MS Paint Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This dull, painful series is never ever ever ever going to end

I AM the FBI

Are you retarded? I said I wasn't the person who said you were wrong. You're correct, I'm telling you to cite your sources properly instead of screencapping a wikipedia article, especially when you have a direct link to the sources in your own image.

Daily Reminder that they intentionally use very bad early 2000's style computer animation for everything involving the black lodge and the seeds, it's got something to do with the electric nature

We've seen them use actually good/decent effects elsewhere in the real world.

Post yfw you realize you'll never get to experience The Return for the first time ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

Who's sending the messages?

this, it's obvious. how are people not picking up on it? things happening in the lodges are supposed to be/look weird and offputting

>THAT FINAL FUCKING SCENE

DUDE WHAT

THE BAR IS ANOTHER DIMENSION ISN'T IT. I KNEW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THAT PLACE SEEMED FUCKING WEIRD, ESPECIALLY WITH RENOE BEING ALIVE IN THERE.

I think that's just because we aren't seeing as much of the town. We've seen good and wholesome behaviour in the sheriff's station and in the RR diner, but the show is focused on Twin Peaks as a setting so we only go there for important stuff, which is mostly the bad shit.

Unknown.

Wait, why are people saying it's gonna end next week? Wasn't it 18 episodes?

Lynch has lost it.

Next week we get both the final episodes together

Gunna be in a for a huge fucking general

Next week is a double

is it future..... or past?

I think that's just a fragment of Audrey's psyched out mind.

post >yfw "goodbye my son"

>tfw you realize that all of the roadhouse scenes that seem disconnected from the rest of the plot are just manifestations of aspects in audrey's psyche

Oh god that's going to bust my balls

If this shows has done anything it has shown to me how FUCKING DUMB 95% of ppl are

Remember that Tammy is a lie.

>he thinks he's somehow being a hardcore trole
kek :^)

Dude, this is legit more eery and weird than if it looked "real".
Like, imagine if you, your real fucking eyes, saw this kind of visuals in "real time" IRL. Like, someone standing infront of you suddenly turned into a still jpeg and started skewing around.
I'd freak out WAY fucking more at that shit than if they just exploded in chunks of gore.
I'd be questioning the very fabric of reality.

rip chantal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA VEDDERFAGS UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYED and redeemed

>Audrey got to fuck and have a baby with a man she crushed heavily on/loved
>OOPS it was actually his doppelganger
honestly, not even mad. At least it was A version of Coop.

"Audrey's Dance" played backwards is my new favorite credit sequence from the show, what a surreal and creepy way to end the penultimate episode.

>ruskie leaks were real

like, i feel like given some of the other effects that we've seen that it's obviously intentionally being done this way

>posting a webm from atypical
littrrlly autism

Im really not convicned that audrey is in a coma. Intensive psychiatric care is much more logical. I think that Dopplecoop does something with the people he raped: something bad happened to diane and imi willing to bet that this is what happened to audrey as well.

wait, people don't get this? Like unironically don't get this.

Hey, you recognized it.

Will Jerry turn into a woodsmen?

Post yfw during this scene

Just read all the books, the Final Dossier comes out after the finale.

Listen to the soundtracks and feel some shit.

Rewatch the series. I'm sure you've been keeping up with the discussion and catching things you've missed but you may have never actually -felt- the things you've missed. After the finale i'm sure more revelations will be revealed that make everything feel different in retrospect and I'm sure there are even more details other people missed.

Get your friends and family into the show.

Or even just go for a fucking walk and take a look at what's going on around you and how things like nature can look like shots that are taken directly from Twin Peaks including their emotional impact if you just focus. Go people watching and shit.

I got absolutely Lynched this past 3 months has been the best television experience I've had

FUUUUUU WHERE IS CHIEF KIEF

>yfw Jerry next episode walks into the portal

>yfw the woodsman approaches him

>yfw Jerry asks him for a light as he pulls out at a fat joint

>YFW "THE WOODS, MAN"

Audrey doesn't deserve the real thing. The bitch fucked Billy Zane after saying she loved Coop.

wut?

I got spoiled before I watched it. Top notch though.

what kind of gun was it?

>Mr. Mullins, I'm FBI

What did he mean by this?

I was honestly convinced that Chantal and Hutch were going to kill Janey during last weeks frk scene. I'm very surprised she and Sonny Jim survived. I throught she was going to go back to doigie in the black lodge.

