Castrated men fight bravely to protect their empowered female overlords from oppressive men with cocks

>castrated men fight bravely to protect their empowered female overlords from oppressive men with cocks
what were they thinking?

I actually kind of like it.

It shows how men can have ideals beyond sex and fucking.

only if there aren't any balls left

too bad no one gives a fuck about Theon or literally any of the characters other than Jon and Daenerys now.

Bravo GRRM, this is your legacy.

I think you mean DnD. GRRM's legacy is his books.

it's not his fault they ruined it

>>castrated man fights to redeem himself of war crimes and child murder by trying to save his sister, the only person who actually tried to rescue him from the crazy shirtless guy who chopped his nuts off

>men are so strong they can be tortured, castrated, beaten and still find their strength and heroism

Your interpretation is entirely subjective and a product of you being a Sup Forums variety SJW. SJWs will always interpret everything so it fits some conspiracy where they are a poor victim.

It was a good scene, Theon redeemed himself for his earlier autism. It's nice to see him win at life for once

Please keep this shit in reddit general.

>try to pull the twenty good men card against the final boss
>eventually fail
>"win at life"
lol no

>be realised from sexual urges
>still end up a slave to women
baka

>doesn't write anything for 6 years
>gives the rights to two incompetent hacks
>doesn't even counsel the show anymore when they butcher the characters one by one

Books will never be finished and people will remember the show ending.

Faggot.

Bronn has it right. It's all about cocks.

I really hope nobody buys the fucking books after got ends.

It's al about nasty evil cocks

Why did GRRM stop writing shit? Wtf is his excuse?

Me too my friend, me too.

Lost his enthusiasm for the series, introduced too many characters and now doesn't know how to get rid of them, lazy guy and now that he has fame he's just having fun all around the world going to conventions, eating local food and fucking local pussy.

cocaine and whores

no no, notice how the penis, or rather lack of it is the general theme of the season
>you can be a better lover without penis
>you can be a great fighter without penis
>penis only makes you dumb/selfish/cruel (euron, bronn, jon, CIA)
>no penis is good, because it makes you fight for a cause and be more disciplined (opening scene, theon)
>having no penis could be useful in a fight

>lardass senile GRRM
>fucking local pussy
>whores
Women are really a different breed holy shit

He's become self aware enough to know that the slow writing will inevitably lead to too much hype followed by the inevitable hype backlash and dissapointment.

Its been so long now that it doesn't matter how good or bad his next book is people would hate it on principle.

So he deliberately sabotaged the super popular TV series in the interest of leaving fans desperate for more. When Winds of Winter comes out after this dissatisfying tv conclusion everyone will love his storyline purely by comparison.

truly a genius

I like Jaime a lot.

no single character in the show is ok with missing their penis - in fact they resent the cunt that chopped them like fuck: Theon, Varys, Grey Worm

This is why people think you cunts are SJWs now, you think everyone in the world is out to get you and your precious colective identity.

I've read feminist criticisms of literature and I've read the criticisms of SJW themes in GoT and they read the exact fucking same.

The show serves the purpose of empowering the men that feel emaciated by their female rulers.
Even some hardcore manginas could have moments of doubt. What the show is doing is telling them not to worry- having your balls taken away is actually an advantage.