Which flag gets the worse >that flag treatment...

Which flag gets the worse >that flag treatment? Which flag just makes you roll your eyes and have their opinions discarded simply for having that particular flag?

India
>POO IN LOO

Greece
>PAY DEBTS

Australia
>emu war, shitposters

Canada
>A FUCKING LEAF

Germany
>a lot are still butthurt about Brexit and like to shitpost in Brit/pol/ threads

Sweden
>YES

Israel
>kike

Japan
>english teachers begging Japan to allow mass immigration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't fucking talk shit about the Emu War, cunt. You weren't there. You don't fucking know what we went through.

Canada. We get no respect here just because we have more liberal values like kindness and politeness.

Probably Canada and Australia.

Sometimes they're just ignored because of their shit posters.

This. I predict lots of Canadians leaving this board in the future if we aren't treated better.

canadians are some of the most angry posters I've seen, the polite canadian meme is just a front

History is written by the whiners...accept the law of your emu overlords.

Australia, canada, great brittan and USA

Woah....

Nobody in Germany is butthurt about Brexit. You britbongs are spreading this meme, trying to make us look like raging aryans.

Turkey

They get slaughtered all the time and desu it's mostly deserved, Turkish posters are shut.

Canada because they never had anything of worth to say, ever.

Pretty sure, 'the eternal anglo', isn't as bad as poo in loo, or turkroach...

>implying you aren't tanned

Nice quads

Good.

Sorry, I wont speak to pakis.

Denmark, for being such a small shit country with worthless opinions

I wish people would treat Sweden posters even worse, they are fucking annoying. Posting that one goddamn picture of Oslo with only foreigners.

But I think roaches get it the worst, and deservedly so.
oh no, not the leafs. please stay.

good on you lad

yours desu

fair enough
we've both got immigrant problems desu

I tend to not take much notice of Americans, most of their contributions to Sup Forums are shitposts aimed at reminding everyone else how they are supposedly better than the rest of us.

Such delusions of grandeur.

>Japan
>english teachers begging Japan to allow mass immigration
That's only that one single Chinese shitposter, he's not white or Japanese and his English isn't good enough to be a teacher. All the other JP flags myself included are all weebs who support Japanese nationalism and hate immigrants other than ourselves.

Fuck off LEAF faggot

Romania
>BOZGOR

Latvia
>eternal non-country being butthurt about their most recent overlords all the fucking time

who has delusions of grandeur?

lmaoing at ur life

Shart in marts. Success breeds jealousy.

Plz stop bullying us with your shitposts UK

How aboud mongols :DDDD

basically pic related

I get all kinds of backwoods inbred mountain people who disregard their argument being BTFO'd and start moaning "UH LEEF, UH UH UH LEEEEF"

Romania
>gypsy

True Canadians are quite right-wing and embody what Sup Forums stands for. Also, you Americunts better remember that 90% of Canadians on Sup Forums really do genuinely care for you southerners - AND your country.

Thats true, cant deny that.

Braise Dengri :---DDDDDD

Americans get told to shart in mart. It's rude.

This. We are constantly undermined by people of all countries, just because of where we are from. Thats the definition of bigotry. The xenophobia on Sup Forums is getting out of hand.

This

Belgium
Non country

The bullying is real senpai

We have,
Poo in Loo
Shart in Mart
where else can we make shit memes (not indicative of quality)

Turkey.
But 90% turks are complete shit on Sup Forums so whatever.

>hate immigrants other than ourselves.

Are there actually any real nips on Sup Forums? I think their English is way to bad to participate. I go on 2ch a lot to practice my Japanese and their English general is worse than Sup Forums's Japanese general (and that is saying a lot); it's cute in a way.

Italy
All they ever do is complain about the gypsies and blame us romanians for them.

Why shouldnt belgium be a country? I dont understand that

Israel and India are the only real contenders. I have to give it to Israel simply because it's been going on since flags were first introduced.

india and ultra rares can never join discussions

i think roaches get the worst treatment

There are no ultra rares if you spend all day on Sup Forums for years at a time.

The 'eternal Anglo' meme amuses me and enrages me equally so it mimics my default emotional state living in the surreal dystopian satire that is 21st century Britain. So if anything being bantered with it just makes me feel more at home on Sup Forums

yeah but they deserve it so its okay

Canada.
Most flags on the list have good argument points.
Australia cant argue very well but it has bants going for it and high quality shitposting.
Canada is shit tier even when it comes to shitposts.

This.

Either India or Turkey.
But Turkey fucking deserves it.

accurate picture even if you're fucking jew

Ahem, I'll just leave it here to get Pepe anally assaulted....

can you be our greatest ally too?

>Aryans
Topkek Achmed

>JUST.
Sure dad.

There's no real nips here. Everyone knows that.

