Let Cao Cao be in Game of Thrones. How long would it take him to take over 7 Kingdoms?

Let Cao Cao be in Game of Thrones. How long would it take him to take over 7 Kingdoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ2zq82ebA&list=PLQgby8Rb0ImEP4108x04Feg2dBvuDADJG&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=pvAkeCIbNxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tie..up..slit that...throat

tfw no Yi Ti spinoff about magical chinks battling the Lion of the Night and his demon armies.

He didn't even manage to unite China and his dynasty didn't even last that long

is Lu Bu the equivalent of the Grayjoys

If he has Chinese army then never

>tfw too smart to keep doctor alive to cure my brain cancer

I'd love to see shit going on in Essos. The three way war for Yi Ti would be cool to watch.

source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Kingdoms_(TV_series)
Should be able to find the torrent with all episodes subbed by Jiang Hu

thx bud.

hope u get to cum in your aunt

>tfw the show did everything it could to make Cao seem evil but he still the best character

After Zhuge Liang

Do they have teleporting device?

AHHHHH LIU BEI HELP MEEEEEE

Who would serve under Cao Cao? The man needs an army afterall.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ2zq82ebA&list=PLQgby8Rb0ImEP4108x04Feg2dBvuDADJG&index=1

hao ba hao ba

Sima Yi was the best guy

Fucking Rekt

>get trolled by Zhuge Liang even in death
Naw

LOLOLOLOLOL
youtube.com/watch?v=pvAkeCIbNxU

a million chinese peasants. they could hire a million somalians to play them since diversity means black people.

He would have been like a non-retarded Stannis but without his legitimacy.

>Cao Cao
>Not Liu Bei
>Not Liu Bei without his brothers shitting everything up for everybody
/BENEVOLENCE/ WHERE WE AT

Where do you get these memes?

Why must heaven favor Sima Yi

/peasanteating/ where we at?

benevolence is code for baby spiking

Give me the sweet release of death

We all know who best boy was

DAAAADUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck happened to him in his last days? Why would he suddenly support the Han?

>Zhuge Liag actually killed a man with just words
that was kino

>Accidentally killing a house

s-sorry

He was always a hanfag, it was only when cow cow got given a royal title the penny dropped

How come there are no tits in Three Kingdoms? I can't fap to Liu Bei and Zhang Fei

So he was okay with assisting in making the Emperor his bitch all this time? I think he had a change of heart in the end but it was weird

women ruin everything

see GoT

Best uncle ;_;

In real history, Cao Cao was probably as much of a Hanfag as him. He got a bad rap because of what his son, Cao Pi, did.

Because true kino doesn't need boobs to keep your attention.

*teleports behind you*
sorry uncle, nothing personal

To be fair the last few emperors were bitches to various cliques, cao cao seemed like the best warlord out of the lot.

Three kingdoms is what Got should be without the girl powers and meme magic bullshit

GRRM is such a fucking hack, can't even compare to a chink in 16th century.

cow cow is very very evil

>Brothers! Let's all insult Zhou Yu together
I love Cao Ren.

>Lu Bu has entered the battlefield!
>Friendly morale is dropping!
>Lu Bu has captured an outpost!

Well he was better than the people who had him not eat meat for two years for sure. But he killed the Han's unborn heir, he knew it was happening sooner or later and he still served him with all he had

Guan Yu vs Lu Bu one on one
Who wins?

Lu Meng

got politics is too retarded for an actual genius to work within

Probably /eagg/ on /vg/.

And yet he got the last laugh, his son conquered shu and his grandson conquered wu.

Wei/jin = Sup Forums
Shu = reddit

If anything he should be careful with the Greyjoys

Is this show any good? How does it compare to The Sopranos, The Wire or Mad Men? Or is it more like GOT and TWD?

I really liked Cao Pi in the few episodes where he was emperor, he was even better than Cao Cao at humiliating the emperor and everyone that opposed him.

What about Wu?

About 3 weeks.

Nobody cares about wu so I guess:
Wu = mpc

>Most modern Chinese identify as Han
You sure?

An army of a hundred thousand undead?

>HMPH I WANT A CHALLENGE

They call themselves Han Chinese because the Eastern Han dynasty was basically their Roman empire when it was at it's peak and thus their greatest time in history. The three kingdoms era however took place when the Eastern Han dynasty had lost most of it's power and prestige and was long overdue for a new dynasty.

Daily reminder while Lu Bu and Zhou Yu arguing who would fuck Diao-chan the Red Hare plowed her everyday

>Is this show any good?
Yes, it does take some getting used to though due to the cultural practices you don't understand and every character having two names (Cao Cao for example has the style name Cao Mengde)
>How does it compare to The Sopranos, The Wire or Mad Men? Or is it more like GOT and TWD?
It had the highest budget a Chinese series ever had (30 million) but that does not come close to the budgets of western series (mad men for example had a budget between 1.5 and 3 million per episode) thus the production values of battle scenes are a little lacking from time to time, the politics and dialogue are great though.

I wouldnt say its like any of them. It is certainly corny almost anime shonenesque at times and chinks have this weird over the top way of editing and placing music.

But the politics and intrigue and production designs are pretty good. Its just interesting to watch from a western, feels like fantasy and it kind of is based on fantasy.

Sima yi will always be the best boy

ACCEPT SIMA YI AS YOUR CEO

>Swallow everything cao cao has
What did he mean by this?

he meant--> unify china, rule china

cao cao is /ourguy/ tho

>chinks have this weird over the top way of editing and placing music.
I liked the music, it was just a shame that they kept using the same few tracks for the same types of situations.

I think they have already built a wall and defended it. But literally forgettable because ZYM had lost it

>implying she wasnt getting MIGHTED on a daily basis

Such a shame that the show did not have an episode featuring the battle of hefei.

Was that before red cliff? Why would the show skip this

It was after Red Cloff and was only mentioned by Lu Su against Zhou Yu in the extremely annoying plotline where Zhou Yu was being very obtuse and was looking for excuses to go to war with Shu.

Remind me...he kills him because he has already killed his family due to a misunderstanding, right?

this thread reminds me of some /hist/ user that posted greentext stories of the Dynasty Warriors franchise with irl of the Han era
>pic related 1/?

>he kills him because he has already killed his family due to a misunderstanding, right?
Yes

Uh I wasn't paying good attention during these episodes. Zhou Yu's inferiority complex plot was hard to watch

2/?

Evil is just a matter of perspective. He wasn't doing anything other warlords weren't, he just wasn't hiding himself behind the veneer of restoring the corrupt Han dynasty to power. This is the the primary reason why Cao Cao got branded as a villain in centuries to come due to Han sympathizers.

3/?

best girl incoming

Was this three kingdoms show legit good? I love ancient chinese history and loved the battle of red cliff movie so should I watch this?

The politics are great and you'll learn a thing or two about the culture as well.

/Hist/user had more stories apperently and a lot funnier ones but i dont think anyone saved them

I love this show so much.

I'm going to wait another year or two before rewatching it so my I can forget it even more and rewatch it as fresh as I can.

I enjoyed it while knowing next to nothing about the Three Kingdoms period. Sounds to me like this is tailor-made for you.

Lu Bu is basically the mountain in TK. sans rape but with extra martial skills

Thanks

Yeah. You'll learn Chinese love their fake forced laughing.

Lu Bu wasnt even strong in real life. Zhang Liao shouldve been Lu Bu.