>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X41bfQa7xFQ
nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/
streamfare.com/msnbc.html
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does she support trump?

AWOO

Absolutely, just for the PEPE by our boy alone.

Remember to step back and pretend you're a normie watching it.

Sorry I thought you had left when we were already on page 5 and no thread came up

is there no rule for political ads in america? Like for every pro hillary ad running shouldn't there be a pro trump ad following right after? Doesn't seem fair

WEW LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=X41bfQa7xFQ

>Trump general
>on Sup Forums

FUCK JOE

link to jorining moe?

New swing states polls by Emerson

>Bloomberg Politics ranks @EmersonPolling among the most accurate during the primaries

PA: Clinton- 46, Trump- 43
OH: Trump- 43, Clinton- 43
MI: Clinton- 45, Trump- 40

>one more time
Get pic related while it's hot.

Someone needs to collect each time a 'professional' insults, not Trump, but his supporters. Show people how much they hate the average American.

Showing supporters the disdain they have could really drive up enthusiasm to vote against them.

nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

This is baby-sitting — Anthony Weiner-style.

While his wife, Huma Abedin, travels the country campaigning for Hillary Clinton, the disgraced ex-congressman has been sexting with a busty brunette out West — and even sent her a lurid crotch shot with his toddler son in the picture, The Post has learned.

The stay-at-home cad shot the revealing photo while discussing massage parlors “near my old apartment” shortly after 3 a.m. on July 31, 2015, a screen shot of the exchange shows.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.

“Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.

“Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

When will we see an "ASSANGE - KGB Agent" movie?
November 1st?

If Joe wants to call Trump "Amnesty Don", should we call him "Intern Killer Joe"

Fuck no, just search for the Pepe moment on youtube and move on.

Every moment I spend listening to Hillary is two more cancer cells in my back.

lel

Need more rallies in the battleground states since Hillary has spent 100000000000000000 million dollars on ads in each toss up state.

damn...

two new vids this morning? which to watch first?

>aroused

Trump must go here:

Ann Arbor
Flint
Lansing
Bay City
Warren
Livonia
Dearborn
Grand Rapids
Holland
Battle Creek
Marquette
Jackson

She has ads running in the Philadelphia/South Jersey market which is odd since Philadelphia went 100% to Obama and NJ is forsaken forever to Democrats

I was raised on a small farm in indiana....

republican principles.....

ehehehee

trump weiner tweet in t minus 6 hours

get ready boys

buckle up for the Weiner shitstorm in the coming days

Imagine if Trump had all the illegals rounded up and their organs harvested. The waiting lists for organ transplants would disappear overnight.

Better yet illegals could be donated to scientists to be experimented on for research. Illegals could be thrown to zoo animals for food. Or they could be equipped with melee weapons and thrown into a cyberpunk style arena to do battle with other illegals in a televised gladiator deathmatch. The defeated having their bones broken down into powder to sell to chinks as an aphrodisiac.

So many possibilities, unfortunately "human rights" faggots will always get in the way.

what did she mean by this?

>is there no rule for political ads in america? Like for every pro hillary ad running shouldn't there be a pro trump ad following right after? Doesn't seem fair

there are no rules for PAC ads except they aren't allowed to work directly with the campaign (which isn't really enforced in practice)

as for campaigns themselves, the "equal time rule" means they have to be OFFERED equal access to ad space at the same price, if the offer isn't accepted then one side can just run ads

really fired up my neurons located in my cerebrum and made the electricity go really fast

She has more money than she knows what to do with. Trump is running zero ads and she's running ads back-to-back here in NC.

At this point, she's just throwing money at the issue. Sort of the way she has to buy her online friends.

Just peel a little bit of that black vote and she's finished.

it should be in the op I believe

streamfare.com/msnbc.html

nope

thanks
hulkusc is down for me

the amount of blacks voting for trump is less than the usual margin of error

I'm listening...

>we need to forcibly deport illegals
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEE NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT DELETE THIS CHANGE YOUR POSITION NOW
>there may be room to go softer
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR POSITION DELETE THIS AMNESTY DON

LOL!

You guys need better libel laws.

>muh 1% meme

Yee I stopped using hulkusc cause their adblock shit

save this shit pham
>sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams

>You guys need better libel laws.

no we don't

we aren't the uk

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Source?

Per Emerson Polling:

PENNSYLVANIA

Trump 43
Clinton 46

MICHIGAN

Trump 40
Clinton 45

OHIO

Trump 45
Clinton 46

Ha Ha! Trump is absolutely finished!

is this the pivot?

vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/joe-scarborough-morning-joe-music-band

This. We just need some OKC style hero to park his rig outside CNN and MSNBC.

How significant are those states? Are they historically dem safe grounds?

Ohio was tied

Would trump anschluss canada? He'd be a cuck president if he didn't 2bh

America deserves to burn if it elects Hillary.
It really does.

