What's the most cancerous city in your country, Sup Forums?

What's the most cancerous city in your country, Sup Forums?

In the US, we have a few in each region.

Dearborn, MI
Baltimore, MD
Berkeley, CA
All of Louisiana

C H I C A G O

whats so bad about Berkley? isnt Berkeley awesome for all the STEM it produces

Berkeley is a liberal hellhole full of self-righteous """""progressives"""""". Have you ever seen some of the protests they've had there? Not a sane person to be found. It's nothing but mentally ill people perpetuating the lie that being abnormal should be acceptable

>south Chicago

ftfy

Chicago as a whole isn't awful, but I'll be goddamned if the southern part couldn't use a good freeze

I'm in jersey, we have Newark and Camden, dindu ground zeroes.

>Camden

I remember reading an article in Rolling Stone (I know, leftist garbage) about how if Camden was a foreign country, the US would have sent aid.

Fuck no, we need to send in the Marines to clear the place out. It's not like junkies can fight back

Washington DC when Congress is in session. If we are going on locals alone, San Fagsicko.

And Dearborn, MI isn't nearly as bad as you'd think, Ann Arbor is a more degenerate slum, again, if we are going by the people.

Sounds like Michigan as a whole could be used as a containment zone

It's not even about the junkies bro, there are parts of Camden that even niggers in Chicago and Detroit wouldn't go to, I'm fucking serious. There's a reason it's almost always number 1 or 2 most crime ridden cities in the country beating out other more "famous" crime cities. Derelict houses, rows of unused store fronts and areas where Camden PD just won't respond.

Don't forget the West side too

And the near west

And the North west

Warsaw, PL

>driving through newark to visit family in south jersey
>dad leaves me in the car to go get food because I'm asleep
>nigger breaks into the car and is trying to hotwire it
>wake up and scream
>he screams
>runs away
>sit there crying until my dad comes back

Stockholm. they make the decisions without the consent of the people and 90% of the journalists never leave their cozy white neighbourhoods and still write as if they understand everything about the crisis.

I always hear Detroit should be the one, never been there thogh, is it true?

I was homeless in Newark bro, I feel you. I'm also white with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes so I was targeted a lot even when I had nothing. But, in the end, I survived.

Look up Camden, NJ. I'm serious when I say it makes Detroit look fixable.

Belgrade

London
Leicester
Bradford
Luton

>La Mina
Gypsies
>Hospitalet
Spanish lowlife people
>Salt
Muslims
>Barcelona Ciutat Vella
Niggers

Stfu it's Sosnowiec and you know that

London

Someone nuke it already. I might get caught in the irridiated zone, but it would be worth it.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Brampton/Toronto

Literally mudslimes and poo-in-loos everywhere.

Melbourne

Sosnowiec

Stfu it's Krakow and you know it. Look at how many mudslime students you have there? You need to protect your borders more, faggot.

>Leicester

>tfw I can trace my family back to 14th century Leicestershire and it's gone to shite

Easy one.

Brussels.

>inb4 non-country

Gouderak

What do all these cities have in common, I wonder?

Toronto (super fucking obvious)
Calgary (Muslim mayor)

The Central Valley in California, especially Merced. Fuck that place, it's all terrible.

holy shit, looks like some fucked up south american drugcartel ghetto

Is Brussels in that bad of shape? Besides its bombing not too long ago

You are a resident of... BELGIUM

Mississauga too

Every city in poland is shitty desu, but the most cancerous is legionowo

You forgot Sheffieldistan

Don't forget Birmingham

Ay man I feel you.
My mum is from Yorkshire (look at Bradford) and my dad is from East London

This is problematic, +UWydBEQ.

DELET NOW

Sheffield is 83% British

cultural enrichment?

Reykjavík by default.

Oh man, do I have a story for you

>have friend in the Navy
>he gets stationed in Sandy Eggo
>he's originally from Texas
>receives a non-judicial punishment for being arrested under the charge of "disrupting the peace"
>all he did was call out two dudes giving each other head in public, in broad daylight, in a place where children could fucking see it
>fought to defend himself when the rabid gays attempted to attack him
>broke one of the faggot's jaws

Fucking a', CA is a dump

Meant forBirmingham is a fucking shithole

Glasgow

Fuck Philadelphia

always turns our state blue

poorest big city in America

Melbourne. Filled with insufferably pretentious urbanite leftwing trash. Also the media and Jewish capital of Australia.

this sandwich is only 17% faeces

Brussel

The municipal government actually petitioned the federal government for martial law in the 90's. Also, my friend was an addict and picked up from there once he said he went into a dope house expecting to die and the dude casually gave him his stuff while 2 niggers were raping a girl and she was crying looking at him telling him to please help her. The dealer said to just "forget about her, she know what she did". My boy never went back and went to rehab 2 weeks later.

This. Fuck the city.

Neck yourself Glenn.

What's funny is you're right across from the SHITTIEST city in the country lol. Birds of a feather lmao.

I'd say Paris, for obvious reasons, even the whites there are downright retarded
Also Marseille, I would rather get culturally enriched than go back to Marseille, there where murder just yesterday there.

In all fairness, he should have just gotten the cops

>implying the cops wouldn't have joined in

what's Adelaide like? I might stay there for a month

How come everyone always forgets how awful Winnipeg is? Is Manitoba just forgettable in general?

Mexico City
the whole state of sinaloa

Melbourne. Arty, intellectual, hipster fart sniffers.

