I didn't get the job Sup Forums, it was nice knowing you

i didn't get the job Sup Forums, it was nice knowing you

don't kill yourself

Bye bye faggot

Im in a similar situation, bro we can both do it together so u dont feel alone. Do it senpai.

> ...im not doing it

I TOLD YOU I WAS HARDCORE

What job?

Wait.

If you're going to kill yourself, do a favor, leave a note saying "The Ocelot never cries" near your body.

It'll be really funny in like ten years.

Was the job being a massive faggot, OP? Because I think you got it

>mfw have 2 good jobs and do around 2 1/2 hours if actual work a day between them

About to nap for an hour and get paid for it

At least take out some degenerates before you die

Maybe visit a shillary rally...

Getting the Internet shut off?

>tfw at work getting paid to shitpost right now

1 post by this ID

rip

Yes, because a burnout NEET Australian can afford to fly to the USA and buy some guns and ammo to shoot up a Shillary rally.

>implying any of these adolescent mongs will get this reference

job?

I'll give him the guns and ammo

i want to kill myself because i have a job.
don't do it cunt, you're living the NEET dream.

Don't kill yourself because you didn't get a fucking job. That is stupid.

If you want employment, go get a trade. Sure, apprenticeship are zero fun. But once you get your ticket, as long as you aren't a mouth breathing retard, you will get more work than you know what to do with.

I'm a qualified mechanic. I don't recommend going that route because of the way the auto industry is going with all this high tech shit. Try electrician, plumber or plasterer. I know people in all of those trades. None of them are poor or without work.

Just fucking try it. What do you have to lose?

i never got the job either. once i travelled to down to london for a series of 3 interviews, and in the rejection letter they fucked up my name.

so i gave up and just employed myself. (too much hassle to suicide because of all the permits and red tape required to get hold of a sharp knife) i've been freelancing for 2 years now and things are steadily improving.

I failed my class
I know that, after finishing my main goal of getting automechanic degree, i had the option to continiue my education to a higher level, and i took it, inside i knew i went because i could, not because i wanted to, basicly "the game was rigged from the start" thing
Everybody thinks i passed.

I know where you can get a job at

make your own job you lazy cunt

I work in Sydney at Lanskey constructions. A tier 2 commercial company.

What can you do? I have hiring power for cadetships in the office.

forgot mfw