What we need is a task force that polices factual information presented by politicians, presents it in a court of law, and puts them in jail for a few days every time they lie. And if they just start campaigning from jail, start taking fingers.

Why is Trump running zero ads? Is he that poor? Doesn't he get any money from the party?

I don't trust you people who say "nobody watch tv anyway" well normies still do, especially the ones who are 40 or older. And you don't even have to sit home and watch tv to see the ads, you can see them if you're in a supermarket and walk past the electrical goods.

The globalists who run Hillary's campaign are evil, but they are not stupid. They know that money can win you elections very easily.

She's a top fucking tsun

I bet she wants him to fuck her like there is no tomorrow

>SGOPET
oh man I remember checking this every morning with my coffee

>Pennsylvania, Michagan
left leaning states
>Ohio
swing states
they're very important

wut

what the hell chan is that?

BOOM BABY!!

America would be better if it deported Donald Dump.

your """""journalists"""""" seem even more biased than ours. But do impartial journalists truly exist these days anyway?

>Work at hotel
>be server for hotel restaurant
>greet and sit table of four with strong European accents
>All based Aryan family, was a beautiful sight
>Take order, small talk, blah blah blah
>"Where are you from?"
>"Austria"
>Ask about re-election in October
>Male of family tells me he thinks it's a joke VdB did nothing wrong
>Whole thing is silly
>Tfw I didn't have the balls to bring up Hoffer

Ohio's a swing state but Pennsylvania and Michigan have been Dem states since '92.

The only presidential ads I see online are for Trump.

I think Trump started doing TV ads recently, but I wouldn't know, as I don't watch TV.

probably Sup Forums it's full of spics

Extremely significant. Michigan has been safe Dem for a while, Pennsylvania is a lean dem swing state and Ohio is the swingiest of swing states after Florida.

there was some research a little bit ago that showed pro trump ads were actually detracting viewers from his platform as they learned more about him. that's why most will be anti-clinton

he is my journalistfu

Pennsylvania was won by Obama by 6%, and has been Dem for 30 years.

Ohio is usually a toss up and a general indication whose going to win the election.

Michigan has been blue for a while. Obama won it by 10%.

So Trump is putting up good numbers to be within the MoE

Crooked Hillary vs Amnesty Don. We don't know who the winner will be, but we sure know who the loser is; the American people.

I need a link to that interview, fampai

MAGA

REAL

DANGEROUS

AWOOOVMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0

"Hofer", just one "f" .
Never ever bring up politics with customers. It makes the company seem political, and whats worse might make it seem right or leftwing thus losing them customers that lean the other way.

Halperin is the only one who deserves to live after this election.

I just found the pic sry.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Funny thing is he never said anythijg about amnesty. He was asked the question on an interview on fox, and he said he's not backing down, this is literally 2×+2=5 bs they are trying to pull

Why is Mika so obsessive over Trump not being Republican enough?

On that one town hall thingy they had, she made me cringe from whining about how "some of the things you're saying appeal to me! you're not supposed to do that!"

Sup Forums BTFO

that link is awesome, thanks.
and i thought i was the only one who kept getting that adblock shit on hulkusc, but it must be everyone

Just call me Don. Amnesty Don.

Republican surge: +1.5%*
Shy Trump effect: +1.5%
Ground game deficit: -2%
Net: +1%

add 1% to Trump's position in any given poll, that will give you a better picture of likely election day results.

*4-way race

I love when Liberals try and dictate republicanism to the republican nominee.

The base chooses not you. Fucking National Review spewing emu-lovers.

She's tsundere, her hormones sre out of control and she wants to fuck don, but shehates herself for that and makes it look like she hates him instead

Women in a nutshell

I'd love to spank her while she squirms

You know she has massive daddy issues

someone make one of this meme as Hillary being trout.

He's raising tons of money, but from what I've read it seems that he's waiting to spend it all until the very end.

The only tv ads for Trump are from some tiny Super PAC that has like $200k. I think his logic is that he gets enough publicity from the press, so he's just going to pound her at the end.

>most will be anti-clinton

Negative ads are always a staple of American politics. In an election where both candidates are only favored by 30-35% of the population, it would make sense to run alot of negative ads.

fug, it would have been nice to see all those libshits on suicide watch

k keep me ckecked

Has Morning Cuck asked Trump to disavow today?

I wonder if women really do act out in the instinctive hope of getting fucked?

You mean just like feminist men do?

I'm just waiting for Emerson to release their sample data to see they undersampled Independents.

does the bear shit in the woods?

If Trump doesn't fuck up, I think he wins the election. By fuck up, I mean another Khan or Mexican judge thing. Keep campaigning while Hillary is (somewhere??). People are really starting to believe the Hillary health meme. And as our friend Scott Adams would attest to, now people see her with her droopy skin, crackling voice, and generally weak appearance - with the power of confirmation bias - start to believe she really is too old for the job.

>ha ha ha let's just openly mock our next President by purposely misrepresenting him

What's the difference between a catfish and #CrookedHillary?