How is she gonna react when she figures out she is the one who should bend the knee...

How is she gonna react when she figures out she is the one who should bend the knee, and cant even marry jon for he is her nephew ?

>cant even marry jon for he is her nephew
Why? It's normal for Targaryens.

and it ended up with a series of mad kings
how is that an improvement ?

Who cares?

She wanted to marry her brother at one point. Pretty sure Jon being related is not a dealbreaker for a Targ

everyone who is not like her

>series of mad kings

more like a series of still births and miscarriages, which is what made aerys mad

so liberals promote feminism AND incest
oh wow
I thought they wanted to build a better world ...

bullshit
everytime a targaryan is born the gods flip a coin
that's what Cercei said

Incest is justice.

What? Get your retarded political beliefs off Sup Forums

>everytime a targaryan is born the gods flip a coin
>that's what Cercei said
back in season2 when the show was shit

slay queen fuck drumpf

So how are the normalfags taking auntiefucking anyway?

>can't even marry Jon

oh but she can m8, she can.

That is literally all Muslims do is marry their cousins. It wouldn't even be a bad thing if they didn't do it ever single generation. Read a book, centrist scum.

Cousin fucking, marrying, reproduction is absolutely halal.

>In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations, and according to professor Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen from South Danish University, the current rate is 70%
>A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in the United Kingdom, 55% of whom marry a first cousin.
Meanwhile my coworker got kicked out of the family because he married a white woman.

What? Are you trolling bro? Are we talking about liberals or muslims? What does this have to do with a schlocky tv show?

The normalization of incest in the television show famalam. I suggest you read the previous posts - oh but you probably did, didn't you. Kike.

You need Targaryen blood to control dragons. Targaryens don't practice incest because it's fun, they do it because they need to keep the bloodline pure in order to maintain their power.

Jon will concede the crown to her because he's a cuck.

ok.
1. incest is bad, its the main thing that keeps cersei a villian at this point(before not sending the army that is)
2.i honestly think jon and dany fucking was suppose to be funny in a uh oh spigetti o kind of way
3. i'm not jewish, i'm american with almost entirely german blood, but more than anything im american
4. insulting someone by calling them a jew shows you hate jews, and anyone who hates jews clearly have no real taste and shouldn't be on creative boards.
Like seriously dude, when you truely get into art of any kind, any racism becomes retarded, because every race has tons of people who have made amazing things.

this, and then she dies and he takes back the throne