Sup Forums wants to gas this

>Sup Forums wants to gas this
True redpill is breed with them. I hate them more than most of you, but I would sacrifice my left kidney for my descendants to inherit the benefits of being an Ashkenazi Jew, such as high IQ and opportunities granted in life through tribal connections. Plus kikettes are cutie if their Semetic facial features a watered down by Euro blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well azhenazi jews are atleast white so it's technically not racemixing to be with one right?

>Sup Forums wants to gas this

Newfag detected. We want a Jewess for each and every person here.

I'll have to teach sons to be chads though, don't let their thoughtfulness and empathy dominate over their instincts.
Most importantly I'll have to teach daughters to not over-analyse and over-philosophise, so they grow up as caring mothers rather than slutty feminist ringleaders.

how does one hate that which one wants to become?

Half their blood is Semitic, so it's race mixing. It's the same as saying breeding light skinned Latinos isn't race mixing.

>not nearly as sexy as OP pic
Get pic related while it's hot.

>haƶf their blood is semitic
nigga please. after all these centuries of mixing with the european population they are more slavic and germanic then Semitic

isnt that athenes girlfriend or w.e.

>w.e.
ola, reddito!

too lazy to type whatever but sure im reddit hello i invaded your safespace

does this fucking means that there is jews no more?

Why are jeweses so sexy? Post more please.

>implying there aren't already too many ok looking females
beta detected

>benefits of being an Ashkenazi Jew
>high IQ
The IQ only helps you hoard money.
>opportunities
Like getting executed/gassed when deus vult?
>kikketes
You just thirsty mang.

they still have some semitic genes i guess. and they have their own jewish culture. Azhenazi also have practiced some kind of eugenics for a couple of centuries so they have the highest IQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
The origins of Jew is quite an interesting read. Most experts appear to agree that both Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews are most closely related to Sicilians.
This makes sense as Jews and Sicilians are both known for being Europeans with Semetic blood.

We got a snake tamer here!

you're not fooling anyone here faggot shit like this just makes people fuck over jews when they go to work

Falling for the Holohoax:
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Im like 1/8 kike, if you are a female then pls be in cracow.

they used russian models for most of these pictures. see