Why were the English so mean to the Irish?

Why were the English so mean to the Irish?

because theyre catholic

When you have a junkyard dog snapping at your heels, the best thing to do is turn around and kick it in the chops.

they were kinder to the Irish than they were to most other people around the world

they're worthless drunkard

What did the Irish do then?

Because the eternal EIREYAN must be DESTROYED.

SMASH THE HIBERNIANS.

It's nice looking clay, cool shape. Tell me you wouldn't want it if it wasn't right at your doorstep.

coming from the worst war criminals of all time

tell us the story about the time you chopped that mans arms off and then stitched them back on to opposite sides of his body to see what would happen

or the time you deliberately infected POWs with bubonic plague

reminded

two bombs was NOT enough

As if the brits have ever been treated any better by the brits

Potatonigs need to be oppressed, they're too stupid to have responsibility for themselves.

They were kinder to the Irish than they were to the English.

They kept threatening us, had to teach 'em whose boss.

>they're worthless drunkard

Shut up Mohammed. It's not because you can't drink that you should be jealous

Religion. And colonies.
The english were mean to everybody. Even between themself.

It's just a bit of craic.

Raided and enslaved and generally caused chaos for century's. How do you think st paddy got there. How Scotland got called Scotland and not pictland.

>t. Jianmin Jiang

t. Eternal Anglo

We needed all the leprechauns gold and potatoes. Plus have you seen the state of the fuckers

They saw us as the little people. Well they're not laughing now are they? British Empire is dead.

How's the muhreens working out for you? Okinawa?

>they're not laughing now are they? British Empire is dead.

Oh yeah, because the Irish empire is well underway.

>Raided and enslaved and generally caused chaos for century's
centuries

Fucking ignorant faggot.

imagine having a country of slave-ready Africans 20 miles from your coasts.

and they can speak a modicum of English as well. it was extremely low-hanging fruit

Tu as encore un peu de foutre sur le coin des lèvres

> Da little peeple, begorah an all an all
No we saw you as a bunch of cunts.

Oldest records would suggest we started it

Fuck off you did for the little people, it's in the lebor Gabala Erenn. They vanished away like the Irish protestants after home rule.

A lot of Protestants converted to Catholicism after stealing all the land from the Irish-Cambro Normans.

But Protestantism is a heresy

>Why were the English so mean to everyone
ftfy
t. english guy

WE

The kerns and the gallowglass figments of my imagination are they.

English culture is bully culture, and has been since psychopathic Normans invaded England and slaughtered and enslaved the Saxons.

We weren't. England did nothing to the Irish, the Scottish did. The Irish just take everything out on the English because they're daft.

Sure they did, just like the Catholics in the north.

Cromwell slaughtered people all over the South, confiscated lands and created a new class of Protestant overlords.

> Live next to an island of fucking ferals who can barely grunt at each other
> Always at war with one another occasionally sending mercenaries over to your land to assist some uppity baron
> One of their chiefs asks for help in a war
> Pope commands you to invade, pacify, and turn them catholic (before they were a mixture of pagans and some early christian offshoot) and you can keep it
> Move in and unify the island bringing peace, culture, civilisation
> Years later you have a disagreement with the pope
> They take his side (when it was the pope's fucking order to invade)
> Later threatens to be a launching post for invasions from continental papists so has to be dealt with harshly

TL:DR - You can't fix Europe's Somalia without cracking a few potatoes

Oh I'm sorry, maybe we shouldn't have founded your fucking colony and left it to to the indians.

And why did he do that. Because you slaughtered the protestants in the plantations.

> Waaaah we got involved in another countries civil war
> Waaaah our side lost and the winner seeks retribution and to make sure we can never be a threat again

Seriously everything would have been so much simpler if you converted to Protestantism

Because they were invaders

They weren't.

Cromwell attacked the Irish because the sided with the Crown against the Parliamentarians.

Ireland put up the last fight for a British Monarch who ruled over Britain and Ireland.

You stupid fucking faggot.

Ireland was happy to be a part of the British political system until Cromwell came, after that the troubles began.

The southern Irish were indistinguishable from the Cambro Normans, Cromwell changed all that when he started the confiscation.

We weren't. The paddies being shit at farming isn't some sort of moustache twirling plot.

Didn't the English steal America from the Spanish, French, Dutch, et al?

They where Scots, an Irish people from Ulster. Admittedly a lot were lowland Scot but some where highland. That's no excuse for killing children because they didn't speak Gallic. Or splitting pregnant women.

I'll give Father Larry Duff a call, he's great fun.

Naw mate English are the worst, what do you think "kill whitey" means, it's "kill Anglos"

>if you didn't want to get invaded you shouldn't have killed the invaders from the previous war.

top kek

I love that Irish national identity is entirely based around being oppressed, they truly are a pathetic people!

