What was this scene supposed to mean? Was Tyrion angry, disappointed, concerned?

What was this scene supposed to mean? Was Tyrion angry, disappointed, concerned?

Calling it now, Tyrion betrayed them. We didn't see all his conversation with Cersei for a reason. He knows that Daenerys is full of shit about "breaking the wheel".

I can't think of a good reason Tyrion would join forces with cersei considering he and everyone else knows she's on the losing side.

Fuck I want this to happen. It would actually be a good finale act twist on DnDs part

scared that love will get in way of duty..

but yeah that scene was stupid... he looks more pissed and sinister than anything

He knew

Sexually frustrated. Has he even asked Dany abut her whore policy?

>scared that love will get in way of duty..

But that's fucking retarded since she has to Marry eventually and a marriage to Jon is more favorable than literally anybody else is in westeros

yeah but he hopes she will break the wheel and by fucking jon and most likely getting a heir shit will be fucked

What does that even mean anyway? Oh fuck they aren't going to usurer in democracy are they? Because they had that on the Iron Islands and we're supposed to side with Yara for having a bitch fi that Euron won fair and square.

No he betrayed them because he knows he's a fucking monster that ruined their family. Now he's trying to make up for it since cersei has a kid

well because dany always tells everyone that she cant have kids, he most likely think that it will ends up with democracy or atleast with an elected single ruler

he wanted some of jons boi pussy

oo that would be perfect

Should have been Jorah reacting to that. lol

he was hiding in the corner beating off his scaley dick and crying

Maybe something to do with him continually pressing her about succession. If she somehow gets pregnant by Jon it means the end of his plans to implement a voting system for new leaders.

That would be a WAY better twist than D&D probably has set up. Tyrion may hate Cersei, but he loved his niece and nephews.

That would be a garbage twist.

tyrion didnt fuck his family up it was joeffry by beheading ned... so why the fuck should he try to make it up?! cercei is a bitch and tyrion wouldnt do shit for her.

if you check the soundtrack one song is called "a lion's legacy" (played when jamie rode away in the snow) its about the redemption of jamie and house lannister doing the right. Remember when joeffry bitched about the missing deeds of jamie in the book of the kings guard.
Dat Fucker will fill them now. would be braindead if tyrion will betray them...

to finally be inside cersei's not so tight cunt

With all the thoughts of succession, Tyrion promised Cersei that if she plays nice and upholds the truce, that when the time comes, he'll see that her yet unborn child will get to rule Westeros.

Jon and Dany fucking could ruin that as they could produce a true heir.

how was it that bobby b never impregnated cersi. if he was busy fucking whores and not cersi wouldnt it make him wonder how she got pregnant 3 times

She said that he was always too drunk to remember her pulling his dick out before he finished.

He like Jon and probably thinks he's going to do something stupid for love rather than duty, and get himself killed like Robb

In the show he did, but the babies died

She ain't even pregnant, played both Jamie & Tyrion.

Tyrion literally killed their father on the John. Yeah, it seems dumb for Tyrion to go head the opposite direction of Jaime, but is it really a stretch given the character? He's been nothing more than a self hating drunk ever since, and seems to definitely feel some responsibility for the troubles the family went through in that scene with Cersei, where he apologize to her. Then all of sudden he's shocked when he realizes she's with child who he might feel is a last chance to redeem his soul with the family, even if there are probably better ways of going about that.

A BETRAYAL FOR LOVE

bookfags will get it

Tyrions going to reveal his secret sister love like Ty from Delirious with John Candy and its going to be played for loffs.

that was Jorah.

desu acting shocked and redeeming himself for the family is stupid af.... in the book before tyrion kills his father jaime tells him that his first wife wasnt a whore and paid to "love" him. that her feelings for tyrion were true but his father disliked that especially because she wasnt a highborne. this was also the main reason to kill him. he doesnt have any sympathy left for his house only for jaime.

why he suddenly acts this way doesnt make much sense... especially because dany trusts in him and is grateful that he is her hand unlike the lannisters who always blamed him for everything

I guess you'd have to see him as a bit unstable in the show for it to make sense. He really hasn't shown enthusiasm towards anything anymore, but he suddenly was very emotional as soon as he was back with his family. I mean it wasn't even about Jaime at all during his talk. It was just him and Cersei, and what happened to the rest of their family and he cares about it still apparently. Dany has treated him better, but lately, she's as a propensity to ignore his counsel in favor of her new beloved. Seems a like a recipe for him to succumb to some fleeting emotions he might have.

He knows Daenerys will start to heed Jon Snow's council more than his own if they are together, and he will be sidelined.
Both are prone to making stupid decisions, as Jon displayed in the Dragon Pit

This sounds too smart and surprising for the writers to come up with.

Most likely he's jealous of Jon and they'll reveal he's (of course) in love with Dany next season. Second most likely is that he somehow worked out that Jon is a Targ through some nonsensical bullshit that they come up with.

Betrayal for blood. That was one of them right? And Cersei is his blood.

Angry Tyrion is the best new meme.

He knows another mad incest baby was just conceived.

He wanted her to get in a political marriage. Love makes you more retarded and irrational than usual.

Hasn't he suffered enough? He already knew the second Dany agreed to get on a boat with him.

Tywin warged into Tyrion, he's been doing everything since to sabotage the Targaryens.

they did fuck occasionally, but cersei always made sure he didnt finish inside her, he was always too drunk to realise

It's obvious that Tyrion has betrayed them. They literally shoved the "sometimes it's better to lie" point in our faces like 5 times throughout the episode.

When I say "betray" I don't think Tyrion is taking the side of his sister, I think he just knows that she would never agree to the terms so he told her to just say what they wanted to hear so they could all just fuck off and get back to normal.

I'd say the look on his face is one of concern, he knows what his sister is doing.

lol user he always looks sad, he hasn't gotten laid since like season 4

I have a hard time understanding it because I no longer understand his motivations in the show lately. He says he really cares about what they've been doing the past few seasons, but I don't entirely buy it desu. It just seems like he does the minimum to get by the days.

dude dany isn't tyrion's sister, don't fall for the "tyrion is a secret targ theory ya dope"

What? That isn't what I was implying at all, did you reply to the wrong person?

>cersei new child is gonna be born a dwarf like tyrion and she'll snap
the show has becomes so cheesy and predictable you just know it's gonna happen

What do they even mean by "breaking the wheel"...... Westroes peasants republic with a monarch slay queen.

nah just fucking with ya buddy
hehe