When I was traveling in India it was impossible to get past the POO IN LOO thing. Literally impossible to get any proper conversation. The israeli flag is the best for getting people really angry but that gets old and the hate is very real, also difficult to have a propper discussion. Rest of europe its fine to post from. I also live in a rare location part of they year so I get about ten RARERARERARE to every trivial reply and I wish I didnt. I would say poo in loo and kike kingdom take the cake though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRFadjwNzBI

What did I just read?

Belgium desu
"non-country" doesn't seem that bad of an insult, but it's been going on for years and especially since February it's getting worse to the point most Belgians have left Sup Forums anyway. You can't do shit without everyone saying
>non-country
or
>Belgium

Use a proxy and pretend you're a tourist from Canada. It's hard for me to take you seriously when you have DUDE leading your country, spouting all that outrageous feminist PC bullshit.

Australia used to be at the top of my shitposters list before 2015 but slowly shifted to leafs, probably because Aussies actually bring some hot bantz sometimes and a lot of leafs are just unbearable cucks.

A lot are. Take a look in brit/pol/.

Shit, how did I forget to mention Turkey. They've been pretty quite recently and only sighted in BBC (roaches) threads and /sg/ (kurds)

There is no such thing as a nip on Sup Forums. They only live on 2ch. All those timestamps with passports are fake and belong to David-kuns' gf.

Shart in mart jokes don't really work imo considering 90% of flags here are Americans. If only they could replace it with the state flag so I could out the fucking commiefornians.

Mostly because of Justin and Chinese that occupied Toronto. In Sup Forums every thread with butthurt over Chinese third place in the Olympics was from Canadian or Australian ip, lol.

I'm sort of glad nobody has mentioned us.
>It's probably because we don't matter though.

Pure english genes are degenerate. When I go to the Gym, all I see is blacks and shitskins doing freeweights, while english people cycling or treadmill

I'm doing a PhD and every lecturer or researcher there is european or asian, english people are staff that make sure we are taken care of.

When I go to the hospital, literally all doctors are foreign, usually Indian or European. The nurses are all english.

You should be thankful we don't throw you out of your own country

Southerner.

We appreciate it leafbro.

Never really understood that meme? Is it because of the difference between Flanders and Walloons?

Because its a state with no nation

Funny thing is no one really gave a shit about Belgium prior to this vid.

Rly mks you thnk...
Aussies BTFO

India. Strayas and leaves usually ask for it. But indians in Sup Forums are usually nice, shame they live in a shitty country.

France
>Mohammed ben Mahmoud

What did he meme by these?

WHERE IS CRIMEA

Other leafs. Because their shit tier shitposting makes everyone disregard the opinions of us conservatives leafs.

I'm quite surprised my country doesn't have a buzzword

>professional cringe elite

Fuck off Ivan.

Try to stop the mudslimes in Zaporozhya, Kiev & Lviv from cucking your women, then you can come and talk shit about Canada faggot.

Frog

youtube.com/watch?v=yZUKEVU-TwM

doesn't it?

New Zealanders get the worst flag treatment by being mistaken for Australians.

You forgot "Turkroach"

France
> A FUCKING BURKINI
Straya
> A FUCKING VEGEMITE
Italy
> A FUCKING BOOT

At least aquafresh is clean.

India almost everypost has poo somewhere in the replies and they as a race are alright

> Aquafresh
What about Colgate Russia?

I don't like the meme, it makes Brits unreasonably aggressive towards us.

India definitely gets it the worst.

Canada deserves every bit of A FUCKING LEAF that it gets though. They shitpost constantly and don't even shitpost well. At least Aussies can bant so their shitposting is acceptable.

Germany also deserves the shit they get since they're constantly butthurt about something.

> Brits
> A FUCKING TOOTH
You're safe, lads.

Turkroaches and poo in loos have always had the short end of the stick when it comes to namecalling. Ive seen more roach shops than poo in loo ones though, thats if you count mehmet memes.

You're not supposed to criticise other anglo posters.

We are family. We defend each other at all costs.

>tfw you haven't had a decent conversation with Sup Forums anons in months
99.99% there is atleast a PIL or DSS reply. It's a shame because my three main boards have flags.

Swedes and indians that still post here have really thick skin desu

Listen up you potato nigger if not for ameritards muh heritaging you because they need an excuse for getting shitfaced and wearing green no one could even point your country on the map is there anything Ireland is known for aside from leprechauns and IRA? Your capital was founded by vikings so thanks to them you have something resembling a city and if not for glorious british people you would still have no electricity, lived in mud huts and launch cattle raids. Your ''nation'' disgusts me.
Copypaste this to every Irish you see.

Canada is starting to piss me off. Their shitposts aren't even good and they do it so consistently. Also I legit don't know why they hate us so much.

>tfw no matter how good your points are you will always get a reply saying "pay debts"

I feel you bro, what a shitty situation