>you slaughtered the protestants
Nope, queeny was just upset that her colonists started speaking and acting Irish. Not our fault they hated being english so much they converted at the first chance they got.

Cromwell said that was his reason. If you where so happy why did you cause Elizabeth 1 problems.

Now is the time to forgive and forget. The English gave Ireland civilization and a more useful language. In return, the Irish have given the English some great minds and cultural figures. Right now we must set aside our grievances and face the common foe

If you're a pussy that considers war concessions stealing, sure.

Why does one rape one's little sister?

Because one can.

Reminder we bailed you faggots out multiple times, you guys have literally achieved nothing in human history. We gave you independence because you wouldn't stop being a fucking nuisance kek

Roanoke was the first colony, even though it failed. First successful colony was Jamestown. Both British. It was our clay. Columbus never made it to the north mainland, just the islands and central America.

Still salty about that holiday yer ancestor got fer nicking a sheep? It's okay mate you can come home now, no nasty emus here

Jesus wept son it's your own history. Next you will be saying scullaboge barn was a barbeque.

>The English gave Ireland civilization
Irish civilization stretches back over 7000 years, we were sailing to Iceland while the Romans were trying to stop you from sacrificing each other.

I was talking about the Southern Irish who were heavily Cambro Norman.

> Burke is also A Norman group

After Cromwell all of Ireland was pissed.

Before Cromwell some Irish clans in the North fought, but after Cromwell all of Ireland gained solidarity against England.

>implying the Spanish hadn't already fucked most of North and South America by the time Jamestown came around

>The English gave Ireland civilization

wew, you imported English Law and used to usurp the native laws. no more, no less.

The Micks started it.

WE

WUZ

You're forgetting that the first Anglo incursion into Ireland was brought upon ourselves by some cuck who wanted assitance in our endless in-fighting? We fought among each other and had very little sense of nation before the occupation. If they gave us anything, it was the idea of nationhood

It's nice to see you stupid goyim fighting among yourselves while my tribe continues to destroy your civilization.

This:

> Successfully relieve 20+ Irish famines during the 19th century whilst fighting wars across the globe and having to look after colonies
> One famine slips through and we never hear the fucking end of it

Remember: United Ireland is entirely an English creation

>The sun never sets on the British Empire!
>can't even colonize next door

L M A O
M
A
O

>Der ewige Anglo
Kriegsanstifter, Kriegsverlängerer

Someone gets it. The thread was probably started by a shill

Can we PLEASE get back to gassing Jews

There never was truly a United Kingdom either.

Fair enough those within the pale where. But it was the ones beyond the pale that did the slaughter.

>Reminder we bailed you faggots out multiple times

Britain would be ruled by France or Germany if not for Irish assistance in fighting men, ship building resources and food supply. Brits are so ungrateful, stupid, disloyal and arrogant. That is why Ireland fought against London rule.

All the top British generals in the 19th century were Irish. Half the British army was Irish.

Ireland had a perfectly fine Civilization before the Norman invasion. Writing, legal system, large stone buildings. All the works.

>What were English and Scottish conquests?
>What was the acts of union??

Are you honestly saying you'd rather be descended from the filthy dagos rather than glorious brits? I know you're being over until by beaners, but you could have started out that way. Habla spicnol?

> truly

STARVING FOR TATIES

This. Just end the jews already. There's no need for Sup Forums once they're gone. It'll just become /int2/.

It's the Irish that hate the British not the British that hate the Irish. We only hate the ones that blow our kids up.

>assistance in fighting men
Yeah I remember the assistance casement gave. Oh wait, that wasn't to us, was it...

Can't we all just get along?

>What is Anglo-Irish?

I don't hate the Brits I only wish we would stop fighting but no one cares about that no they want to pipe bomb eachother

That'd be too easy leaf why do that?

>Brits
Irish are Brits.

The British Isles are all the islands. The Brits are the Irish, Welsh, Scots, and Native Britons. I would also include North West France as being British.

> pic related is the main British group

It's only bants mate. My missus is Irish, she'd stab me if she saw my posts in this thread.

We all need to put our differences aside, come together in harmony and see the real enemy. The fucking krauts. And sven, cos fuck him royally.

>Why were the English so mean to the Irish?

Apathy towards the Irish. The English simply didn't care, no one objected when the Irish were carelessly butchered or starved, which could have been easily moderated.

English ambitions were of greater concern to the English government.

> this is the 2nd British group

This. Sometimes I can;t tell whats shitposting and whats actual Hatred.

They were racist so they had to eliminate the original Irish people and remove any mention of them from history books.

>This

Albion and Lerne, fuck knows what Brittany was called. Albion the white island, the island of the dead.