Oslo, without a doubt.

fug I'm supposed to be moving to Sheffield in a few weeks

I cant really pick one only, so I nominate Budapest, Ózd and Miskolc.

I lived in Savannah,GA over there for a bit. That's raw, pure, metastatic cancer.

Over here:
Londonistan
Leicesterabad
Birminghambul
Coventryadh

There are no Flemish people left. Only niggers, mudslimes and (((eurocrats))). Crime is out of control, the police knows what's wrong but doesn't have the manpower to stop it. The city is filthy and small businesses dissappear because there are no tourists anymore and the locals don't have the money to buy anything. So yeah, Brussels is FUBAR.

Berlin

Meltingpot of degenerancy
Place where our suicidal politics are made
(oh well acually our politics are decided in Brussels now)

>Savannah,GA

Holy shit, one visit there and I figured out what the place was all about.

>hipster leftists attending the overpriced university of homosexuality and design
>aggressive blacks that pick fights with anyone they think they can rob
>drunks walking around because of open container laws and puking on historical buildings

I want the buildings and the location to remain unchanged. I want the people to leave though.

Groningen.

Filthy german students everywhere

Camden pd doesn't exist, they use county shock troopers

Tjaronn Chery

Bristol.

Berlin - Kreuzberg
Berlin - Friedrichshain
Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg

I love my city but the amount of cucks and liberals from all over the world in these districts are killing me inside.

Berlin

Frankfurt am Main

all of the Ruhrpott

>Berlin
Hipsters, Cucks, Kebabs, had a gay mayor for 10 years who preferred partying over politics, fail at building an airport

>Duisburg
Kebab stronghold for decades, now additionally flooded with gypsies

>Cologne
Germanys cultural marxist capital, full of gays, muslims and cucks. No wonder that the mass sexual assault did happen here.

>Hamburg
Full of rich liberal assholes with SJW kids

admittedly ive only been there once but some areas seem quite nice. though saying that i saw a few bits of "refugees welcome" graffiti

When did Köln go to shit?
Went to there and Bonn in 2014 and it seemed okay. Is Bonn shit too?

Geneva
Lausanne
Geneva

London really that bad? Want to spend a few months there

Swansea. It's a fucking dump.

Melbourne.

Hello, Löfven. How many dicks have you sucked today?

Suburbs are okay (where i live), just avoid East London and Westminster desu.
Mostly the blacks who commit crime

ahahahaha no you dont

how the fuck berkeley is cancerous? oakland maybe but berkeley is meh its not that bad.

I studied in Berkeley, take it back

This

Barry, most of wales is pretty grim

Honestly, I'd nuke Atlantic City before I touched Camden. Why? AC is literally built on degeneracy, while in Camden, the degeneracy just exists as a sad byproduct of American De-industrialization.

I'd rebuild part of AC as a non-gambling resort town, and the other part as a deepwater cargo port.

Why is it a dump?
Is Cardiff nice?
I know Wales is pretty poor but I thought it was more the rural areas. Is it all shit?

Yes. I wouldnt spend a few minutes there unless I had to.

You have no idea famiglia. Apparently some study was done comparing stereotypical behaviour among black populations to real world incident and Savannah scored highest by far. Literally the niggiest niggers on the planet.

As for the actual city, you're pretty right:

>SCAD bring a bunch of flaming limp wristed fruitcups who studying art and video game design because they convinced their rich parents they were actually talented
>Non-scad scene involves the same 100 potheads and the same 4 bars watching the same 2 shitty local punk bands play
>SCAD also imports massive amounts of Chinese kids who's mega rich parents send them over
>Literally all Chinese hipster kids east of Abercon on Broughton street, Chinese buying up all the real estate
>Drunkards of every race, income, and creed walking up the street with booze because of open container laws, vomit everywhere
>Crime rampant, niggers mugging everything sight after 11PM one block back from Broughton
>Black neighbourhoods make up the majority of the rest of downtown
>Shootings 7 days a week, always in earshot of one, had to shoot one myself when some homeless drug addict broke into my house because he thought it was his and he wanted a drink of water (or so he told the cops after)
>Black children hordes roaming the streets at all hours with no supervision, vandalising everything
>Mexicans setting up trailer park strongholds filled with drugs and human trafficking outside the city proper in the metro area
>Apathetic police force that only responds quick to severe injury or homicide cases as they're always working those ones daily
>Most other whites are classless rednecks who've made a tonne of money in construction

Savannah is hell on earth.

London is fine you backwater hick fuck.

Brighton. You guys forgot BRIGHTON

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

London is too diverse (by which I mean there are too many nice parts like Richmond and Chelsea) for me to put that on. I'll give you Luton and raise you a Hull.

Real talk though all of my family have left the cities bar me (moved to one from country for work). The only good parts of cities are now the rich central parts and the suburbs. Find the similarity.

Köln has been shit for decades. It is considered as bridgehead to muslim invasion in Germany. It has the biggest mosque in Germany. It is seat of several muslim organisations.

Bonn is now a shithole, too. Before 1990, the Bad Godesberg district had been the seat of many embassies and residence of ambassadors. Since they moved to Berlin, it's a radical muslim stronghold.

Woodbridge

Geneva

Brighton is out of the way, no one really cares about it any more. London is thriving, spreading cancer.

I've heard Brighton is pretty nice, my brother is there for Uni