>tfw audrey's mind was blasted into the wood in the roadhouse when she survived the explosion and now she haunts that booth that we keep seeing every sit at.

>can't tell if lazy editing or off-putting stylistic choice

l-lynched?

OH SHIT

Jerry will encounter the woodsmen and hell actually give them a light, ending all conflict.

I feel like I should see the mindfuck coming bu they get me every time. There's a motherfucking red curtain behind them ffs.

Whenever I have any idea where any given scene is going in this series I'm immediately proved wrong. Who the fuck was that guy?

I hate Tammy.

>the last episode final roadhouse might be Julee cruise

im really glad i never listened to out of sand during the 10,000 times it was posted because honestly it was actually pretty nice

I almost cried of happiness.

>Laura Dern plays Diane
>Naido is supposedly the real Diane
>Naido is an anagram for A Dino
>Laura Dern was in Jurassic Park
>Jurassic Park is part of Twin Peaks canon

Finale will involve A Dino

Just a Polish Accountant.

I have a feeling that Mike or the Fireman was somehow involved in setting up that bit of "fate."

They canceled airing of episode 18. I know it sucks. It's going to "end" next week with ep 17. Lynch has said he will destroy the master print of 18 unless Showtime changes their mind.

I sure hope so. Most of them have been total shit.
>fucking Nine Inch Nails

>Final episode will just be two hours of the Road House showing the Duran Duran concert film Lynch made on a shitty beamer and nothing else happening

>after years, decades of searching
>someone has finally
>got a light

So Diane is at the Sheriff's station.
Naido is there.
Judy was supposed to Josie's sister, and therefore asian.
Cooper has met Judy before.

Are Diane and Judy the same person? Are they related at all? What's the significance of Diane being Janey's half sister?

Yeah.

I think it is highly unlikely to be accidental. Specially in this show where things are not supposed to make a lot of sense.

What the fuck was their problem?

Is it weird that I think Mike is cute?

she left off screen to reach drawer with her gun
she did really fast, and there is nothing unnatural or sinister about that

He lived there and they parked on his driveway. Few weeks ago car exploded nearby, it's perfectly natural he will carry a gun.

>Dian(e)
>Naid(o)
>(C)andie

Who's the real Diane

what were the names told by the giant that cooper was supposed to remember again?

I was perfectly fine with Dougie being Dougie forever. I didn't mind either way if Coop came back or not. But holy fucking shit, the way it just happened so all of a sudden was outstanding. I couldn't stop laughing.

I fucking love Lynch

it has to be

I just finished it and it was fucking great. What made me like Coop the most since the first episode that he was always in charge and it was just that

kys pleb

I get my Twin Peaks torrents from some public torrent tracker and I got spoiled about Diane being in the first episode she appeared in. It was on the first page. Fuck gene kelly you motherfucker.

Took like 20 replies for one reasonable man. We have all gone mad.

>tfw this new season could have easily been nostalgic fan service shit and everyone would have loved it but instead we get something totally different and even surpassed the original show

I think when Jefferies said Booper met her before, I think he was referring to when Cooper saw Naida before going through the outlet. Because they're, like, the same person?

Richard and Linda.

>meanwhile Diane is an anagram for A Dine
finale will involve dodgson

HMM WHOSE DAUGHTER COULD SHE PLAYING

>Naido
>Diane
Fuck I hadn't noticed the similarities. It's obviously her.

>Diane being Janey's half sister?

Its not her half sister, It was just a bullshit excuse she invented to tell the fbi where dougie was

You forgot the other two bunny girls. They had anagrams of Diane with an extra letter. Sandie and Mandie I think? Feel free to correct me.

Dian(e)
Naid(o)
(c)andie
(m)andie
(s)andie

It spells out COMES.

I was like those game of thrones public watchers t.bh

I feel like Lynch is going to pull a Mulholland Drive and go full batshit insane in the last episode, like Audrey was creating everything in her mind or Laura was invented by Cooper, some shit like that

>Dian(e)
>Naid(o)
>(C)andie
>Nadi(n)e

I wouldn't go that far.

I keep going back and forth on that. What makes you so sure?

I think Lynch will leave a lot open ended.

Ironic she's a tulpa herself. Lynch conjured his muse into reality.

Coop makes me so comfy. Like if you were in his presence things would just be happening and everything would be arriving on time. You'd get out of bed and your feet would magically find your slippers as the toast pops out of the toaster in the kitchen.