-sighted one hundred percent of the time. It happened when they allowed "synthetic CDOs" in the economy (letting people invest billions over a meager 10 million in mortgage insurances), and it happened with quanta time easing from Obongo. They purposefully fuck the future so they can look like the good guys. They are the deceivers and should not be trusted.

Yeah let's just put them all in Jerusalem. Give them unbinding love to wahabist/salafist ideologies. I'd love to see Israel do nothing about it.

Trump has repeatedly said he wants to get rid of Dodd-Frank.

Clinton's policies regarding the regulation of financial institutions would instead build upon positive reforms like the Dodd-Frank legislation that President Obama signed into law. She would, for example, try to close loopholes like the one in the Volcker Rule that allows banks to gamble billions in trading bets through hedge funds. By closing this loophole in the Volcker Rule she'd strengthen the law and reduce the chance for a future financial crisis.

Hillary also pledged to spend $275 billion on a infrastructure plan that would generate millions of jobs and modernize US infrastructure ensuring competitiveness in a global interconnected 21st century economy
She's a fighter

>Arkansas education reform of 1983
>CHIP providing healthcare to 8 million children
>Provide full health benefits to the National Guard
>Lay out the plan for sanctions on Iran that led to the P5+1 negotiations and the eventual Iran deal
>Help restore America's soft power prestige overseas after the Bush years
>Implemented the Quadrennial Diplpmacy and Development Review which reviews the State department ever four years to allow for institutional reforms
>Pushed for the raid on bin Laden (while Trump was concerned with some birth certificate)
>Was instrumental at resolving some hang-ups during the negotiations for the Zurich Protocols (normalizing ties between Turkey and Armenia, that's called breaking down walls instead of building them)

youtube.com/watch?v=l_GYGsIpP54

why are Jews opposed to trump
he says he loves Israel
and if Clinton gets elected that means more Muslims, which, in fact, kill Jews

Trump would like to disagree with you user. until he was a political opponent of the democrats, he seemed to think they are better for the economy.

>white minority within the US is inevitable at this point,
Maybe, I guess people want to at least try to prevent it and that's why they don't care about ecnonomics so much. And that's als why your shilling won't work even if Hillary indeed does have better policies in that matter.

>the german shills
How surprising

>a well crafted plan that is approved by most ((economists))

your 30% vs 9% comment is misleading because you mean
1. when total tax revenue was composed of a greater share of corporate tax
people read
2. tax rate was 30% rather than 9%
what's funny about your statement is that as the corporate tax share decreased there was a direct, proportionate increase in the payroll tax share (not to be confused with income tax, payroll tax is paid by the employer).

basically, corporations are still paying the same share, but the burden is unevenly on those with paid employees (which discourages companies from employing more people, which in turn reduces overall wages earned, which decreases consumer spending (which accts for 2/3 of the US economy))

but we both know you're a paid shill that doesn't actually give a shit about arguments.

BONUS ROUND: HRC's PLAN REVOLVES AROUND CREATING A NEW "INFRASTRUCTURE BANK" FROM FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS TO LOAN MONEY TO COMPANIES TO REBUILD INFRASTRUCTURE.
BASICALLY, WE HAVE BANKS THAT WON'T LEND MONEY DUE TO HAVING LESS RISKY MARKETS AVAILABLE CALLED FUCKING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. RATHER THAN REIN THEM IN SO THEY CAN'T FUCK THE PUBLIC AS HARD SHE WANTS TO MAKE ANOTHER BANK THAT DOES NOTHING BUT FUCK THE PUBLIC...
what a great plan...

>rethotics

Good thing that budget deficits after tax cuts for the super-rich, Bush's banking paradise and the Republicans' insistence that man-made climate change is a Chinese scam are so sustainable :^}

Trump said economy does better "under democrats" not "because of democrats".

Stop making Sup Forums hate your country more. In fact, I'm pretty sure you're a proxyfag.

MODS

*quantative easing. Phone "auto-correct"ed my record.

Americans are not hurt by guns. They are hurt by gangs. Black males are less than 7% of the U.S. population and commit more than 50% of U.S. violent crime. Take out their numbers and we beat anyone. Even WITH them our violent crime per 100K people is less than half of the UK's.

White America is a paradise and the shills want to destroy it.

>I'd love to see Israel do nothing about it.
I bet they actually would sit on their hands, at least for a while. They still view the Arab Nationalist boogeyman as a bigger threat than the wahhabi menace.

You try to present his words in a way that they will be comfortable for your arguments. but we both know what trump meant. he meant the democrats have better policies.

He flip flopped just because he is now their political opponent

We're going to have a recession anyway because no one can pay the kike education debts they've incurred. Even if they can't be discharged at some point it has to come off the books and tax payers are going to be on the hook for it one way or another.

Count your last shekels from the US.

Your are argument is invalid because trump won't do anything with "blacks".

He will keep the 1st unnatural killer in america available for insane people to use

He flip flopped because he's now working for the working class. He prefered them before because he was a rich individual and under democrats the rich benefit off the suffering of the poor.

fuck that pic and my siiddeeeeeeeesssssssssss

You tried to make him seem like he said something that he didn't.

Fuck off, kike, or I'll gas you myself.

You are literally making excuses user. let me break your delusion, let me shake the fog from your face a bit, and show you the truth:

He flip flopped only because now he has political motives to say the opposite. there is no other reason.

this argument is going nowhere and getting off track (like most arguments here) but can you just agree to disagree?
I mean we can only tell who's economic plan worked better when they are elected, since the economy is a fluid system.

Trump propose protectionism. Which might work for America as one of the only countries to pull it off. Removing trade deals with underdeveloped countries could work and bring back manufacturing jobs back to the us. Since the US has such a high corporate tax it is super easy with a trade agreement to get around this.
The US corporate tax is about 45% which is much higher than any other developed nation. Most in the EU is around 20-30% granted the tax is lower but also the American people get less from their taxes.
So I do say that protectionism may work because the US can get their job back with their high GDP and production.
Also low employment is one of the strongest factors for annual growth.

And we can also listen to professional economists who suggest clinton's plan is better, and also listen to the fact she has 24 years of experience and trump has zero.

That is incorrect. his plan is merely a glorified version or Reagan's trickle down economics, just far more clueless about economics than what reagan's plan was.

Trump is recession. there is no other way to put it, just being blunt here.

>Near-term growth is supported by the stimulus provided by her spending plans in combination with much stronger foreign immigration."

No.. Just... No

Hasn't CTR ran out of money by now?

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s [Open] - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM [Open] - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU [Open] - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

i just fucking said to agree to disagree
stop trying to get the last word in

Look, it's the same German Hillary shill proxyfag, posting the same shit over and over. I wonder why? Could they be projecting?

That'd be my guess.

Explain to me how it worked in the case of China and shouldn't when Trump does it

>Control borders
>Have higher GDP
Pick one.

You are actually saying that like those things are a success, holy fuck the Iranian deal as a good thing. Jesus Hans it's like you want Iran to get nukes

Oh wow no way, once again the accusations against Trump are literally something Hillary does all the time.

Reagan's plan didn't give a tax cut to the working class as well, Trump's does. You're reaching new levels of delusion.

of course a jew would support hillary

As opposed to the stall wort defender of the environment Hillary clinton, who defended keystone xl. The same defender of democratic principles while lifting aid embargos on a host of African tyrants.

>rethoric

Gahhhhhhhh

Explain to me why you think it won't work in your own words.

apologize for murdering Jesus you piece of shit

Jesus was a Jew, what do we have to apologize for?

That's none of your business user.